Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: The Cyclist - #roundten #part2  (Read 12724 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundseven
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2012, 09:52:32 pm »

"Hah! First base!" Ria shouted in joy, before the Seer's order. "Hold on, I'll just..."

She sprints over to get her baseball, probably quipping at the downed Black Eye before following through that fire escape.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2012, 10:34:05 pm »

Emmanuel looked down at the Black Eye. Ok, I guess that meant magic really worked and would keep him alive. Actually it had worked better than expected so...He just takes a look at his black vest to make sure there is no blood upon it.
"Kelly, May, I guess we may trust her for now. The Black Eye is down for the moment, by the way.
Thank you very much for lending me the weapon, miss.  But as for the escape, we are still lacking two members of our group."

The youth follows the Seer's orders.

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2012, 10:22:22 am »

"Perfect!" Gill cried as he grabbed the katara. He rushed back to his allies, pistol in one hand katar in the other, ready to blow any Black Eye to pieces.  Then, he ran to the fire escape, making sure to take the Black Eyes pistol when he passed by him.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2012, 12:36:59 pm »

Asher looks around suspiciously before swiping the lacrosse stick and a couple balls. He sprints back to the party and follows the escape routine.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2012, 02:16:13 pm »

May leaps out of cover, running in the direction of everyone else to the fire escape. She also stops for a second to kick the Black Eye in the head before resuming running.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2012, 02:17:13 pm »

She also stops for a second to kick the Black Eye in the head before resuming running.
((The crotch, go for the crotch.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2012, 02:23:10 pm »

She also stops for a second to kick the Black Eye in the head before resuming running.
((The crotch, go for the crotch.))

((He's unconscious, I don't think a quick crotch-stomp is going to do any major long-term damage. When he wakes up, if his 'equipment' is damaged, that might just make him angrier.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2012, 03:18:10 am »

Im waiting for Powder btw. Be quick!

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2012, 04:19:26 am »

Where's Powder Miner?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2012, 06:05:29 am »

Where's Powder Miner?

Maybe he forgot? PM him.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 11, 2012, 11:05:21 pm »

Shamelessly bumping. No, there is a reason, actually.
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 11, 2012, 11:51:05 pm »

Thought I posted.
May cautiously comes out, against the wall, with her spear pointed at whoever looks hostile.

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2012, 09:43:17 am »

I have lost internet access from my home, but I can still use mobile internet. My posts will be infrequent for a week or two until we sort it out, but I will try to roll. Next on coming tomorrow.

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundeight
« Reply #163 on: May 14, 2012, 09:03:35 am »

Initiative:
Gill > Ria > Emmanuel > Asher > Kelly > May
Spoiler: Unordered Results (click to show/hide)

Pre-Turn Events:
Random gunfire can be heard back in the mall in the direction of the two male Seers that were left behind.

Caellath (6) Emmanuel Feldstein
Scratched
Emmanuel talks to Sarah briefly and waits for the other five members to leave through the fire escape. When Kelly gives the Black Eye a punt on her way past, a Handheld Radio falls out of a pocket.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

agentorangesoda (3) Asher Black
Healthy
Asher grabs the Lacrosse Stick and 3 balls and runs after Gill.

Powder Miner (5) May Powlin
Healthy
Kelly races away and Emmanuel looks finished, so there mustn't be any bad guys left. May leaves after Kelly and is second to get outside.

TCM (2) Kelly O'Darish
Healthy
Kelly escapes first, but not before giving the dead Black Eye a hearty punt. She is first through the fire escape.

Spinal_Taper (5) Gautama (Gill) Peterson
Healthy
Gill grabs the Katana and hikes it back to the group with Asher right behind him. When they all leave through the fire escape, he takes the Black Eye's Pistol to make a pair.

Tiruin (3) Ria Winter
Healthy
Ria races forward after the Black Eye collapses and grabs her Baseball. She goes with them all through the fire escape.

Post-Turn Events:
Everyone but Emmanuel goes through the fire escape door and stands right outside it. Emmanuel is just inside it though, so no big deal. Two deep green vans pull up quickly and slide doors open. A man with a scruffy beard and hair pokes his head out the second van's passenger window.

"Sarah! Get in the front van, everyone else - there's room for three in each van! Quickly!"
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:58:17 am by Yoman987 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundeight
« Reply #164 on: May 14, 2012, 09:09:24 am »

"Emmanuel! Come on, we have to go!" Ria yelled as she passed through the exit. The gunfire she heard was disconcerting, but... at least she got a baseball!

Get into the second van, that one. On the left? Yes.

Attempt to persuade Sarah for something.

"Sarah, um, when we get to our location, could I request some cream for wounds? Because...uh, I guess I received some...cuts? Yeah."

In hindsight, she should've just asked for a field aid kit instead of this, but maybe the Seers had something better.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14