Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: The Cyclist - #roundten #part2  (Read 12719 times)

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundsix
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2012, 07:04:23 am »

(( I will try and get you a bow. And Caelleth's Glaivestick will be awesome :D ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2012, 07:05:29 am »

Nobody reads my acronyms.  :P

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2012, 08:41:45 am »

((If the GlowstickGlaivestick happens to be strong enough to at least poke someone to death more efficiently than when fighting bare-handed, then I am satisfied.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2012, 08:59:06 am »

"So you really buy into this whole 'end of the world crazy magic chicks and bicycles or whatever' shit, Gill? Asher interrogates him, a little annoyed that no one here paid attention during their "Stranger Danger" videos and are eagerly following some cultist bitch.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:01:48 am by agentorangesoda »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2012, 09:51:19 am »

"Well, yeah, I do." Gill replied. "The logic I lived by has already been called into question today, so I'm going to have to adapt it to survive in this new enviroment. After all, if people can shoot fireballs and block bullets wth their minds, wouldn't you say that we should trust the people with experience of these situations?"Gill debates.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2012, 10:16:45 am »

"Something just don't sit right with me, man. Why do these guys care about us anyway? What's their motivation? All I'm saying is if I wake up in a tub of ice without my gall bladder, it's on you.

Asher reluctantly goes along with the flow and calls up his boy to belay the extraction

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2012, 03:34:40 pm »

Throw the Fire Extinguisher at the Black Hand and book it, running in a diagonal line away from the Black Hand, getting as much cover in the route as possible.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2012, 03:37:47 pm »

"It seems off to me as well" Gill said trying to keep diplomatic. "But they're the friendliest people who have magic we've met. But let's get you a weapon." Thomas heads to the medieval good store to look for any light weapons or armor.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:15:54 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2012, 07:40:48 pm »

Thomas again?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2012, 08:19:26 pm »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2012, 09:55:36 pm »

>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundseven
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2012, 09:40:10 am »

Initiative:
Kelly > Emmanuel > Asher > Ria > May > Gill > Black Eye near Kelly
Spoiler: Unordered Results (click to show/hide)

Pre-Turn Events:
> EXAMINE SEER
The woman Seer is of a young adult age, 20-30 years old, with highlighted brown hair styled in a rough bob and a long fringe. She is about 5'5" tall, average weight and lightly skinned. She is wearing a scarred leather jacket over a blue button-up top, black jeans and sneakers. She is holding her right hand over her left shoulder in pain and slightly hunched over.

Caellath (3) Emmanuel Feldstein
Scratched
Emmanuel answers "Glaive" and the Seer closes her eyes for a moment and raises her left hand palm-first at her Interface (the stick) . The wood vibrates for a moment in Emmanuel's hands and then each end lengthens like it's made of elastic. The front end thins to form a one-sided blade that curves up slightly at the tip and the back end extends to make the entire length about seven feet long. The colour gradually changes to grey at the blade-end.
Now that he has a weapon, Emmanuel runs ahead of the group as he hears a gunshot from beyond. He shoulders the door open and Kelly is right there, looking frantic. There is a big cloud of smoke obscuring the end of the hallway behind her.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

agentorangesoda (4) Asher Black
Healthy
Asher talks with Gill for a bit and decides to call off the escape, literally. He calls his brother and tells him not to worry.

Powder Miner (1) May Powlin
Healthy
(( I skipped your turn since you were going to fail your action anyway. Take my word for it that this Mall is just the 'tutorial' and it doesn't really matter what happens here. ))

TCM (3) Kelly O'Darish
Healthy
Kelly pulls the Fire Extinguisher again and it pops off the wall easily. She flings it with all her might at the Black Eye and takes off back to and out the door. There is a gunshot and a metallic ping but she just keeps going. As she closes the distance to the door, it springs open to reveal Emmanuel holding a great big sword ... thing.

Spinal_Taper (3) Gautama (Gill) Peterson
Healthy
Gill knows where the Medieval Store is, so he leads Asher on in that direction at a jog.

Tiruin (3) Ria Winter
Healthy
"A longbow? You might not need such a weapon if you train to be a Patcher. An Interface wouldn't go amiss for you though."
Ria takes the Baseball.

Post-Turn Events:
The Black Eye near Kelly (Roll: 6) finally pulls out his Large Calibre Pistol and fires at Kelly - just as the Fire Extinguisher flies into his line-of-fire. The shot pierces the thin metal and it explodes with a bang and a cloud of smoke.

The remaining two male Seers are left behind, but Sarah (the Seer) has no doubt that they will find her again later.
"As soon as we get all together, I will lead you all to our hideout. There we can teach you the basics of Threading before the next outing."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 09:43:57 am by Yoman987 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2012, 09:55:12 am »

Ria sighed at the Seer's response. Nothing would match the feel of the bowstring on her left fingertips, but she accepted the response.

"A patcher? What is a Pat-"

She then sees Emmanuel stop at his destination. He seemed shocked, or surprised...happy?

Ria then runs over to his side, ready to attack anyone with her...Baseball as a distraction if there are any. Otherwise, she helps Emmanuel with whatever he wants to do.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2012, 09:59:15 am »

Emmanuel takes a moment to think about what makes someone have to write their own name in their magical stick, but only before realizing by the gunshot and the sudden appearance of a hurried Kelly that there is something wrong. He is the only one carrying a weapon and the woman "Seer" is wounded; he shall be the one to act.
Emmanuel dashes forward into the store and, after seeing him, towards the Black Eye, trying to hit his chest with the blunt end of the glaive then spin it to bring the blade end to the underside of his chin (or not).

((@GM: Do you think the distraction will be enough? I suspect that with the Seer moving slower than us, we'll be chased and shot by the Eye.))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:22:20 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 05, 2012, 11:04:10 am »

(( It would be bad of me to kill one the players off so early in :P So yes, I think it will be enough.

@Tiruin, You can use a weapon as an Interface if you wish, and e.g. fire magical arrows.

I'm trying to explain things in the game! >_< ))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14