_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920766 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31290 on: May 21, 2016, 05:11:23 pm »

Pan puts on his military hat. He points to his left as Comrade Dimitri appears.

"In the left corner, the guy we all know and love, the OG Id, destroyer of cities and bodyslammer of airplanes. Comrade Dimitri. And in the right corner..."

He points to his right, and a blueish metal man, about 9 feet tall, with slightly exaggerated proportions and no face appears. 

"There's! Uh...this guy! Okay, so I haven't actually named him yet. Now, he might not look like much, but here's the thing. He can't attack good, all he can do is crush things with his fist. He does that quite well though. The neat part is that's he's real strong, normal attacks will barely ever harm him. But the real cool part is that's he's practically immune to any and all magic. Magic and other xenofuckery just can't do anything to him. It just rolls off him like...like...water off...something that repels water. Yeah."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31291 on: May 21, 2016, 05:38:01 pm »

"Nice going there Shakespeare. But yeah, that is pretty cool. Gotta think of a name though. Also, I might be able to help with giving him something to hit with, no promises though."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31292 on: May 21, 2016, 05:46:08 pm »

"I'm thinking maybe Voltron. Or something else robo-esque. I'd ask him, but he literally can't speak. What are you thinking about giving him? I mean, he's pretty much got the whole hitting stuff thing covered with his unbreakable fists of fury, but I guess a little something extra can't hurt"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31293 on: May 21, 2016, 05:56:11 pm »

((Call him Nurse Detroit. Kinda like Dr. Manhattan, but a mute thug!))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31294 on: May 21, 2016, 06:46:30 pm »

"Hey, Mr. Enedrasi I understand that you have a power source, from your first mission, which was created by the same Alien species that I'm currently integrated into. May I borrow it?"
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31295 on: May 21, 2016, 06:55:50 pm »

jack shouts out the following while he does his chores
I needeth someone valorous with comptu'rs to holp me with a projecteth. ]
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31296 on: May 21, 2016, 07:13:30 pm »

"I do believe this is somewhere in the neighborhood of what was agreed upon beforehand, yes?" Cthunkan says as he produces a roll of 6 tokens. "Better square away our obligations before the end of the world, wouldn't you agree?"

"Sure."

"Hey, Mr. Enedrasi I understand that you have a power source, from your first mission, which was created by the same Alien species that I'm currently integrated into. May I borrow it?"

"Try later." He still had to check whether the guy making the request was stupid, for one.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31297 on: May 21, 2016, 07:29:25 pm »

I needeth someone valorous with comptu'rs to holp me with a projecteth.
"I believe I can help you with that."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31298 on: May 22, 2016, 03:54:02 am »

"I'm thinking maybe Voltron. Or something else robo-esque. I'd ask him, but he literally can't speak. What are you thinking about giving him? I mean, he's pretty much got the whole hitting stuff thing covered with his unbreakable fists of fury, but I guess a little something extra can't hurt"

"I'll detail it when I know whether or not it'd even work as intended. Fingers crossed."

Hey pw, how long does a solid light construct last?

What is the range on a solid light construct, aka how far can it be moved away from the device before breaking/dissipating? Is there a way to upgrade this range?

Oh, and what kind of variables can be altered when loading from a matter saver? Increased density? Temperature? Could you load in a blade, and then selectively unload it so that you now have a monomolecular sharp edge, aka 'sharpening' it with the matter saver?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:41:37 am by Radio Controlled »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31299 on: May 22, 2016, 04:41:43 am »

Christopher walks into the rec room.

"Hey, anyone want to buy this cool alien throwing star weapon? I think it's sentient and malevolent. Just five tokens! I can throw in a rifle for free! One token discount for CSU members!"
One wheel short of a wagon

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31300 on: May 22, 2016, 04:48:28 am »

Jobasio suddenly springs up from where he was apparently lying on the floor behind the couch.
"Alien throwing star weapon, you say? One can never have too many strange and unusual bladed weapons. I'll take it!"

Happily purchase the twitchblade from Christopher with five of my hard-earned tokens, if he agrees.
Then go slather the outside of my robo-body with a liberal amount of honey before heading to wherever I'm supposed to be.
If I can remember where that is.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31301 on: May 22, 2016, 04:49:43 am »

Agree.
One wheel short of a wagon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31302 on: May 22, 2016, 09:35:56 pm »

I needeth someone valorous with comptu'rs to holp me with a projecteth.
"I believe I can help you with that."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31303 on: May 23, 2016, 09:51:42 am »

Clean laundry, Smelt and forge metal coins and boxes with plastic covered metal into sword

Now for the big task and plan
Go and set up a program in vr that sorts out people based on combat skill and experience based of on ship data, then have them sorted into matches based on these variables.
 have it use all current and past members of hrmc and arm including armory master.
Have it run the matches with the winner going in to fight another match's winner of similar strength
They will be organized like this

-\_      _/-
-/  \_/  \-
-\_/  \_/-
-/         \_

Think like a basket ball match line uo seperated into 3 catagories so that the three categories slowly join together

More experienced and armed go on bottom with the newbs on top.
Those with moderate skill and equipement start in the middle. Slowly people work their way torwards the center of the list till 2 combatants remain.

Throw in an avitar of war in there for fun with what ever an average avatar of war has for equipement.
Have it use the people's combat techniques. Who ever wins is allowed to use their defeated oponent's stuff in their next match. This continues till only two remain.

Betting will be seperated intkooveral winner, supervet winner, vet winner, and newb winner to represent the top, middle, and bottom of the ranking/match list. See if steve will support this betting

Allow player to take over their characters so they can be controled by them for a token or any random item given to me. Set up the betting pool.
Broadcast the royal ARMy rumble for all to see. Be there be there be there

If there is a little bit of time left, investigate into origion of draco and alots
And go attach two of the assssault rifles to the gauss turret on his back so that they fire when the gauss rifle fires, the other shall be attached to Jack's right wrist

I have no problem with this in theory but I don't think I can easily decide the rankings if you're gonna ask me who wins.

Milno sighed after everyone was back into the ship. Never good news, right?

Check the AM's state.
Not great but stabilized.

Grow back my arms. Also, grow some spikes on said arms and on my body in general.
[1]
You're a terrible super villain.

assuming that im in my original meat sack body, pulling it out of stasis again if im not, what effect does eating the hunter CPU pill have?
eh. I don't know. I can't think of anything that isn't boring or game breaking. Because it's the CPU.

Xan made his way to the infirmary. It was almost amusing how things had come full circle like this. He'd been reborn thrice now, and to be heading where he was now of his own volition was almost like returning to the cradle to die.

His dozens of legs made little sound as he crept into the place of the birth of his death.

Go to infirmary. Ask to have my brain transplanted into a regular human body. Offer parts if they require it. Leave my Vanessa body in the infirmary where it is for now - I'm not abandoning it completely.

Smush Jekku or whatever his name's brain was beneath my foot before I do any of this. Do I have any player brains in me right now? I forget. If I do, mush. If I just have body parts, I'm keeping those.

I know what you're going for. Lets just say you get the body and use the arm and get that done.

"I'll detail it when I know whether or not it'd even work as intended. Fingers crossed."

Hey pw, how long does a solid light construct last?

What is the range on a solid light construct, aka how far can it be moved away from the device before breaking/dissipating? Is there a way to upgrade this range?

Oh, and what kind of variables can be altered when loading from a matter saver? Increased density? Temperature? Could you load in a blade, and then selectively unload it so that you now have a monomolecular sharp edge, aka 'sharpening' it with the matter saver?

Forever as long as the generator is nearby.

I think I said it was a couple hundred feet. No.

You could increase temp, but not density or sharpness. I'd say you can alter it in ways that does not fundamentally change what it is. You can't increase the density or change the material, but you can mess with the temp or the direction or the speed or force behind it, etc.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31304 on: May 23, 2016, 10:01:13 am »

I think I said it was a couple hundred feet. No.

You could increase temp, but not density or sharpness. I'd say you can alter it in ways that does not fundamentally change what it is. You can't increase the density or change the material, but you can mess with the temp or the direction or the speed or force behind it, etc.
So, about 100 to 200 meter. Ok then.

About sharpness, couldn't that be achieved by selectively unloading the thing so that it's sharp? Say you have a solid block of metal and load it into the matter saver, you could then only unload part of it (which the wiki description says is possible) so that one side has an extremely sharp edge, effectively 'sharpening' it. Wouldn't this trick work?

Oh, and is 'charge' something that can be mutated? I'm not sure if it's like temperature (in that it doesn't fundamentally change the make-up, just shove some things around) or density for this purpose.

Oh, and for the solid light thingie, how much for a lamp to shine on it that would ensure it keeps working even in pitch black darkness? And can solid light object be stored and loaded from the matter saver?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:10:03 pm by Radio Controlled »

Pages: 1 ... 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 ... 2101