_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2076 2077 [2078] 2079 2080 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920493 times)

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31155 on: February 04, 2016, 11:22:28 pm »

Buy Sharksuit
((just for your knowledge, you already have a sharksuit by virtue of being on team 2.  It will be returned after the mission, however.))

((Thanks! Then I guess I won't buy my suit just yet.))
Buy a nice-sized tub of some cheap organic sludge (preferably something like a long-chain polysaccharide sludge with a bit of water, don't want it combustible) good for feeding the sharksuit with. Actually, maybe a couple ziploc bags instead, that'll be easier to wear under the suit. Prioritize cost, try to get stuff that doesn't require tokens.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:36:29 pm by Moopli »

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31156 on: February 04, 2016, 11:27:55 pm »

are you sure? I thought to get +2 you had to take -3
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31157 on: February 04, 2016, 11:29:01 pm »

are you sure? I thought to get +2 you had to take -3

The rules are very fun: A +2 requires 3 negative levels, but a +1/+1 only requires two negative levels.

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31158 on: February 04, 2016, 11:33:09 pm »

ok I changed it thanks. Also I'll lend Sir Jackson II 2 tokens, he can keep his exoskeleton.
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31159 on: February 05, 2016, 12:01:24 am »

Hey piecewise, what would you think about creating "Armory Dispenser" thread to handle all standard armory purchases and player transactions? Since we technically have a dispenser installed in armory.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31160 on: February 05, 2016, 12:03:36 am »

been thinking about joining for awhile now, here's my character
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'll buy a gauss rifle and would like to join the mission if possible 

((Hello, as a fellow noobie I would suggest that you go on Mr. Bone's Wild Ride first in order to get some more tokens, decent armor, and possibly skill points as well as meeting the rest of noob team 13. Or, we might all be horribly killed by some Lovecraftian horror the Doctor created. Anyway, look for Trier if you want to go on Mr. Bones Wild Ride with more a experienced noob. By the time you leave your stasis pod, he'll be in the testing chamber probably fighting some crystalline abomination he accidentally created.))
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31161 on: February 05, 2016, 05:03:21 am »

((MidnightJaguar may be right Mr bone's wild ride is only available to noobs, and jaguar and I plan on going as soon as the tram gets back.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31162 on: February 05, 2016, 11:15:01 am »

Sell microwave Amp back to armory for full 3 token. Give Execute/Dumbo 2 token. Donate all possessions and token to black ops fund. Retire to Heph.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31163 on: February 05, 2016, 11:19:48 am »

((MidnightJaguar may be right Mr bone's wild ride is only available to noobs, and jaguar and I plan on going as soon as the tram gets back.))
((Aren't you going to get podded, or can we do both the main mission and the wild ride? If the latter, then I'd also sign in for another ride.))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31164 on: February 05, 2016, 12:08:18 pm »

((I'm confused))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31165 on: February 05, 2016, 12:23:36 pm »

((I'm not going on the mission because I'm to busy making crystal monsters. I was planning on going on Mr Bone's Wild Ride while almost everyone else is on mission. I hope this helps clear up any confusion.))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 12:28:38 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31166 on: February 05, 2016, 01:16:20 pm »

Sell Trier's unused Gauss Rifle and then buy a Crystalline Projector. After buying the Crystalline Projector and reading about it's history head into the testing chamber and request some sods to do tests on.
((Can I just add this to Trier's page myself?))
We can get as far as buying the projector I think. We don't have free sods for testing on ship.

PW, you missed my question. Can I have the extra gear?

Call Steve: "Steve, please add me to the team with less doctors. By the way, I heard that there was some gear distributed around, specifically medical gear and sharksuit armour; can I have some too?"
Buy a Milno helmet, and get podded.

If it's part of the stuff being given to the whole team, then yes.

Buy a 5 second reset for 4 tokens and link it to my suit lifesign detectors so it will activate on brain-death. Practice beforehand if necessary, use AUX over HANDI if able, if there is a 1 token installation like this available then do that instead. Get podded after completing this.
Consider it done.
This is a very good idea. Copy him. I already have the reset.
In fact, see if I can add this program to publicly available list.

Poke?
Wiki, also sure.

Buy Sharksuit
((just for your knowledge, you already have a sharksuit by virtue of being on team 2.  It will be returned after the mission, however.))

((Thanks! Then I guess I won't buy my suit just yet.))
Buy a nice-sized tub of some cheap organic sludge (preferably something like a long-chain polysaccharide sludge with a bit of water, don't want it combustible) good for feeding the sharksuit with. Actually, maybe a couple ziploc bags instead, that'll be easier to wear under the suit. Prioritize cost, try to get stuff that doesn't require tokens.
Vat of water and cornsyrup it is.
You can get that for 1 token

Hey piecewise, what would you think about creating "Armory Dispenser" thread to handle all standard armory purchases and player transactions? Since we technically have a dispenser installed in armory.
Thats not a bad idea actually. I'll do it.
Sell microwave Amp back to armory for full 3 token. Give Execute/Dumbo 2 token. Donate all possessions and token to black ops fund. Retire to Heph.
Done. Do you wanna ride down in character and hop in? Or should we just nix it here and assume?

((Aren't you going to get podded, or can we do both the main mission and the wild ride? If the latter, then I'd also sign in for another ride.))
Only one at a time you bilocating bastards.

WIKI GNOMES, I BELIEVE EVERYONE IS PODDED YES? I'M PRETTY SURE I WORKED THINGS OUT WITH FAITH AND MYCROFT AND THE OTHER TWO PODDED THEMSELVES VIA PM.  DO ONE LAST CHECK AND IF WE'RE GOOD I'LL POST THE THREADS TOMORROW

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31167 on: February 05, 2016, 01:17:53 pm »

((it does, that is the same as my plan.))
be podded.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31168 on: February 05, 2016, 01:50:44 pm »

((it does, that is the same as my plan.))
be podded.
((I don't see you on mission roster. Did we miss your volunteering?))

Nope. Still got one victim for Nyars.
Jason Caldwell (Beirus)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:15:51 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31169 on: February 05, 2016, 03:05:22 pm »

PW, you missed my question. Can I have the extra gear?

Call Steve: "Steve, please add me to the team with less doctors. By the way, I heard that there was some gear distributed around, specifically medical gear and sharksuit armour; can I have some too?"
Buy a Milno helmet, and get podded.

If it's part of the stuff being given to the whole team, then yes.
((Somehow team 3 has been assigned no mission equipment whatsoever. I'm not as if I'm asking for anything strange or exotic, just a sharkskin suit (if possible, also for the rest of the team) and some medical stuff.))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:15:43 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...
Pages: 1 ... 2076 2077 [2078] 2079 2080 ... 2101