_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2073 2074 [2075] 2076 2077 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920468 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #31110 on: February 01, 2016, 04:22:29 pm »

((Standard exoskeleton, gauss resistant mining armor, included self recharging jump pack, space magic leg that is tankier than it should be.

Guaranteed to protect you from everything short of superlasers and explosively propelled steel girders.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #31111 on: February 01, 2016, 04:29:32 pm »

((Can you please expound upon the space magic leg?  It's not mentioned on Auron's wiki page, so practically that part doesn't exist right now.  Also, it's not really flying if it just has a jump pack, right?  Depending on what the leg does, my offer is 3 tokens now and 3 tokens later.))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:40:08 pm by Nunzillor »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31112 on: February 01, 2016, 04:45:08 pm »

((How often do people fly in manners other then get me the fuck outta here right now? it serves that purpose well enough.

as for the leg, it is mentioned in my description I believe. Its made of that green wireframe matrisl thats harder to break than it should be. not sure what other effects it has.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #31113 on: February 01, 2016, 04:56:46 pm »

((Yeah, but you can't scout with a jump pack like you can with a MK3, you can't do aerial evasion, and you can't travel long distances quickly by air.  It has uses though, I'll agree with that.

Ah, I see it now.  "Digitized."  Honestly, I view unknown space magic as kind of a liability.  Could it react disastrously in the presence of other space magic, especially now with the Lurker loose?  Who knows?  I don't like not knowing whether your own gear is gonna spell your doom.

Anyway, I'll tentatively offer 3 tokens now, and 3 later.  Take it or leave it.))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31114 on: February 01, 2016, 05:03:45 pm »

((How often do people fly in manners other then get me the fuck outta here right now? it serves that purpose well enough.

as for the leg, it is mentioned in my description I believe. Its made of that green wireframe matrisl thats harder to break than it should be. not sure what other effects it has.))

I'd go for it, but I think I'm already loaning you 2 of the tokens I'd need for it, so you'd only get an immediate net gain of 2 tokens.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #31115 on: February 01, 2016, 05:08:23 pm »

((Just out of curiosity, would anyone be willing to pay 4 tokens now and 4 tokens later for my armored flying exosuit?))
Me,I'll take a 1 token lone from the union. Then pay that back and the rest of the tokens to you at the end of the mission.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31116 on: February 01, 2016, 05:15:31 pm »

See if I can get a free backpack. Then buy the exotic pimp knuckles for 3 tokens. Next get 1 token worth of medi-foam. Then get a 1 token arm added underneath my right arm. Then go to deep infirmary tram loading area
((is the grappling hook like just cause 2, or less powerful and more for climbing buildings?))
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:45:45 pm by Urist McCoder »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31117 on: February 01, 2016, 05:16:42 pm »

Buy a 5 second reset for 4 tokens and link it to my suit lifesign detectors so it will activate on brain-death. Practice beforehand if necessary, use AUX over HANDI if able, if there is a 1 token installation like this available then do that instead. Get podded after completing this.
Consider it done.
This is a very good idea. Copy him. I already have the reset.
In fact, see if I can add this program to publicly available list.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 07:30:31 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31118 on: February 01, 2016, 05:24:12 pm »

((Just out of curiosity, would anyone be willing to pay 4 tokens now and 4 tokens later for my armored flying exosuit?))
Me,I'll take a 1 token lone from the union. Then pay that back and the rest of the tokens to you at the end of the mission.
((and we have a weiner.))

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #31119 on: February 01, 2016, 06:30:17 pm »

Ok, test fire my fancy modded gauss rifle with dummy round, check power, recoil and accuracy. After that go get podded.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31120 on: February 01, 2016, 07:28:56 pm »

Take auron up on his offer
((Dammit I am too distracted for this))
Am I able to sell my pimpcane for full refund?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31121 on: February 02, 2016, 07:44:24 am »

Unless that trial has yet even more stuff to go through, buy the things I need (wiki'd ages ago), store that orb inside the container together with the rest of the backroom hammerspace and GET PODDED NOWS LIKE.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31122 on: February 02, 2016, 07:45:49 am »

((Anyone up for court martially Maurice's corpse for exiting via suicide rather than waiting for the generals to dismiss him? :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #31123 on: February 02, 2016, 07:48:10 am »

Action for when trial stuff is finally done: Buy blaster pistol (1 token) and exotic pimpknuckle (3 tokens), then get podded.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31124 on: February 02, 2016, 08:17:57 am »

Assorted retroactive wiki crap.

Sell exosuit.
Get moneys.
Buy matter saver.
Loan Xan 3 tokens.
Pay back 1 token to eddie/dorsidwarf.

wiki'ing now.

Pages: 1 ... 2073 2074 [2075] 2076 2077 ... 2101