_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2063 2064 [2065] 2066 2067 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921616 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30960 on: January 27, 2016, 01:56:24 pm »

Sell back to the armory the MCP-1, the Scrap spiked knuckles and the Milno Plate helmet. Check the price of a Shadow Walker cloak and it's bennefits compared with the Shade cloak.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30961 on: January 27, 2016, 02:03:30 pm »

Sell back to the armory the MCP-1, the Scrap spiked knuckles and the Milno Plate helmet. Check the price of a Shadow Walker cloak and it's bennefits compared with the Shade cloak.
((I don't think MCP-I is worth of anything, knuckles certainly are worth of nothing, but the helmet at least gets you a single token. Do you still want to get rid of stuff?))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30962 on: January 27, 2016, 02:04:13 pm »

((It's Milno plate, you should be getting back more than one token.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30963 on: January 27, 2016, 02:07:26 pm »

((I don't think MCP-I is worth of anything, knuckles certainly are worth of nothing, but the helmet at least gets you a single token. Do you still want to get rid of stuff?))

((Yes. It's more for cleaning purposes. And these wouldn't sell well in the player market.

I poested sell because of the one token.))
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:10:13 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nunzillor

« Reply #30964 on: January 27, 2016, 02:08:13 pm »

((The helmet only costs one token.  But I would expect it to be in several unsalvageable pieces.))

Pneuma cannibalizes her MCP-I and attempts to integrate its radio and camera into the gunnerbot, in order to allow it to receive remote voice commands and transmit a video feed.

She then is podded.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:11:01 pm by Nunzillor »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30965 on: January 27, 2016, 03:52:19 pm »

Quote from: Ryan to Cthunkan
I've heard about Thad's debt to Milno. Would this mean my token due to what was Chief goes instead to Milno, or would you rather I transfer it to you?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30966 on: January 27, 2016, 04:57:46 pm »

Quote from: Cthunkan; to: Ryan
Dear Ryan,

Thank you kindly for your reminder. I would like you to give the token to me. It makes it easier to keep track of how much I have paid. And if you happen to have made mad bank while I was not looking (simple enough, given that I had forgotten you existed up until this point), be sure to pay me as soon as you reasonably can. While I cannot guarantee that I will remember to break your kneecaps if you choose not to, I'd still like it if you did it anyway.

Sincerely,
Your Best Friend Cthunkan

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30967 on: January 27, 2016, 06:45:52 pm »

Quote from: Ryan to Cthunkan
Of course. I just so happen to have a token for you right this minute. Please mind any delay; I do not believe token transfer is FTL.

One token transferred to Cthunkan, please wiki gnomes.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30968 on: January 28, 2016, 06:27:49 am »

Buy a Sharksuit. Trade in my Defender Longcoat if possible.

IF the trade is possible, or I still have the credits, Buy a Blaster Rifle and Milno Helmet in order of those priorities;

ELSE just get a reload for my blaster pistol after getting the sharksuit.

Then get podded up.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 06:36:07 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30969 on: January 28, 2016, 12:09:47 pm »

sell amp buy Empathetic Gland she learns the stuff by asking the person at the armory and then pods up.
Stuff like this I'm assuming is being automatically wiki'd so I'm not replying.
Quote from: Pancaek -> Steve
So, I recently lost my amps and now I can't find the AM at her station either.

If you can contact her, ask her if she has anything exotic lying around for someone who's an expert in exotic armature that can tip the scales in my favour on the next mission.

Alternatively, do you or your people have any exotic goodies around that my skill and rather nice track record in everything exotic gives me special clearance for? I know you've got the good stuff, might as well share it now that we need to go all out or die trying.

Send above message to Steve, asking for exotic goodies
Thats really more a nyars thing.
((@Beirus: Do you plan on using your tokens to buy anything? If not, can I please have the tokens I had given you? I have a bad feeling about next mission.

And may I suggest selling some of the artifacts you're not using to other people as a way to gain tokens? Besides, aren't you on fire? I think that means you can't use that equipment even if you wanted to.))

Quote from: Flint Westwood|To: Jason Caldwell
Hey there. Sorry to bother you, but could you please return some of the tokens you owe me? I have a bad feeling about next mission and I'd like to prepare as best as I can.

Hopefully receive token debt payment.
Then get podded.

Try to look extra cool while hot dropping. Put that +2 charisma to good use.
Use some smoke machines and stage lights and play rock music from the battlesuit's speakers perhaps? :P

We'll strap an electric guitar to you.

Use my solid light generator to create some empty clockwork aerosol grenades and an armored carry case for them.
((These grenades are meant to dispense pressurised neotherm, not shrapnel.

so probably something like three little canisters that inject their contents into a single round pressure chamber with lots of holes in it to make it spray everywhere.
and clockwork timing pin to stop it detonating in my hand.))

carefully fill these grenades with neotherm, aim for around three to five grenades.

Check how large i can make my pocket dimension portal, then set it to rest inside the front of my shield.

then go get podded.

Ok then.

The portal? Well you open that up with a remote and it remains stationary. And it's like 8 feet tall and 4  wide so...You'd have hard time seeing around it.

((The helmet only costs one token.  But I would expect it to be in several unsalvageable pieces.))

Pneuma cannibalizes her MCP-I and attempts to integrate its radio and camera into the gunnerbot, in order to allow it to receive remote voice commands and transmit a video feed.

She then is podded.

I'll just let you do that.

Wiki gnomes, we've got 7 teams worth of people (Jesus christ), 3 newbie, 2 vet, 2 super vet.

Are we all podded and ready or do we have any stragglers.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30970 on: January 28, 2016, 12:18:31 pm »

I'm afraid I'm straggling and bound to straggle until the trial ends, but I could buy stuff before it does to be ready faster, if I'm the only one holding everyone back by that point.
One wheel short of a wagon

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #30971 on: January 28, 2016, 12:55:19 pm »

Get Podded as soon as the hangar doors open.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30972 on: January 28, 2016, 01:27:18 pm »

This is more for the wiki gnomes than for PW. Just want to make sure Team 1 has their equipment:

In the backpacks for Team 1, Goop grenades, Stun sticks, electronades, flare guns w/flares, Aster-ex with short range detonators. On person, sharksuits.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30973 on: January 28, 2016, 01:28:31 pm »

I forgot. Before being podded get the AC/DC discography to play on the gunship.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30974 on: January 28, 2016, 01:42:25 pm »

After popping the bird wing pill in a safe place get podded with draco
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 2063 2064 [2065] 2066 2067 ... 2101