_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2061 2062 [2063] 2064 2065 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922138 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30930 on: January 26, 2016, 12:08:22 am »

Question to Steve: "How we are going to deal with those people who want to bring their entire lifetime collection of things? Have them ditch it all into ocean, seize it all, burn it all or let them do whatever they want?"
Don't ignore me!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30931 on: January 26, 2016, 03:52:27 am »

The vet team, maybe, but newbies have vehicles and you guys don't need more advantages.

We can deploy them and have you pay per shot.
So, can we confirm there will be gunships for support? And is using that voucher system ok?

Can we assign 2 5-man sod squads (standard robobodies with sharkmist armor and low to mid tier armory weapons and kit) to each vet team? Or only one per team maybe?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 04:04:54 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30932 on: January 26, 2016, 04:06:27 am »

Purchase 3-pack of CLF3 Brisant Grenades for 2 tokens
This was from Maurice, by the way.
((You know, this was missed. Dorsidwarf, am I wiki'ing it, or have you decided otherwise?))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30933 on: January 26, 2016, 05:09:36 am »

Dammit it all.
Abigail goes to get her amp removed....she will grab someone if she sees them and take them with her.
Follow Abigail.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30934 on: January 26, 2016, 12:42:10 pm »

Not sure if renegade's action secured that stuff for both teams?
Skarksuits for the other newbie team (Team 2) as well, plus electronades, goop grenades, aster-ex, stun sticks, and flare guns.  Please. 

If you're giving him bicycles, we'll take some too, unless he's securing them for all of us.  If you want I can go off for a few paragraphs on the myriad benefits of bikes.

I don't suppose we could get Milno-plate helmets for Team 2 (or all noob team people)?

You know, if I just give you all the gear for free, there's really no point in paying you.
All the newbies get those 5 things but no bikes, nothing else.

No helmets either. Buy your own if you want them.

If I can get 3 tokens for the return of disguised cameyes and 1 token for what is apparently an axe made of platinum (original price was 1 token, apparently, not sure if that splits), do so! If I can't get 4 tokens total, sell 3 sticky goop grenades for 1 token.

Bequeath resultant 6 tokens in my possession to Milno, Patron Saint of Extortion. Then get podded ASAP.

We'll say you can make your 4 without selling the grenades.

Debt repaid. Or at least partially.
the pill contained wings! After pill is taken go to where I need to go for mission
What kind of wings? Actual bird's wings? A can of redbull? A plane wing? what?

Team 2, "Hurricane".

Complain to Universe that these sorts of things are easier in low-stress environments while getting podded.
You can have low stress when I get to stop doing tinker related things.

Switch from my flesh body back to a robobody and stick it back in stasis, there unfortunately seems to be no time to enhance it.

laminate my exosuit with some solid light armor, I have a feeling im going to need it.
((actually can I even use my exosuit anymore? stat swap has me at -2 aux. if I cant, use my light generator to make a suit of replacement armor.))

Use my solid light generator to create some empty clockwork grenades and an armored carry case for them.

carefully fill these grenades with neotherm, aim for around three to five grenades.

set my pocket dimension portal to rest inside the front of my shield.

then go get podded.

((Damn podding rush, wheres the prep time?))
Ok

If you can't do the requirements, you can't have it. Either way, light armor.

Not sure what you mean by clockwork grenades. Also, light matter that is broken vanishes, so if you're trying to make shrapnel out of them, you've got no chance there.

Ask Steve if he has any idea about what to do if some of them start using dangerous Origin tech and/or end up summoning the Lurker.

Also ask him if he knows if we'll be facing extreme weather, like storms or hurricanes.

"Anything we can do if some of them are stupid or desperate enough to start using manipulators or similar? You know, beyond the Starship Troopers method of 'Kill them before they can use it'? Because while I've gotten better at destroying things and looking cool during my service, I'd feel a bit uncomfortable having to contend with a giant alien Lurker thing."

"Also, do we have any idea about the weather? Anything extreme? You know, something like a tropical storm, like in my movie 'Tropical Storm'? Or a twister, like in my movie 'Twister'? Or a heat wave, like in my movie 'Heat Wave'¿„

>Run.

>I don't know, we'll have to wait to get there.

Well, the trial is still going on, but it is nearing its endpoint...
Let's just say it started a while ago and by now has already finished, and Lucricia is podded, is that alright?

Yep

Dubley has one very important thing to do before getting podded.
Upload the video "Alot in a Gravity Anomaly" to space Youtube. Watch it go viral.

Edit:
I realized I don't have the necessary stats for the force sword I got with the assaultsuit. Can I trade it back for a kinamp, or pay one token and trade it for a white hot club, or just ignore the requirements?

You do so.

It is a shining point of hilarity in a universe of screaming.

Go for the white hot club

I live! Join a mission! BUY AN ID MANIFESTER!
Ok, you need to give me the words for it.

Get prodded!

I mean podded!
*poke*

Question to Steve: "How we are going to deal with those people who want to bring their entire lifetime collection of things? Have them ditch it all into ocean, seize it all, burn it all or let them do whatever they want?"
Don't ignore me!
>if they can carry it, it doesn't matter. If it can fit through the portal, it doesn't matter. Only stop them if they're slowing up the line or causing undue problems. People have a bizarre attachment to physical items and tearing them away needlessly will only increase tensions. Besides, they're refuges, I doubt they have a whole lot anyways.

The vet team, maybe, but newbies have vehicles and you guys don't need more advantages.

We can deploy them and have you pay per shot.
So, can we confirm there will be gunships for support? And is using that voucher system ok?

Can we assign 2 5-man sod squads (standard robobodies with sharkmist armor and low to mid tier armory weapons and kit) to each vet team? Or only one per team maybe?

Yes, and I forget what that is. PM me, we'll work it out.

Fine. But only 1 5 man team to each.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30935 on: January 26, 2016, 12:45:27 pm »

What lup says
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 12:51:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #30936 on: January 26, 2016, 12:46:23 pm »

Bird wings
I specifically declared bird wings when I first made it
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30937 on: January 26, 2016, 03:57:58 pm »

sell amp buy Empathetic Gland she learns the stuff by asking the person at the armory and then pods up.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #30938 on: January 26, 2016, 04:05:56 pm »

sell amp buy Empathetic Gland she learns the stuff by asking the person at the armory and then pods up.
Entirely within the realm of the wiki gnomes at the moment, so PW ignored it. That action was processed within half an hour of being posted.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30939 on: January 26, 2016, 04:45:37 pm »

Purchase 3-pack of CLF3 Brisant Grenades for 2 tokens
This was from Maurice, by the way.
Transaction complete, wiki'd.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #30940 on: January 26, 2016, 04:56:27 pm »

Quote from: Pancaek -> Steve
So, I recently lost my amps and now I can't find the AM at her station either.

If you can contact her, ask her if she has anything exotic lying around for someone who's an expert in exotic armature that can tip the scales in my favour on the next mission.

Alternatively, do you or your people have any exotic goodies around that my skill and rather nice track record in everything exotic gives me special clearance for? I know you've got the good stuff, might as well share it now that we need to go all out or die trying.

Send above message to Steve, asking for exotic goodies

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30941 on: January 26, 2016, 04:57:22 pm »

Dubley sold his MK3 for 5 tokens. Total 8.
He trades his force sword and 1 token for a white hot club.
He buys a 5 second reset for 4 tokens.
He buys the remainder of Jim's weapons from the player market for 1 token.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #30942 on: January 26, 2016, 05:54:01 pm »

((@Beirus: Do you plan on using your tokens to buy anything? If not, can I please have the tokens I had given you? I have a bad feeling about next mission.

And may I suggest selling some of the artifacts you're not using to other people as a way to gain tokens? Besides, aren't you on fire? I think that means you can't use that equipment even if you wanted to.))

Quote from: Flint Westwood|To: Jason Caldwell
Hey there. Sorry to bother you, but could you please return some of the tokens you owe me? I have a bad feeling about next mission and I'd like to prepare as best as I can.

Hopefully receive token debt payment.
Then get podded.

Try to look extra cool while hot dropping. Put that +2 charisma to good use.
Use some smoke machines and stage lights and play rock music from the battlesuit's speakers perhaps? :P
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 05:59:11 pm by Parisbre56 »

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30943 on: January 26, 2016, 06:29:21 pm »

On the way to Abigail's operation:

Oidipous frowns slightly:
So, Abigail, why are you so anxious about the operation?
He pauses for a moment. His frown deepens.
Uh, you may not answer, if it makes you uncomfortable.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30944 on: January 26, 2016, 06:32:22 pm »

On the way to Abigail's operation:

Oidipous frowns slightly:
So, Abigail, why are you so anxious about the operation?
He pauses for a moment. His frown deepens.
Uh, you may not answer, if it makes you uncomfortable.
.....i..doctors weren't.....good were i came from  they...well killed people and stole their organs to replace their damaged ones and live longer.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 2061 2062 [2063] 2064 2065 ... 2101