_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2058 2059 [2060] 2061 2062 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922044 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30885 on: January 25, 2016, 12:25:26 am »

A funny look goes across Brother Lars's face.  "Umm... well, I can certainly help you with the armory, but the doctors?  They'd never hurt you; they are loyal followers of Emar-i.  And uh... I couldn't tell if they took your organs or not.  And I don't think I could watch a surgery."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30886 on: January 25, 2016, 12:28:06 am »

A funny look goes across Brother Lars's face.  "Umm... well, I can certainly help you with the armory, but the doctors?  They'd never hurt you; they are loyal followers of Emar-i.  And uh... I couldn't tell if they took your organs or not.  And I don't think I could watch a surgery."
She kinda shrivels up and in a nervous voice.
....it's a irrational....fear i know....just bad experiences at where i came from but yeah i need your help... becuase i can't read.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30887 on: January 25, 2016, 12:33:54 am »

"It's okay; I can help you with that.  But... not really... with medicine.  Not where... what I can do."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30888 on: January 25, 2016, 12:35:52 am »

"It's okay; I can help you with that.  But... not really... with medicine.  Not where... what I can do."
Are you scared of blood?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30889 on: January 25, 2016, 12:56:20 am »

"Nnnnoo... just I have no desire to see medicine performed.  I don't understand it at all, and it bothers me to see it.  I can shoot a man with no hesitation, but I never want to see one operated on.  I praise Emar-i for what he does, but I will never be one of his disciples.  I follow in the footsteps of Ingram."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30890 on: January 25, 2016, 01:18:00 am »

"Nnnnoo... just I have no desire to see medicine performed.  I don't understand it at all, and it bothers me to see it.  I can shoot a man with no hesitation, but I never want to see one operated on.  I praise Emar-i for what he does, but I will never be one of his disciples.  I follow in the footsteps of Ingram."
....hmmm....okay how about you just be nearby then....and don't worry it's....probably disturbing becuase shooting...a gun or laser or whatever it's quick? You ussaly don't focus on the bodys or whatever or something?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30891 on: January 25, 2016, 01:31:54 am »

Oidipious turns to Lars.
Oh, greetings. You are Brother Lars, aren't you? I heard a lot about you! 

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30892 on: January 25, 2016, 02:52:47 am »

Quote from: Milno to Cthunkan
A reminder I'm collecting the first part of the debt's payment before the next mission starts.

Quote from: Cthunkan; to: Milno
Two tokens and a set of disguised cameyes coming right up, Mr. General.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30893 on: January 25, 2016, 06:42:41 am »

Lysander wanders the halls of the ship. "I passed this room already, didn't I?" They mutter to themselves. "I don't know. This place is so big....Ugh. My kingdom for a map."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:44:54 am by Chromatic Wasp »
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30894 on: January 25, 2016, 09:00:27 am »

Lysander wanders the halls of the ship. "I passed this room already, didn't I?" They mutter to themselves. "I don't know. This place is so big....Ugh. My kingdom for a map."
In his dazed wandering, Lysander walks into a suspisciously map-like thing.
One wheel short of a wagon

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30895 on: January 25, 2016, 10:01:38 am »

....hmmm....okay how about you just be nearby then....and don't worry it's....probably disturbing becuase shooting...a gun or laser or whatever it's quick? You ussaly don't focus on the bodys or whatever or something?

"I can assure you that all medical personnel on this ship are completely trustworthy.  Their... leader wouldn't permit otherwise."

He turned to the new speaker.

"Ah, yes, I am Brother Lars.  I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30896 on: January 25, 2016, 10:03:29 am »

I like tokens.

Batchip is now magically available for mad hatter use.

now to go spend my token before ive even recieved it.
Transaction complete, wiki'd.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30897 on: January 25, 2016, 10:32:15 am »

Dammit it all.
Abigail goes to get her amp removed....she will grab someone if she sees them and take them with her.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30898 on: January 25, 2016, 10:53:00 am »

He turned to the new speaker.

"Ah, yes, I am Brother Lars.  I do not believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you."
My name is Oidipous Norman. We studied you at the Project. It's fascinating to meet you in person.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30899 on: January 25, 2016, 10:59:45 am »

"Hmmm... the project lead by Dr. Sanctor?  It is good to meet one of the graduates.  If you have any question about the divine, I hope that I can be of service."
Pages: 1 ... 2058 2059 [2060] 2061 2062 ... 2101