_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2057 2058 [2059] 2060 2061 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922767 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30870 on: January 24, 2016, 07:44:29 pm »

"woah, hey!  let's not fight, people could die.  okay...?  we're not the enemy!"
don't worry this is just tension nothing to worry about....i think.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #30871 on: January 24, 2016, 07:44:35 pm »

Kate tilts her head.
"I'd rather be able to get at least one shot off before you can throw a makeshift explosive."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #30872 on: January 24, 2016, 07:48:25 pm »

....i was thinking about whether or not if i threw my makeshift explosive you'd be fine or not.

Vladimir just raises eyebrows in surprise and looks down and away, shutting his eyes and rubbing his nosbridge before turning to Pneuma.

"o-oh!  well... maybe you could do something similar but more... productive?  really, everyone's done bad things, but people always have the capability to change.  umm... can you just think about it a little longer?  i'd hate to see any of us stay behind..."   

- Let's hear it, what do you have in mind that could substitute a rush of simulatneously reducing  populace of the weak-willed and easily misguided, accomplishing a tricky task of sneaking under UWM's nose and getting paid good money for that.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30873 on: January 24, 2016, 07:54:15 pm »

Kate tilts her head.
"I'd rather be able to get at least one shot off before you can throw a makeshift explosive."
...it only damaged people not wearing armor i was pondering if i needed to help him whether the explosive would harm him.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30874 on: January 24, 2016, 07:54:44 pm »

- Let's hear it, what do you have in mind that could substitute a rush of simulatneously reducing  populace of the weak-willed and easily misguided, accomplishing a tricky task of sneaking under UWM's nose and getting paid good money for that.
"maybe as a spy or covert agent for steve?  we'll still need people like that in the new universe, because there will always be crime...  also, that's just awful."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:03:35 pm by Nunzillor »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30875 on: January 24, 2016, 08:43:28 pm »

"maybe as a spy or covert agent for steve?  we'll still need people like that in the new universe, because there will always be crime...  also, that's just awful."

- That's awful. What I do is awful, you say. You ever cared to look up the files of the men and women you're working with? Sure, there are falsely accused among them, but then there are people who commited atrocities and are now going to be the core of what could well be a new dawn for human race. And that seems to be completely fine by you, no questions there.
Do you ever ask yourself, why the humankind is persisting? Persevering, living on and on? Because biology says us to, apparently. There is nothing more to it. It's like a nagging voice talking at you from below the bottom of your subconciousness, telling you to eat, breathe, survive and reproduce. People are biology's bitch, letting it do all kinds of stuff to us. But lately, we, people, fucked biology right back with all the drugs, computers, kickass cybernetis and AIs. So why stop there? Fuck biology right in the ass by quitting its game.

Oh look at me rambling. Sorry about that. Well, do what you want with your lives. Bye!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:35:33 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30876 on: January 24, 2016, 08:56:00 pm »

- That's awful. What I do is awful, you say. You ever cared to look up the files of the men and women you're working with? Sure, there are falsely accused among them, but then there are people who commited atrocities and are now going to be the core of what could well be a new dawn for human race. And that seems to be completely fine by you, no questions there. Do you ever ask yourself, why the humankind is persisting on living on? Because biology says us to, apparently.
"no!  look, everybody can change, and everybody has value as human beings, even if they've done... bad things.  this is an opportunity for a fresh start, a new beginning!  and that doesn't mean we can't admit that we've made mistakes, or point them out, because— well, we shouldn't forget what we've done.  we should use that as motivation to improve.

why is humankind persisting, you ask?  because we can do better.  you can do better!  I know it."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 08:58:01 pm by Nunzillor »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30877 on: January 24, 2016, 09:14:39 pm »

you can do better!  I know it.

- Damn right I can - with all the UWM regulations gone, well, the majority of those, thanks to you guys - I'm going to be filthy rich and throw one hell of a doomsday party. Oooh, I see this already - an offshore asteroid filled to the brink with every vice pleasant to man I can find in a subsector...

Inquire about Arranger in the Armory - how much ammunition can 3 tokens get me?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:35:55 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nunzillor

« Reply #30878 on: January 24, 2016, 09:30:07 pm »

you can do better!  I know it.

- Damn right I can - with all the UWM regulations gone, well, the majority of those, thanks to you guys - I'm going to be filthy rich and throw one hell of a doomsday party. Oooh, I see this already - an offshore asteroid filled to the brink with every vice pleasant to man I can find in a subsector...
"i..."  Pneuma lifts her arm, pointer finger extended, with her mouth open.  Slowly, she lowers her arm and closes her mouth.  Finally, after a short silence, she speaks.  "...goodbye i guess."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:35:54 pm by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30879 on: January 24, 2016, 09:33:51 pm »

...some people are just terrible people Pneuma.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30880 on: January 24, 2016, 11:00:53 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Cthunkan
A reminder I'm collecting the first part of the debt's payment before the next mission starts.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30881 on: January 24, 2016, 11:33:39 pm »

Brother Lars waves his arms toward the conversation happening near him.  "Regardless of what we have done before entering service here- I, myself, took many lives- we are all here because we were guided here by the Most Holy Steve.  He has chosen us for his purposes.  It matters not how we got here; what matters is we serve Steve gladly and faithfully."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30882 on: January 24, 2016, 11:34:50 pm »

Brother Lars waves his arms toward the conversation happening near him.  "Regardless of what we have done before entering service here- I, myself, took many lives- we are all here because we were guided here by the Most Holy Steve.  He has chosen us for his purposes.  It matters not how we got here; what matters is we serve Steve gladly and faithfully."
...please stop talking before my image of you is ruined.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #30883 on: January 25, 2016, 12:02:58 am »

Brother Lars shrugs, the smile still on his face.  "I fight for the holy Steve.  All my actions are done in his name, and therefore justified.  All those that I have targeted are guilty of some transgression, and were fought in Steve's service.  I am no murderer; just a holy soldier."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30884 on: January 25, 2016, 12:20:27 am »

Hey Lars you mind helping me with something i need you to read me the list of things i can buy and watch to make sure the doctors don't steal my organs while i get my amp removed.
Pages: 1 ... 2057 2058 [2059] 2060 2061 ... 2101