_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2053 2054 [2055] 2056 2057 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922680 times)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand
« Reply #30810 on: January 24, 2016, 12:12:30 am »

I need more Dakka. Are we getting paid at all for m24? Otherwise, I'm calling dibs on the community chem thrower again.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30811 on: January 24, 2016, 02:51:38 pm »

So, I realize the Newbie teams get shuttles, but could we also get some small light ground vehicles? Bicycles or something like that. I feel it would better allow us to get into areas where the shuttles can't get close enough, and it would allow us to get to hotspots even quicker. Also, I would like to request some sharksuits, or at least cut down versions for Team 1. If we're taking care of trouble makers/hotspots, some armor would be nice.

Edit1: Thought of more stuff. Tear gas grenades, Goop grenades, and Stun sticks. Something that's less than lethal might be nice. Be a good option to have instead of just shooting someone outright. Might cause less of a panic. Goop grenades could also be used for makeshift barriers.

Edit2: Damnit, thought I was done. Flares and flare guns. Be useful for if we lose coms, and to signal our position if we need backup. Backpacks. To store all the shit we're gonna loot. Shaped charges. Or Aster-ex, I'm not picky. To help clear any blockages in our way

What he said, but for team 2 "Hurricane" as well, plus some electronades, perhaps, if they have a greater area of effect than gas grenades and aren't dependent on wind conditions and such.  Gotta love free stuff.

Also, pick up some rations we can hand out.

The girl with the "4" tattoos shifted uneasily.  "abigail... are you scared?  if people start to a-attack us i'm not sure what to do— i don't want to hurt people..."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:10:16 pm by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30812 on: January 24, 2016, 02:57:04 pm »

So, I realize the Newbie teams get shuttles, but could we also get some small light ground vehicles? Bicycles or something like that. I feel it would better allow us to get into areas where the shuttles can't get close enough, and it would allow us to get to hotspots even quicker. Also, I would like to request some sharksuits, or at least cut down versions for Team 1. If we're taking care of trouble makers/hotspots, some armor would be nice.

Edit1: Thought of more stuff. Tear gas grenades, Goop grenades, and Stun sticks. Something that's less than lethal might be nice. Be a good option to have instead of just shooting someone outright. Might cause less of a panic. Goop grenades could also be used for makeshift barriers.

Edit2: Damnit, thought I was done. Flares and flare guns. Be useful for if we lose coms, and to signal our position if we need backup. Backpacks. To store all the shit we're gonna loot. Shaped charges. Or Aster-ex, I'm not picky. To help clear any blockages in our way

What he said, but for team 2 "Hurricane" as well, plus some electronades, perhaps, if they have a greater area of effect than gas grenades and aren't dependent on wind conditions and such.  Gotta love free stuff.

The girl with the "4" tattoos shifted uneasily.  "abigail... are you scared?  if people start to a-attack us i'm not sure what to do— i don't want to hurt people..."
...I'm....used to being attacked by now.....b-but ill admit I'm scared... becuase this is gonna be very dangerous but I'll try and protect you 4 your...my friend i think.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30813 on: January 24, 2016, 02:57:45 pm »

Relax a bit. Get ready for some vet work. Or is that wet vork?

Oh wait, last minute purchase: White Hot Club, 4 tokens. Sounds useful.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:03:56 pm by Harry Baldman »

Nunzillor

« Reply #30814 on: January 24, 2016, 03:05:50 pm »

...I'm....used to being attacked by now.....b-but ill admit I'm scared... becuase this is gonna be very dangerous but I'll try and protect you 4 your...my friend i think.
4 smiled.  "thanks abigail, i feel safer being around someone i can trust.  i-i won't let anyone hurt you!
...can you promise me something?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30815 on: January 24, 2016, 03:06:48 pm »

....what is it 4?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30816 on: January 24, 2016, 03:10:22 pm »

Question to Steve: "How we are going to deal with those people who want to bring their entire lifetime collection of things? Have them ditch it all into ocean, seize it all, burn it all or let them do whatever they want?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30817 on: January 24, 2016, 03:10:32 pm »

....what is it 4?
"if we're ever in danger and things look bleak, try not to hurt the people attacking us or in our way.  i think this place is about saving others, and that means we're here to heal and not hurt."  4 clasps your hand and looks into your eyes, her expression pleading.  "please!  promise me you'll be merciful and not hurt anyone!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30818 on: January 24, 2016, 03:14:01 pm »

....what is it 4?
"if we're ever in danger and things look bleak, try not to hurt the people attacking us or in our way.  i think this place is about saving others, and that means we're here to heal and not hurt."  4 clasps your hand and looks into your eyes, her expression pleading.  "please!  promise me you'll be merciful and not hurt anyone!"
......what am i suppose to do then?!

Nunzillor

« Reply #30819 on: January 24, 2016, 03:19:37 pm »

....what is it 4?
......what's am i suppose to do then?!
"sometimes people do bad things because they're scared or... they feel they have to.  maybe if we just talk to people, we can find common ground and defuse the situation!  and maybe we'll get things like gas grenades and stun batons, and we can use them instead of lethal arms, if we absolutely have to use violence."

"i know this will be hard, but i wouldn't ask you unless it was very important to me.  i promise abigail, i'll help you any way i can, whether you agree to be merciful or not."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:22:11 pm by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30820 on: January 24, 2016, 03:23:04 pm »

....I'm not very...persuasive no one listens to a kid maybe there less likely to shoot me maybe so i can only promise you one thing i will not use my amp unless nesscary and i will try not to hurt anyone but if either you or mycroft is in danger i will protect you i have this container and well...i don't think some eniemies will be armored and well it's basically a makeshift grenade.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30821 on: January 24, 2016, 03:28:39 pm »

....I'm not very...persuasive no one listens to a kid maybe there less likely to shoot me maybe so i can only promise you one thing i will not use my amp unless nesscary and i will try not to hurt anyone but if either you or mycroft is in danger i will protect you i have this container and well...i don't think some eniemies will be armored and well it's basically a makeshift grenade.
4 looks a little disappointed, but smiles at you all the same.  "i understand.  i can tell that you're a good person, so i know you'll use good judgement.  don't worry, if you're ever in danger i'll protect you too no matter what."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 03:30:45 pm by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30822 on: January 24, 2016, 03:33:08 pm »

Abigail smiles under her helmet.
You know 4 we should get a new name for you something that fits.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30823 on: January 24, 2016, 03:38:37 pm »

Abigail smiles under her helmet.
You know 4 we should get a new name for you something that fits.
As Abigail mentions her number, 4 scratches at her tattoos through her suit.  "yes i— i can't let myself forget what i've done, but this is torture.  i... i'd like that, abigail."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30824 on: January 24, 2016, 03:43:42 pm »

Pneuma it means spirit it was moms name i believe. 
Pages: 1 ... 2053 2054 [2055] 2056 2057 ... 2101