_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2039 2040 [2041] 2042 2043 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923179 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30600 on: January 17, 2016, 06:15:37 pm »

....I've been through a lot i guess and had people who cared enough to stop me from dying and it's....Abigail South....Abigail means Fathers joy...he did a good job and how about we call you Four instead of 4.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #30601 on: January 17, 2016, 06:21:40 pm »

still taking the pill before heading to armory and purchasing a gauss rifle and some electronics scrap if I can.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:21:17 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #30602 on: January 17, 2016, 06:38:08 pm »

"abigail?  nice to meet you.  but umm... that's exactly what i said, four."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30603 on: January 17, 2016, 06:43:50 pm »

"abigail?  nice to meet you.  but umm... that's exactly what i said, four."
Oh uh sorry i got lost in my thoughts and said something that dident make sense but yeah it's Abigail there's tons of cool people on this ship there's Mycroft  Lyra the kitty Milno the general? Lars the...cool guy he's okay oh yeah and Flint he gave me something to drink and was nice oh and the armory master she's preety and nice.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30604 on: January 17, 2016, 06:52:50 pm »

"wow, i hope i can remember all those names!  thanks abigail, i'm going to look around and get acquainted with this place.  maybe meet a few more people.  it was nice to talk to you."  She smiles before leaving to explore the ship.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 08:48:06 pm by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30605 on: January 17, 2016, 06:56:48 pm »

"wow, I don't think i can remember all those names!  thanks abigail, I'm going to look around and get acquainted with this place.  maybe meet a few more people.  it was nice to talk to you."  She smiles before leaving to explore the ship.
Abigail nods and smiles.
....that felt good i like making people happy i-i don't want the universe to lose....i want to save it it's not  right just to leave so many....i want to save everyone....and it's probably a fools hope....but doe's that matter.....no it dosent so i....I'll do my best.
STEVE!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #30606 on: January 17, 2016, 07:18:13 pm »

I can't really IC this, since I'm not here, but I missed the IRC so I'm going to ask/suggest here if that's alright with you:

Any chance we could go recruit that shadow Walker guy from Earth-3? He might be useful, even as propaganda material and I bet he'd like the pickup, since we're probably the only ones with the will and knowledge to get him out of there.

How did the altered manage to  simultaneously appear in multiple worlds?

If humans are infected by Origin or the Lurker, would we be safe if we escaped to another universe? If not, than shouldn't fighting or escaping the two be one of our long term objectives?

Will Steve come with us?

Can we try to copy the AM's brain using Hephaestus machinery or Doctor magic? She might not be as strong as she was before, but she's still smart and knows things. She could be useful, even with a normal body. And it would show that Steve cares for those who have helped him and humanity.

So, the Lurker is using origin to spread... What if we removed origin from the universe? Could that give us enough time to build a psychic army to kick the Lurker's ass when we brought origin back? It won't undo the damage done but it might give some of the humans here a chance, if doing so is easier and safer than sending out many interuniversal teleporters to evacuate humanity.

Would giving Origin to the altered slow down the Lurker?

What if we gave origin to the Alerted, BUT also built a ghost-ship-like entity with a will powerful enough to control the Altered and impose their will to them?

This is rather silly, but just in case it's possible: could we build a giant 5-second-reset, make it work for more seconds and use it as a time machine to revert the Lurker? Even if it can't stop it, we could use the degradation it causes to damage him. Of course, that might encounter the same  problem most time machines encounter: needing more energy than is available in the galaxy.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:30:10 am by Parisbre56 »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30607 on: January 17, 2016, 08:40:00 pm »

Steve... does that means that we can have info about the Doc and the AM? And some other known people as the creator of the Shadow Walkers?
And those researches done for better weaponry? Could you send that info via datapad ?

Renen asks
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30608 on: January 18, 2016, 05:01:52 am »

"Good show, Steve. Good show."

Where's the bus to get out of this reality? Am I getting paid?

If I need to be anywhere, be there, or perhaps have been there all along.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30609 on: January 18, 2016, 12:07:34 pm »

Alright

lets nix the talky talky for a minute. I'm going back to school tomorrow so I don't have the time to keep up with this thread at a decent pace if you're all doing actions and talking at the same time. Too many of you here.

So what I want is this:  I want teams of between 3 and 5 people, separated up by degrees of power. So put newbies on Newbie teams, vets on vet teams and overpowered old men on the super vet teams.

According to our current poll on the wiki, we've got basically an even split between military action and alien fuckery. But military action is coming out in the lead so lube up the Gatling gun and get Ride of the Valkyries cued up. Cause we are going on a military campaign to gather as many of these scattered remnants of humanity as we can. Mostly via murdering the people in charge and broadcasting a message of doom and an invitation to join the convoy.

So what I want to do here is this: If you have something you really need to get done or questions that really need asking, Come to IRC or PM me. We'll do it like that to try and get it done quicker. If you need to buy or sell standard wears, post about them here, I'm giving the wiki gnomes the power to process those orders if they check out.  If you want to talk or move around the sword or anything like that, you can do that without my direct intervention or anything.

lets get these missions up and running quick like, if we can.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30610 on: January 18, 2016, 12:18:07 pm »

-EDIT: used to be a list of current people on each team, became redundant when it was put in the Current Mission Information on the wiki-
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:27:35 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30611 on: January 18, 2016, 12:29:48 pm »

Wiki Gnome Post

Sneakily pass Milno five tokens while the universe isn't looking.
This still.
You do this. Milno doesn't eat you as a result.

The black-haired woman peeked cautiously out of her room.  Seeing the sign for the armory, she crossed her arms and quickly walked to the kiosk. 
"...hi.  i'm sorry to bother you. i'd just like to pick up a few things."

Purchase/acquire the following: force infuser, combat knife, infinite multitool, 10 pounds of scrap, Milno-plate helmet, 6 3-foot steel poles (preferably already sharpened at one end), a datapad, and backpack.

Inquire about a tool to fairly quietly, and passively, charge a force infuser over time, perhaps some sort of vibrating implement?  please don't make a vibrator joke.  If it's free, get it.

Can I make a small stake driver out of scrap, specifically to quickly charge a force infuser?  Can it impart a large amount of force in exchange for an ungodly number of cranks?  If yes to all these questions, make it and crank it.  If I need additional items to craft this, what exactly is required?

This, plus goop grenades.

no no no, please, i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i'm so sorry
The young woman's eyes widened as she listened to the broadcast.  After a moment, she wordlessly sat in a corner, brought her knees to her chest, and placed her arms around her legs.
You buy all that stuff. Including the vibrator.
I'm also gonna assume you make a spring powered scrap metal stake driver. Good job.

Dubley also gets a token for that multitool purchase, so thanks.

Quote from: pancaek -> Maurice
If it comes to that, I'll do as I promised. If it comes to that.

I think I can honour your request if it comes to it. Something like a fistfight to the death against a sod?

As discussed in IRC, buy a white mask with an intergrated Id Manifester for 20 tokens. Then make sure I'm calm and put it on and see what happens. Make sure to observe manifestation.
You also buy stuff with your absurd amounts of money. You don''t put it on yet though.

"Hey Steve man you still there? Steve? No? Dammit!"

Dubley goes to buy a mobility assaultsuit from Fred.
He also buys enhanced capacity for conventional.

He wires mounts his laser cannon to the suit's arm, hiding it under the armour.
He removes two of his own ordinary robot arms and mounts them on the assaultsuit, perpendicular to the big arms, coming from the elbows.
He gets two new arms at the infirmary.

He joins the veteran team 1.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:44:31 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30612 on: January 18, 2016, 12:32:37 pm »

Add Mycroft to Newbie team 1, assuming he makes it out of the infirmary alive.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30613 on: January 18, 2016, 12:33:44 pm »

Cthunkan opts to join Veteran Team 1!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30614 on: January 18, 2016, 12:35:07 pm »

Abigail joins newbie team 1.
Add Mycroft to Newbie team 1, assuming he makes it out of the infirmary alive.
((You'll be fine Abigail believes in you.))
Pages: 1 ... 2039 2040 [2041] 2042 2043 ... 2101