_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2033 2034 [2035] 2036 2037 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921467 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30510 on: January 14, 2016, 03:43:43 pm »

Milno was wandering when he saw Renen leave the rec room and move towards the infirmary with a corpse in tow, blood dripping and making a mess all over both  robot samurai and floor. He stared at the scene for a few seconds. "I can guess."
oh hi Milno....iveson tried.to attack renen....so renen killed him.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30511 on: January 14, 2016, 05:23:45 pm »

The black-haired woman peeked cautiously out of her room.  Seeing the sign for the armory, she crossed her arms and quickly walked to the kiosk. 
"...hi.  i'm sorry to bother you. i'd just like to pick up a few things."

Purchase/acquire the following: force infuser, combat knife, infinite multitool, 10 pounds of scrap, Milno-plate helmet, 6 3-foot steel poles (preferably already sharpened at one end), a datapad, and backpack.

Inquire about a tool to fairly quietly charge a force infuser over time, perhaps some sort of vibrating implement?  please don't make a vibrator joke.  If it's free, get it.

Can I make a small stake driver out of scrap, specifically to quickly charge a force infuser?  Can it impart a large amount of force in exchange for an ungodly number of cranks?  If yes to all these questions, make it and crank it.  If I need additional items to craft this, what exactly is required?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:24:38 am by Nunzillor »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30512 on: January 14, 2016, 06:19:31 pm »

The skittish old man, paranoid, decided to make sure his password for his room was set.

When prompted, he entered the room number as #13 and his locker password as 313. ((Room password will be the same))

Relatively (in his mind) safe, Tommy Riker leaves his room and sees people with a corpse being moved away. Tag along.

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30513 on: January 14, 2016, 07:28:26 pm »

umh hello new guy....why are you all wrinkly?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30514 on: January 14, 2016, 07:51:11 pm »

"Things are really, really crap, as always." Milno replied to Renen. He had seen the damage sustained by the cyborg samurai, and since he had his doubts someone had been able to hit someone who could move faster than the speed of sound, he suspected it had been a surprise attack. It wasn't like he wasn't expecting it to happen sooner or later, and the girl's explanation confirmed his suspicions. "So, what happened? Did he just take offense to your existence or was he just promised to replace you if he got you killed?"

oh hi Milno....iveson tried.to attack renen....so renen killed him.

"Yeah. Not whatshisface's brightest moment. It was his last, though." Milno glanced at the neatly-sliced bits of head left behind by Renen.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30515 on: January 14, 2016, 08:19:56 pm »

....he was kinda crazy but he seemed to be turning around.. ..and he just died like....that.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30516 on: January 14, 2016, 08:39:26 pm »

Well, I don't know. It can be any.... I have never saw him here. The ship is getting dangerous.

I was at the VR at the moment, when I got out, he was still trying to kill me. Luckly I've got out of the right moment.

It would be a problem go in the VR again... how would you do in my situation??

Renen looks at Abigail
....he was kinda crazy but he seemed to be turning around.. ..and he just died like....that.

Generally, those that come here crazy only get worse and worse... not better.
You must be crazy to survive in this universe.

You might not agree with me, but who cares? If you don't attack me or become something bad for a mission, I will not attack you.

Looks back at Milno
I wonder if the new ones are so crazy that they will start trying to kill the vets. Now, there are some many new techs that makes what we had look like toys.

If they want to borrow some tokens, they only need to ask, generally.

>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30517 on: January 14, 2016, 08:51:43 pm »

"I don't vii-arr anymore." Milno answered. "I expected stuff like that to happen to me, and judging by the number he did on your torso I wouldn't have survived in your place. I just use a datapad to design stuff. Of course, I can't test anything right this way, but eh. I already did a fair bit of testing back in Hephaestus anyway." He frowns deeply behind his badger helmet's faceplate, reminded of his long vacations in that factory world and the time he spent there resting and chatting. It seemed ages ago.

The vet rubbed the back of his neck, forgetting there was still an armored plate there to protect him from decapitation. "I'd offer to keep watch for you, but ya know. I wouldn't trust myself to save you from space magic; at most, look threatening enough to convince people not to do it, or try to get payback."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30518 on: January 14, 2016, 09:06:48 pm »

....apparently space magic is more dangerous for some reason now something about a god?

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30519 on: January 14, 2016, 09:18:44 pm »

That's an interesting idea. Maybe I should do that too. Renen considers getting a datapad.

The vet rubbed the back of his neck, forgetting there was still an armored plate there to protect him from decapitation. "I'd offer to keep watch for you, but ya know. I wouldn't trust myself to save you from space magic; at most, look threatening enough to convince people not to do it, or try to get payback."

That's an interesting proposal. And I would really glad to accept. Spacemagic is a very problematic thing, and it's very hard to garante security by that. Only automanips, and they are now very confusing since the Luker.
For my part, I too would watch your back everytime I'm around. And I can garantee the threatening and try to get the payback, too. And give full support in any mission that we can go together.

Maybe the vets should start working together....

....apparently space magic is more dangerous for some reason now something about a god?

Spacemagic always was dangerous from the begining. You should watch some of the previous missions for what could happen. It seems that, now, it's even more unstable and dangerous than before.

And really, before happened the China-9, Ice-9, grate disaster and lots of others. On ice-9 there were two big problems with that.

>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30520 on: January 14, 2016, 09:27:05 pm »

...i know it's dangerous i kinda blew ivenson and myself up with it on vr by accident.....why did the only weapon i know how to use become more dangerous after i bought it ....i was litteraly the last one to buy 1 apparently your not allowed to buy them anymore.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30521 on: January 14, 2016, 09:39:00 pm »

...i know it's dangerous i kinda blew ivenson and myself up with it on vr by accident.....why did the only weapon i know how to use become more dangerous after i bought it ....i was litteraly the last one to buy 1 apparently your not allowed to buy them anymore.

You can always learn to use a new one. There are various types. It's always good to know other tricks.

Is it a manipulator or an AMP.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30522 on: January 14, 2016, 09:41:26 pm »

it's in my brain it was a pschokinetic amp....i think that's what it was called as far as i can tell it manipulates heat.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30523 on: January 14, 2016, 09:47:32 pm »

it's in my brain it was a pschokinetic amp....i think that's what it was called as far as i can tell it manipulates heat.

So, yo must be extra carefull. Yo can't run from your brain.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30524 on: January 14, 2016, 09:50:18 pm »

...i figured that out...I'm happy I've used these kinda things before or i mighta tried doing something incredibly stupid in real life.
Pages: 1 ... 2033 2034 [2035] 2036 2037 ... 2101