_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2016 2017 [2018] 2019 2020 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921388 times)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30255 on: December 03, 2015, 08:16:18 pm »

Grass is this soft, green blade that covers most of the ground and eats small amounts of light and soil. Cows have four legs and hooves, and are about the size of two people. They eat grass and are renowned for their milk. The males are called bulls, don't produce milk, and have large horns. As for cities and towns, I don't really know so much. I've always imagined them as large masses of giant houses with barely any distance between them. Most worlds that don't have country have a great deal of those. What kind of world do you come from?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30256 on: December 03, 2015, 08:20:01 pm »

Grass is this soft, green blade that covers most of the ground and eats small amounts of light and soil. Cows have four legs and hooves, and are about the size of two people. They eat grass and are renowned for their milk. The males are called bulls, don't produce milk, and have large horns. As for cities and towns, I don't really know so much. I've always imagined them as large masses of giant houses with barely any distance between them. Most worlds that don't have country have a great deal of those. What kind of world do you come from?
it was a volcanic rock lived underground in like a it looked a little like these ship hallways except smaller the place kinda messed me up my skin is gray because of the place and my lungs aren't that good anymore.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30257 on: December 03, 2015, 08:49:34 pm »

Oh, that does explain some things. I suppose that just shows people will try to settle anywhere.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30258 on: December 03, 2015, 08:55:35 pm »

Oh, that does explain some things. I suppose that just shows people will try to settle anywhere.
yeah I mean the only thing that place had was shiny rocks no food terrible water and ash that gets into your skin and lungs I realize now that that place sucked and this place is a Paradise compared to that hellhole.
Why did you get sent here?

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30259 on: December 03, 2015, 09:00:08 pm »

I was caught burning down someone's house. What about you?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30260 on: December 03, 2015, 09:04:54 pm »

I was caught burning down someone's house. What about you?
...you know this gets easier to say everytime I say it...m-my parents were murdered by the M-Magister in front of me by the magisterial who was in a room full of people he cannabilased and framed it all on me and sent me here.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30261 on: December 03, 2015, 09:28:19 pm »

That's... That's something that just reeks of insanity.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30262 on: December 03, 2015, 09:34:55 pm »

That's... That's something that just reeks of insanity.
most people were I-i probably would have gone mad if I lived there for a few more years I joined arm because I want to make sure no place like that exists anywhere and to kill that THAT...to get revenge for my parents and save my brother if I can.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30263 on: December 04, 2015, 12:28:56 am »

Well, I wish you the best of luck.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30264 on: December 04, 2015, 12:31:40 am »

you too

Abigail goes to the rec room and enters vr clicks option randomly

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30265 on: December 06, 2015, 03:08:17 pm »

Lyra Saves and Exits stretches, and wanders aimlessly around on the Sword, seeing what other people are doing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30266 on: December 11, 2015, 11:52:51 am »

Having secured the bargain, Arty returns to his room (frowning in distaste as he passes the Pantheon's door), stores the weapon and clip in the locker, and sets to work on the Mission 10 report. By the time it's finally done, he's quite sure that his skills are probably going to be insufficient. He heads to the infirmary (again frowning in distaste as he passes the Pantheon's door).

"Hi, I'm Dr. Arty, a surgeon. Do you happen to have a lab coat that I can use?

Although I have experience with gruesome accident victims, multiple trauma and even stab wounds and small caliber gun shots, you know, the normal ER
((that's "Emergency Room", not this game's name)) fare, I'm certain that what I'm going to find in the battlefield is on a completely different league. Would you mind that I help out here while I'm not in the field, like an internship to prepare myself better for the troops' needs?

I saw on the database that there's this medical monitoring program by one Dr. Maurice Sanctor... one of the ship's doctors, I presume? I most certainly hope to have the pleasure of meeting him sometime! In the meanwhile, I'd say that this program's usefulness cannot be understated; would it be possible for me to have a copy?

By the way, I need to deposit a couple of samples... not that I much care for it, but it's for, uh, (mumble)dynastic reasons. You know, just in case I lose my body."

Frown each time he passes the Pantheon door.
Return to room, store weapon and compile mission 10 summary.
Lock up, go to infirmary, ask for:
- a lab coat,
- an internship while not in the field,
- a copy of the medical monitoring system.

Store a sperm sample bottle and a buccal mucosa swipe on the samples' freezer, labeled "ARTY'S SPERM & BMC - RESERVED - PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH!"

- If welcomed to stay: scrub in and help out if they're busy; listen carefully and take notes if someone lectures; else, read up on old cases, especially where field treatment is involved (try not to gasp in horror at the osteopathic kicking treatment).

- If not allowed to stay: take a VR booth in the recreation room and start the true Battle of Hexbarax with enough medical gear to open a small aid station. Practice treating war injuries arriving a bit faster than possible to handle properly, and trying to keep as many alive as possible while under fire and gradually having to cut more and more corners.

Lab coat we can get you, internship...I dunno. Doc is out in the field, spraying seed across the multiverse and all. Monitoring system we can get you, but I think it just gets data from the monitoring systems in MKII or better suits.

We'll make sure to add a "Do not eat" label before putting that in the freezer, knowing people around here.

The only people left there are the nurses so you can work there, if you want, but you won't really be working under anyone.

Iveson suggests, for the first step, that two small computers are surgically implanted near each amygdala.  When he hears the words "God," "heretic," or "xeno," the amygdalae will be electrically stimulated, intensifying fear and anger, and likely triggering the release of adrenaline.

If the doctor refuses or is not interested: Having purchased the necessary items for the mercy killings of filthy heretics, whether alien or human, Iveson plugs himself back into the VR.  He chooses an option that immediately appeals to him: Punch Many Things.

Also, consider the creation of a free vehicle from scrap, with ARM-standard powering its combustion engine.  Is this possible?  How about an exoskeleton?

((If High Guard armor has no official price, but is listed in the armory, does that mean it is not acquirable on the Sword?))
Thats less killing machine and more a 40k fan with anger issues. Killing machines generally mix mental instability with physical prowess or some kind of advantage. We're less interested in your mindset, more your loadout.

Punch many things it is. The Little girl is your first opponent. May god have mercy on your soul, because she won't.

Hmm. From pure scrap? Well you'd need a good deal of it, me thinks. You know, because straight scrap metal isn't gonna be enough.

Exoskeleton? I guess, but again, gonna need more then just scrap metal.

It might actually not be now. The armory is losing a lot of custom ability because the AM isn't around to manufacture stuff.

After a quick self-examinination, Zek'thal heads toward the armory, and attempts to purchase a microwave pychokinetic amplifier.
Unfortunately those aren't available without special permission anymore.

Alien gods and all that.

you too

Abigail goes to the rec room and enters vr clicks option randomly
Hmm, well there's another person on VR at the same time so you could coop punch many things with them, or challenge them to Duel

Lyra Saves and Exits stretches, and wanders aimlessly around on the Sword, seeing what other people are doing.
By the look of it, there are two in the vr, one talking to nurses and another swearing at the armory kiosk about wanting the power to burn the world.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30267 on: December 11, 2015, 01:41:02 pm »

By the look of it, there are two in the vr, one talking to nurses and another swearing at the armory kiosk about wanting the power to burn the world.

Arty thanks the nurse and dons a lab coat. Noticing the anthropomorphic cat with thumbs, he approaches it slowly and crouches near Lyra, careful to keep out of her attack range.
"Hello, there! I'm Dr. Arty, what is your name? Are you a cat modded to human, a human with cat traits, or were you created like that", he asks in a soothing tone.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:56:01 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Nunzillor

« Reply #30268 on: December 11, 2015, 02:08:10 pm »

New pitch, any or all of these:

1.  Alright, how about replacing both arms with robotic limbs?  These should be rocket propelled, so his punches will be ridiculously strong.  Some modifications to the shoulders may be required to prevent traumatic limb loss.
2.  Also, the fists on the arms can detach and hone in on enemies, punch them to bits, and then return and re-attach. 
3.  Perhaps also outfit him with explosive holy hand grenades, inert until primed, stored in his left arm.  They are designed to be "punched" at the enemy where they will explode with incredible force.  They should sing "HALLELUJAH" upon detonation.
4.  He can emit a powerful chemical cocktail to "inspire" his allies to mindless aggression, without team killing tendencies, however.
5.  To help him get into melee range with distant foes, he should get a jetpack strapped to his back.  However, instead of making him go up, it should make him go forward ridiculously quickly.  The flame burns a holy white.
6.  Lastly, he has a removable "holy ax" (small electric guitar) built into his right arm.  When he plays certain chords or awesome solos on it, the ax acts as either a flamethrower, sub-machine gun, continuous laser cannon, or (though this mode is so difficult to trigger as to be impossible to toggle accidentally) a nuke after engaging the ax's "righteous self-destruct mode."

If the Doctor remains skeptical, or if possible directly after the procedure:
Accept duel request.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 12:18:14 am by Nunzillor »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30269 on: December 11, 2015, 02:58:54 pm »

I interrupt Arty with a "mrow." when he says human with cat traits.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 2016 2017 [2018] 2019 2020 ... 2101