_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2014 2015 [2016] 2017 2018 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921718 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30225 on: November 28, 2015, 10:13:47 pm »

"If only the Bugle had spread to that planet, it sounds like it would be a true paradise.  An entire planet unburdened by free will, ready to mindlessly follow the will of God without contemplation?  One day, I hope to visit such a utopia."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30226 on: November 28, 2015, 10:23:46 pm »

"If only the Bugle had spread to that planet, it sounds like it would be a true paradise.  An entire planet unburdened by free will, ready to mindlessly follow the will of God without contemplation?  One day, I hope to visit such a utopia."
it was not a Utopia that place was evil if you experienced it you would not be saying that!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30227 on: November 29, 2015, 01:03:59 am »

"I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree.  It sounds like a true Heaven on earth, or at least a planet with great potential.  Am I correct in assuming that you did not leave that beautiful, holy land intentionally?"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:30:12 am by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30228 on: November 29, 2015, 01:13:42 am »

"I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree.  It sounds like a true Heaven on earth, or at least a planet with great potrntial.  Am I correct in assuming that you did not leave that beautiful, holy land intentionally?"
No I did not the magister murdered my parents in front of me framed me for their murders along with everyone else he murdered oh and he tacked a charge of cannibalism for good measure and sent me here because he felt killing me would be a waste of his precious time that place was a hellholes that is a stain upon justice and all that is right and when I get back there i-Im-I-M-I-M GONNA KILL HIM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30229 on: November 29, 2015, 02:45:47 am »

((I'm liking this Iveson character. Maybe keep him around until mission 24 gets home and he could team up with Ramses to bring Divine Vengeance to the Universe.

I'm also getting ideas for starting a Zealots' guild as a rival union to the common soldiers' TU.

We could call it... The Guild of Holy Avengers, and maybe broaden the scope to include little girls on Vendettas and the criminally insane trying to find self-actualization.))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 02:56:00 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30230 on: November 29, 2015, 11:53:41 pm »

((Hey that sounds awesome, I'll have him stay on the ship so we can make it happen, assuming all goes well with M24.))

Surprised, Iveson takes a few steps back.  It had been a long time since he had seen such righteous anger.  "That... is certainly unfortunate, but it is refreshing to see such youthful rage.  Cannibalism is forbidden on your planet?  Strange indeed."

"It sounds like your life has been one of great hardship, despite the wonderful land you hail from.  Take comfort in your continued existence though, Abigail, for God clearly has a plan for you in the fight against heresy.  He has brought you to this organization, after all, dedicated to its eradication."
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 02:47:28 am by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30231 on: November 30, 2015, 12:08:24 am »

Oh no I didn't mean to get a healgun as an actual thing that you have! I should probably say OOC when I'm RPing cluelessness. Thise are just terms for "weapons" that were present in the mmo he was plugged into forever. Sorry if that wasn't obvious PW! Ansld as for the other stuff I was basicappy requesting speech rolls with random crew members. Because I'm a masochist.

repeat previous action with the clarification that my character still thinks this is a videogame. I know you don't actually have "healguns" :P
(Abigail walks away from iveson lordpunch and turns toward the other fellow)
hello I'm Abigail south we haven't met have we?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30232 on: November 30, 2015, 06:59:39 pm »

Lock all belongings in room. Begin the hiatus hibernation!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30233 on: December 01, 2015, 03:30:46 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Since it seems we are doing actions with our sheets, I fall face first onto the floor. Then I put on some clothes.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #30234 on: December 01, 2015, 07:37:49 am »

I fall face first onto the floor.

((I don't recommend doing that. I lost my teeths and didn't get them back before dying first. Dental plan sucks here.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30235 on: December 01, 2015, 08:35:12 am »

Name: H.R.H. C.P. K.i.W. A.A.B.C. Com. Dr. Artaxerxes Julius Alexandros Wolfgang Leyte Wei-Li Caeoula M'Bundo de Groach zu Soamandarkisal III, M.B.B.S., B.A.p.s. (Please, please call me Arty!)

Appearance: It's a source of some chagrin that he looks more like a swarthier version of the pencil-necked Niccolò Machiavelli than the wide-jawed, heroic Che Guevara. Then again, like Arty, the Che also couldn't grow a full beard...

Spoiler: Stats and info (click to show/hide)

Ugh... yuck... there are better ways to wake up...
Arty slid off the pod, took in his surroundings, and went for a shower. After cleaning the gooey mess on the floor and donning the folded uniform, he searched the wristpad computer for more information, and read up on the Paracelsus' Sword layout, the infirmary, the armory's stocks and prices, then the player's market. From there, he found out about the team fund and was delighted by the flag but annoyed that you still needed money to get the listed items... With some distaste, he finally pocketed his assigned five tokens.
He also took his time to read some past mission reports to know what he could be up against, even though many missions still had no reports and were in raw data formats; he decided to later on take on at least a couple of the newbie jobs for extra tokens.

Turning the lights off, he locked his door and turned to the right on the main corridor. Passing the pantheon's door, he frowned in distaste, but proceeded following the PDA map to the armory to see if the blaster rifle and extra clip are still available for 3 tokens.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:41:58 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30236 on: December 01, 2015, 08:41:22 am »

Arty slid off the pod, took in his surroundings, and went for a shower. After donning the folded uniform, he searched the wristpad computer for more information, and read up on the Paracelsus' Sword layout, the infirmary, the armory's stocks and prices, then the player's market. From there, he found out about the team fund and was delighted by the flag but annoyed that you still needed money to get the listed items... With some distaste, he finally pocketed his assigned five tokens.
He also took his time to read some past mission reports to know what he could be up against, even though many missions still had no reports and were in raw data formats; he decided to later on take on at least a couple of the newbie jobs for extra tokens.

Turning the lights off, he locked his door and turned to the right on the main corridor. Passing the pantheon's door, he frowned in distaste, but proceeded following the PDA map to the armory to see if the blaster rifle and extra clip are still available for 3 tokens.

((For PW: yes, those things he mentions are still there, but it's being sold on the player market and comes from the team fund.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30237 on: December 01, 2015, 08:55:59 am »

(I know it's on the player market, but I still don't really know so much about the ship' culture, and have no idea of where to look for it except to go to the armory, and maybe get more information there.)

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30238 on: December 01, 2015, 08:59:30 am »

(I know it's on the player market, but I still don't really know so much about the ship' culture, and have no idea of where to look for it except to go to the armory, and maybe get more information there.)

((Sure, just telling pw in case he doesn't know where this is coming from.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30239 on: December 03, 2015, 11:10:12 am »

((PW, I've done the summary for mission 10 and posted it on the wiki (a native speaker review to hunt for grammar problems would be in order). It took me almost every free hour of four days to get it done - even the advanced search filter is nigh useless, so I had to read from from post #669 to #2024, 1356 posts in total across 90 standard forum pages from waking up from stasis to extraction, and there's still 108 pages worth of Mission 11 to be done to earn ONE token. Nope, it's too much, it becomes obvious why you don't get many volunteers like that, and chances are that the of undone summaries pile is only going to get bigger...

May I suggest that you pay instead when mission summaries are completed, at a rate of 1 token for each 1000 posts (and fractions, to make the longer missions and multiple tasks* more appetizing)? Also, while someone might not be willing to create 10 new armory pages for one token, they might do 3 or 4 for 0.1 each to complete a full token along with a summary's remainder. That should make the effort more worthwhile and increase the amount of volunteers to flesh up the wiki.

*e.g. this 1356 posts summary would be worth 1.356 tokens, paying out 1 token and accumulating the 0.356 remainder with the next summary.))
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:38:04 am by Maegil »

Pages: 1 ... 2014 2015 [2016] 2017 2018 ... 2101