_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2012 2013 [2014] 2015 2016 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922439 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30195 on: November 28, 2015, 04:48:13 pm »

"Greetings, child.  It is I, the Fist of God, Scourge of Money Lenders.  Have you come to confess your heresy?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30196 on: November 28, 2015, 04:50:51 pm »

"Greetings, child.  It is I, the Fist of God, Scourge of Money Lenders.  Have you come to confess your heresy?"
...what's a Hersey your really tall you know that?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30197 on: November 28, 2015, 05:13:10 pm »

"Yes, God gives His servants the capabilities they need to serve Him.  Heresy," the man spits the word out, "is the abominable act and condition of worshipping one other than God.  The only cure for heresy is righteous, and often fatal, indignation."

"What is your name?  Were you also brought here to strike fear into the heart-analogues of heretical xenos?"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:35:09 pm by Nunzillor »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30198 on: November 28, 2015, 05:17:35 pm »

"Yes, God gives his servants the capabilities they need to serve Him.  Heresy," the man spits the word out, "is the abominable act of worshipping one other than God.  The only cure for heresy is righteous, and often fatal, indignation"

"What is your name?  Were you also brought here to strike fear into the heart-analogues of heretical xenos?"

I'm Abigail South and I don't really know what your talking about to be honest I just well my parents disentangle have much time to teach everything I need to know...your almost as tall as my little brother you know that?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30199 on: November 28, 2015, 05:30:29 pm »

Iveson bursts into loud, staccato laughter.  "Almost as tall as me?  You amuse me, small one.  Just how old is this younger brother of yours?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30200 on: November 28, 2015, 05:36:37 pm »

Iveson bursts into loud, staccato laughter.  "Almost as tall as me?  You amuse me, small one.  Just how old is this younger brother of yours?"
he's 12...h-he was not as lucky as me...l-lets just say...he'd honestly be better dead...then how he is c-currently...he probably shares that sentiment...if he is still capable of t-thought anymore.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30201 on: November 28, 2015, 05:47:55 pm »

"But why would he wish such a thing?  There is nothing more a faithful man can aspire to than becoming a holy Reaver, a vessel devoid of all conscious thought, compelled by the Holy Spirit to acts of mindlessly inspirational violence in His name." 

"Your brother should be proud of his senselessness.  And it sounds like he has the physique to be quite effective!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30202 on: November 28, 2015, 06:10:30 pm »

"But why would he wish such a thing?  There is nothing more a faithful man can aspire to than becoming a holy Reaver, a vessel devoid of all conscious thought, compelled by the Holy Spirit to acts of mindlessly inspirational violence in His name." 

"Your brother should be proud of his senselessness.  And it sounds like he has the physique to be quite effective!"

((Warning:gratuitous amounts of swearing spoilered for safety these are all thoughts she says none of this))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Abigail looks at you for a second furious then she looks ashamed and finally her face goes back to a more neutral look)
Why do you think lthat? And what's your name I'd like to know it?

Nunzillor

« Reply #30203 on: November 28, 2015, 06:29:13 pm »

((Ah, looks like Iveson has finally earned himself a mortal enemy!  Good times.))

"Why would I think that?  Because it is the duty of His creations to follow His holy will, and free will and thought can only distract and prevent us from doing so.  No matter how hard we try, not all our wishes can always be His wishes.  Thus, mindlessness in service to Him, having His mind be ours, is a gift beyond any other."

"And my name is Iveson Lordpunch, Fist of God and Beheader of Magistrate George the Maybe-Heretic.  Among other illustrious titles."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30204 on: November 28, 2015, 06:37:21 pm »

((Ah, looks like Iveson has finally earned himself a mortal enemy!  Good times.))

"Why would I think that?  Because it is the duty of His creations to follow His holy will, and free will and thought can only distract and prevent us from doing so.  No matter how hard we try, not all our wishes can always be His wishes.  Thus, mindlessness in service to Him, having His mind be ours, is a gift beyond any other."

"And my name is Iveson Lordpunch, Fist of God and Beheader of Magistrate George the Maybe-Heretic.  Among other illustrious titles."

ah so your a murderer who kills people for something that may or may not exist ...do me a favor don't even look at my friends and keep your madness to your self.
spray iveson in the eyes with medifoam if he makes a move towards abigail

Nunzillor

« Reply #30205 on: November 28, 2015, 06:46:39 pm »

"A murderer?  Ha!  You sound just like that heretic judge!  But there is no earthly authority that can judge a servant of God!  Very well, child.  Do not stray into heresy, and you and yours will not suffer their fates."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30206 on: November 28, 2015, 06:53:17 pm »

"A murderer?  Ha!  You sound just like that heretic judge!  But there is no earthly authority that can judge a servant of God!  Very well, child.  Do not stray into heresy, and you and yours will not suffer their fates."
the only reason I'm not attacking you is your not actively trying to kill me I've lived on planet with nothing but insane people but your not completly insane so I will warn you if you try and attack me or my friends I can kill you with a thought my friends names are mycroft and Lyra...I hope were clear with that IveSon LordPunch.

Nunzillor

« Reply #30207 on: November 28, 2015, 07:08:01 pm »

"I can promise nothing more than that I will follow the will of God.  Without exception."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30208 on: November 28, 2015, 07:10:03 pm »

"I can promise nothing more than that I will follow the will of God.  Without exception."
...what the hell are you even talking about?! What the hell is a God?!

Nunzillor

« Reply #30209 on: November 28, 2015, 07:28:31 pm »

Iveson looks genuinely sad for a moment.  "To not know God...?  It is not a fate I would wish on anyone.  God is the creator of the universe, a just, vengeful, and all powerful entity that seeks what is best for its creations.  At any cost.  Somewhere in the celestial heavens, God watches us all, meting out order with one hand and destruction with the other."

He smiles, seemingly convinced that such a god is benevolent, and not grotesquely terrifying.  "Is it not glorious?"
Pages: 1 ... 2012 2013 [2014] 2015 2016 ... 2101