_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1996 1997 [1998] 1999 2000 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921533 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29955 on: October 21, 2015, 03:37:16 pm »

wander around and find my union buddies, then use the cans, bolts, lenses, tools and duct tape to make some shitty binoculars.
Members of the union, let's get around and start planning!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:39:38 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29956 on: October 21, 2015, 04:28:31 pm »

wander around and find my union buddies, then use the cans, bolts, lenses, tools and duct tape to make some shitty binoculars.
"Hey. That's a cute pet you've got there. What's their name?"
Dubley says as he pets and scratches the alot.
"We're the only two union member not on a mission. So let's get planning."

Scratch and pet Sir Jackson's Alot. Assuming it's an actual cute fuzzy thing and not made of puke.
Help him make his binoculars actually good and not shitty.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 06:05:19 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29957 on: October 21, 2015, 05:00:49 pm »

Abigail will buy 2 cans of medifoam for one token
Huh....weird how did i know that....ah well... I'll need the medicine for myself
Abigail makes sure her suit is on and clutching the medi foam's follows someone to the briefing room

...T-This can't be that dangerous....I'll be fine just need to be awesome and m-maybe...p-people will look up to me........t-t-that.....sounds amazing I'll be the greatest this universe has ever seen I'll-I-I'll make you p-proud...m-mom...d...dad....Adam...i hope he's o-okay....he never was very....smart(Abigail looks deeply worried and troubled as she follows someone to the briefing room)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:35:18 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29958 on: October 21, 2015, 05:07:40 pm »

Mycroft is sort of following along.
"Not to be rude, but maybe you should be older before going into a double dose Charlie Foxtrot."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29959 on: October 21, 2015, 05:16:36 pm »

....what is a charlie
Foxtrot?

...okay...who's charlie? And what's a fox!? And a trot is a type of walk right....are you feeling well?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29960 on: October 21, 2015, 05:18:26 pm »

"A Charlie Foxtrot is a euphemism for something going horribly wrong, which is...Well, the entire premise of this mission is going into one of those.  It has little to do with any of its component words."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29961 on: October 21, 2015, 05:30:59 pm »

...so this mission is dangerous and he's trying to warn me becuase he is a nice....guy? I don't know whether i can trust him....i hate this i still can't trust anyone...why do i have to doubt people like this? I'll tell him why i need to do this then he will understand...then I'l-he'll understand why i need to go
i-i....i need to do this...sir i need to if i ru-to prove that i can ave-to prove...that...I'm not the....f-f-f-f-a-i-l-u-r-e w-who l-l....nevermind....i-i just have to do this(Abigails face is serious and determined but she seems pale it stands out greatly against her gray skin and she's shaking quite fiercely)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29962 on: October 21, 2015, 05:44:31 pm »

"Oh good grief.  Don't throw your life away just to not even prove something.  Seriously.  The best way to prove yourself here is by not dying horribly and that mission has almost no chance of success for someone who's barely starting to achieve adulthood as you are.  I'd wait for an easier mission, or even wait until I was even finished growing, if I were you.  Then again, I'm not, and it is your decision, but I really don't want to let you go to your probable death without at least having been told first."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29963 on: October 21, 2015, 06:10:43 pm »

....i-if i don't do this...then I'll never be able to...work up the courage...to try and a-avenge my parents....I'll just sit on this....ship until it...explodes and I'll be a coward for the rest of my life....and i don't want to do this....but i never had much of a life anyway....and...if i don't go...what do you suppose....i do... (Abigails staring quite intently at you waiting to hang on your everyword)
...what d-do y-you t-think i should do Exactly!?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29964 on: October 21, 2015, 06:24:59 pm »

"Wait.  Wait.  Train.  Wait.  Wait some more.  Train again.  Then, when you're actually ready to go, go and volunteer for a mission.  But right now?  You're too young.  You need to actually be capable of avenging your parents to avenge your parents."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29965 on: October 21, 2015, 06:39:41 pm »

I-I don't know how....i don't know what to do...are you sure....that i shoudent do this and...why should i trust you i don't know you?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29966 on: October 21, 2015, 06:44:02 pm »

"Quite frankly, you have no reason to trust me.  But I'm sure you shouldn't do this."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29967 on: October 21, 2015, 06:55:59 pm »

WHAT HE JUST!?....no one has ever....been this blunt...i-i i have to listen to him....but I'm not waiting that long

i...i won't go but i want you to know I'm not waiting till im older i can't wait that long...becuase for each mission i miss there's a chance it's A mission to kill the magister t-that killed m-my....p-parents AND-AND FRAMED ME FOR THERE GOD DAMN MURDER WHEN HE KILLED AND CANNIBALIZED THEIR CORPSES!!(huff) (huff) tell me where to train .....and what's your name...why...our you h-here(she looks really quite furious red faced and her eyes threatening to burst with tears she is trying her best to maintain eye contact)

abigail opts out of mission
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 06:59:47 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29968 on: October 21, 2015, 07:11:22 pm »

"VR's probably good for that.  My name is Mycroft, but I generally go by Mike.  As for why I'm here...I don't even know.  Probably made a bureaucrat angry.  Good luck in your quest.  Be as safe as is reasonably possible, okay?"
Sigtext

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29969 on: October 21, 2015, 07:14:50 pm »

"Hey. That's a cute pet you've got there. What's their name?"
Dubley says as he pets and scratches the alot.
"We're the only two union member not on a mission. So let's get planning."

Scratch and pet Sir Jackson's Alot. Assuming it's an actual cute fuzzy thing and not made of puke.
Help him make his binoculars actually good and not shitty.

Draco, an alot-a creature from my home lands; a friend fit for a king!
Johnson rubs the back of his neckThough I did vomit him up.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:21:49 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1996 1997 [1998] 1999 2000 ... 2101