_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1989 1990 [1991] 1992 1993 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924155 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29850 on: October 07, 2015, 08:45:05 pm »

(Im so sorry but 14 year olds make terrible decisions and she is not exactly the soundness of mind)
dodge attack try and use physchokinetic heat amp in a small radius around me only around 20 or 30 degrees hotter just to make the metal hot don't lose composure! (Action changed)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 10:48:33 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29851 on: October 07, 2015, 08:46:03 pm »

Tackle.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29852 on: October 07, 2015, 09:23:37 pm »

(Im so sorry but 14 year olds make terrible decisions and she is not exactly the soundness of mind)
dodge attack try and use physchokinetic heat amp in a small radius around me only around 20 or 30 degrees hotter just to make the metal hot don't lose composure!
((what metal? also, I'm just walking towards you, not making it obvious what I'm doing until I bite you, and even then it's not a strong bite. are you seriously going to attack the kitty for wanting to get close to you? and use a murder-amp on her for biting you in the leg? it's a kitty! meta-info of my action makes me sadface.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29853 on: October 07, 2015, 09:28:23 pm »

(yeah it's more that your coming closer to her she assumes your working with him was going to do that action regardless unless you managed to calm her down dodge attack was an afterthought that i put down without thinking but we could do a roll to see if she notices your mouth going uptowards  her leg then? Ps your charcter bio on wiki says your shorter then her correct? I mean the floor of the ship)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:30:16 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29854 on: October 07, 2015, 09:36:32 pm »

((maybe the kitty just wants more attention?
maybe its placing itself between you and the person you are arguing with?
maybe none of this matters anyway?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29855 on: October 07, 2015, 09:40:53 pm »

((Yeah steve will probably zap her if she successfully makes the inevitable dexterity roll to dodge the bite so were probley all gonnah be fine...or i just doomed us all by saying this

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29856 on: October 07, 2015, 09:43:19 pm »

(yeah it's more that your coming closer to her she assumes your working with him was going to do that action regardless unless you managed to calm her down dodge attack was an afterthought that i put down without thinking but we could do a roll to see if she notices your mouth going uptowards  her leg then? Ps your charcter bio on wiki says your shorter then her correct? I mean the floor of the ship)
((when she was human and bipedal she was shorter. now she's shorter still, having not gotten any bigger in total size and switched to four legs instead of two.

and do you mind specifying Fahrenheit or Celsius in your temp change action? it makes a big difference.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29857 on: October 07, 2015, 09:46:47 pm »

((Piecewise decision I DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE HAHHAHAHAHH))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29858 on: October 07, 2015, 09:52:39 pm »

((at around -40° there isnt one.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29859 on: October 07, 2015, 09:54:46 pm »

((Sadly she probably dosent know either but lets move discussion to ooc thread would not want to anger piecewise too much with extreme out of characterness))

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29860 on: October 08, 2015, 01:01:34 am »

((Murphy's law says she's so gonna roll a 6 and fry everyone with her light heating.)) Stay away from the crazy...
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29861 on: October 08, 2015, 01:07:48 am »

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29862 on: October 08, 2015, 12:11:18 pm »

Root hurriedly shoots of some more messages while sitting on the edge of his open stasis pod:

Quote from: Root to M24 volunteers
Do we have an order of command? Given what the boss seemed to be saying, we have to decide on one ourselves. Who are the highest-ranking or most experienced people on this mission? Ah wait I can find that out myself, computer delete this message don't sen-

Quote from: Root to M24 volunteers
If I understand correctly, we don't yet have an order of command, a plan, or any of that. We're supposed to self-organize, so in interest of that, here are some of my thoughts, take 'em or leave 'em.

As I see it, we have a few tasks to fulfill:
- Set up containment systems, contingency plans
- Probe into the affected zone, for data and samples
- Plan/coordinate/gather knowledge

Now, as far as I know there is no convenient database listing all of our skills, so I'll have to ask:
1. Do we have any engineers, or technicians, people who could lead containment operations?
2. Who has experience with probing/recon operations?
3. Who has experience doing planning and coordination work?

I, for example, would probably fit in 1 or 3.

I don't know how big each of those teams would have to be, 3 doesn't really have to be a self-contained team either, as long as we have a few people on the other teams who make sure important information gets sent to who needs it, and a few people, probably the same, who are wiling to take responsibility for decisions. For the record, I am.

If anyone has a problem with this plan for organizing ourselves, you can say so. If not, it would be appreciated if everyone could sign off to tell us what teams they'd be willing and able to lead (we can have multiple, this is only the first step in organizing ourselves), or what teams they think they would be useful on.

Actually, ignore team 3 for now. It would probably consist of the leads of the other teams, while anybody else can provide ideas or help plan.

So, for starters, I could probably be a lead for team 1. I wouldn't want to be the only one, though. I definitely can't be on team 2, don't have the constitution for it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #29863 on: October 08, 2015, 02:34:24 pm »

-snip-
Be stasised
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 03:13:54 pm by Nunzillor »

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29864 on: October 08, 2015, 05:44:18 pm »

"I call dibs on the chem thrower! Which means I'll probably be on containment duty. I can lead a squad as well if need be."
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.
Pages: 1 ... 1989 1990 [1991] 1992 1993 ... 2101