_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1976 1977 [1978] 1979 1980 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924207 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29655 on: September 29, 2015, 12:03:22 pm »

Lars looked a bit perplexed at Milno.  "But what other perspective would there be?  It is what we are fighting for."

He looked at Vanessa as she came in.  "Ah yes, the avatar of Sa'las. Sa'las the Limb Collector visits those who have lost a limb in the service of the cause.  Despite his work, he is a kind being, who only takes limbs already severed instead of seeking out new flesh to cut.  It is said that the limbs severed are used to feed newborn souls of doctors yet to be.  His appearance is not unlike yours, indeed.  Serve him well, and you will stand as a beacon of faith to us all."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29656 on: September 29, 2015, 12:07:24 pm »

Milno frowns slightly. "They might be intimidated by your enthusiasm, ya see."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29657 on: September 29, 2015, 12:08:35 pm »

Sell weapons in inventory other than rifle-bayonet combo and suit. Buy sullen moon nyartifact, toss kit stolen from dead person in union room at Miyamoto's place. Open sullen moon nyartifact in the union room.

"Sorry guys, I'm going to have to do this before he disbands the union or beats one of us up."

Quote from: Christopher to Miyamoto
Well, you said something about an opportunity for the union to test nyartifacts for you, could you elaborate on that?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Be oblivious for RP reasons.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:31:11 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29658 on: September 29, 2015, 12:11:00 pm »

Lars did a slow floaty backflip in the tank.  "I get caught up in the glory of Steve!  We should seek to spread this enthusiasm.  Can you use your rank to establish a hymn-singing hour in the mornings?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29659 on: September 29, 2015, 12:15:06 pm »

Straight lemonade or spiked?

((Assuming it is not Clockwork Orange'y "spiked"))
- Spiked, please.

Vladimir gets his drink and finds himself a table in the corner. He sips it once in a while, his sight locked on his wristpad computer - he reads something, it seems.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 01:29:13 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29660 on: September 29, 2015, 12:20:16 pm »

Try 387 this time. Still shooting number gun at targets in space.
Would it be possible to test multiple numbers per turn to accelerate testing or would that be too much work?

Set up a link to Christopher's helmet cam so I can watch him test the union's new artifact.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 02:25:23 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29661 on: September 29, 2015, 12:20:41 pm »

The fuck.

"That is ... interesting. Are there other gods alongside Sa'las? You've mentioned Steve, which is odd."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29662 on: September 29, 2015, 12:26:34 pm »

Lars nodded.  "Well, of course the Most Holy Steve is above us all, ever watchful and vigilant.  Other than him, of course, the gods are split into four Pantheons; Major, Soldiers, Medic, and Engineer Pantheons.  The Major Pantheon facets each control a wide domain, many over one of the other Pantheons, while the rest should be self-evident. Sa'las is of the Medic Pantheon."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29663 on: September 29, 2015, 12:28:14 pm »

Lars did a slow floaty backflip in the tank.  "I get caught up in the glory of Steve!  We should seek to spread this enthusiasm.  Can you use your rank to establish a hymn-singing hour in the mornings?"

"No, I can't. And I think we don't have 'mornings' around here." He then points at the artificial lighting overheard.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29664 on: September 29, 2015, 12:37:58 pm »

Buy microwave physchokinetic amplifer and Mk 1suit Token check and price checkM-Madam i would like a... Yes! A microwave physchokinetic amplifer and some basic armor... Oh im A-Abigail south What i-is your n-name armory owner?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nunzillor

« Reply #29665 on: September 29, 2015, 01:19:47 pm »

Ideally I'd want to create a laser pistol, using the MCP-1 as a power source.  The focusing lens could be made from sand and hopefully all the other parts from scrap?  If I can do that, and the AM will give sand, then do that.

Otherwise, just add plating to the MCP-1.

Lastly, can you take a sip of a potion?  Just... wondering.

Quote from: Eddie to Christopher
Have you bought the Sullen Moon yet?  If you have, any plans on testing it?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:16:26 am by Nunzillor »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29666 on: September 29, 2015, 02:55:35 pm »

"And may I ask what the other gods in this medic pantheon are? In my profession I believe it would be reasonable to know.
Or is there some way you heard of these gods originally?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #29667 on: September 29, 2015, 03:00:37 pm »

Quote from: Lyra to Flint
Isolate World. Induce Conform. Reject Different.

Am Different.
"Yes. Some parts of the UWM are really averse to anything different. It was similar in my world. And yet you-"
Lyra then sends Flint an image file. A picture of a 4 foot tall girl with white eyes and white hair. Depending on his familiarity with Lyra, Flint may or may not recognize the picture as Lyra's human body. her tiny size is noticeable against the background of a bookshelf, with how it towers over her.
"Who's the- Wait... That's... you? I remember you. I'd seen you in the briefing room once. Yeah, I remember. Wanted to talk to you but you started talking with someone else so I thought I'd wait until later. Yeah and I- Wait is that what this is about? That's... I would say I can't believe that, but I know what kind of idiots humans can be."
After all, I was one of those idiots in the past.
Flint was quiet for a couple of seconds as he thought.
"And yet you didn't feel the need to change, to hide who you are, right? That's why they scared you. But you chose to change during your time here. Sometime after I saw you. I mean I assume you did, I don't think you're the sort of person who'd accept this change to your body without protest. May I ask why you made a different choice here and there?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29668 on: September 29, 2015, 03:06:12 pm »

"No, I can't. And I think we don't have 'mornings' around here." He then points at the artificial lighting overheard.

The smile faded a little, but never completely left.  "Oh.  I will do my best on my own, then."

"And may I ask what the other gods in this medic pantheon are? In my profession I believe it would be reasonable to know.
Or is there some way you heard of these gods originally?"

"Well, I've read the text of the HMRC Pantheon- as it is known- and it contained this information.  Broadly speaking, Emar-i is the head of the Pantheon and is the patron god of doctors and medics.  He blesses those who do good work in his name.  The rest generally cover individual conditions; I could go into them for you, or send you documentation for you to read if you prefer."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29669 on: September 29, 2015, 03:41:37 pm »

Ask how much the blueprints would cost, whether it would be possible to buy additional rooms, and, if so, how much they would cost.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:54:14 pm by AkumaKasai »
Pages: 1 ... 1976 1977 [1978] 1979 1980 ... 2101