_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1971 1972 [1973] 1974 1975 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926123 times)

Nunzillor

Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #29580 on: September 26, 2015, 01:42:25 am »

That was... stronger than he thought it would be, and much less comforting than he had hoped.  But the booze may still come in handy.  He would need every advantage he could find.

Create two Molotov cocktails from both bottles, using strips from the free clothes as wicks and stoppers.

Can the scrap be fashioned into additional metal plates and applied to the MCP-1?  If yes, would that actually provide any extra protection?  Also, how feasible would it be to make a simple gun from scrap?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 03:34:27 pm by Nunzillor »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29581 on: September 26, 2015, 10:18:55 am »

While talking about the team fund, Miyamoto suddenly remembers something else, and sends a message to Lyra (Lenglon) and a copy of the same to Alex (shaporia):

I just remembered you took a loan with the team fund the previous mission. Are you ready to pay it back now that you've been payed yourself? The original agreement was for payback at the end of the mission, if I remember correctly. 

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29582 on: September 26, 2015, 11:07:35 am »

Slowly waking in the infirmary, I inspect myself and my body, realizing that I'm back in my old one. The one kept just in case the nice one was destroyed. I stretch out, feeling the lesser physical capabilities, and re-familiarizing myself to the body I'd had for over a year. As I slowly finish, and begin to dwell on what happened and what I could have done, I notice a beeping on my wrist-comp. (Miya's message 1 post above).
Quote from: Lyra to Miya
Yes
I pay back my loan

after that, and not noticing any new messages, ((If necessary only, if not then skip)) I head to the Deathcube, and re-establish my lightened density. ((As the one that first risked applying the mod to my own body, I was told that If necessary (like if my body were destroyed) I could re-apply it at no charge.))

Next, I pace about the ship for a while, looking at all the faces, new and old, and spending some time just quietly thinking.
((Am breaking off my action here for now in case someone wants to catch me while I'm walking about. I'm going to be heading to the VR if nobody interrupts.))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 02:19:03 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29583 on: September 26, 2015, 02:08:00 pm »

find out what loot we gotWhat sort of stuff did we get from that pore mans body?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:09:23 am by Urist McCoder »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29584 on: September 26, 2015, 02:27:16 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tell me if this is alright piecewise or what i need to adjust been watching since beginning just didn't. Have a account until recently still haven't. Caught up(and dropped. Two negatives i believe i did it right now?)sorry dident know new rules. Beforehand but thanks for the help

« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 04:07:31 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29585 on: September 26, 2015, 03:05:06 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tell me if this is alright piecewise or what i need to adjust been watching since beginning just didn't. Have a account until recently still haven't. Caught up

((It's not correct. You have mixed up old and new version of character sheet. Please use this online tool for assigning initial stat and skill levels. Also reading this might be helpfull, if you haven't read it already.

Edit: You can drop one negative level from both stats and skills.))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:58:54 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29586 on: September 26, 2015, 06:11:22 pm »

After failing to see anything unusual in his immediate surroundings, Elias concedes that his initial feeling of unease is misplaced. He then heads to the armory, and asks whether he can purchase additional player rooms, or some other form of additional space, before getting as many of the following items as he can get for free from the Armory/Workshop.
Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)
Afterwards, he returns to his room with whatever he managed to get.
Get spoilered items if possible, return to room.
((If Elias gets the blueprints, do you mind posting a picture of them?))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 06:19:34 pm by AkumaKasai »

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29587 on: September 27, 2015, 07:10:18 am »

Go to the infirmary and have the med techs run some tests on divine ulfire

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29588 on: September 27, 2015, 08:17:33 am »

"The Pizza has been destroyed Jobasio... nothing can be done for it now..."

Try to get away from the mad-man. If I do so, buy a mass manipulation pyschokinetic amplifier. So, you said I would have to process the bluesmokes and alcohol first. Would I be able to buy them in that form, or can my robobody process them?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29589 on: September 27, 2015, 01:19:44 pm »

Okay, here goes...
Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
Should this sheet be accepted:
"Augh, where am I...?  Last I was just...In my apartment...And now..What?  Where am I even and --WAUGHNOCLOTHES."
Mycroft quickly dons the clothes and wristpad, then starts looking about on the wristpad for interesting things.
((*looking about on the wiki*))
"Armory...What.  Am I in the...How did...That doesn't even."
*scrolling*
"...Huh.  I wonder if..."
*link link link link*
"Oh cool, VR thing...I think I'll see about testing that then."

Mycroft will (try to) head to the VR and cue up Tinker, then stick a Kinetic Amplifier on a Stake Driver.
Further experimentation on a Kinetic Amplifier + Stake Driver + Kinetic Shunt as a weapons system will commence if someone doesn't interrupt or something.  (In short, the idea is to build up lots and lots of kinetic force and use it later.)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 06:22:23 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29590 on: September 27, 2015, 04:12:46 pm »

(Should sheet be accepted)
Abigail falls out ofstasis screaming and flopping like a fisho-oh G-God W-Where a-am i-i? And Where are my CLOTHES!?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29591 on: September 27, 2015, 06:34:53 pm »

Mycroft continues faffing about a bit in Tinker, but then realizes the implications of the manipulator/amp section, not having really encountered them ever.
"These look...Like space magic.  Well they're under a Space Magic folder.  I wonder where they work on these things anyway? ...Maybe I should log out and ask."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29592 on: September 27, 2015, 06:48:11 pm »

Abigail puts on her clothes finally noticing them and will bump into mycroft unless stooped A-Ah i-im s-sorry i didn't. H-hurt you did i i-im A-Abigail S-South she nervously. Reaches a hand up towards you

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29593 on: September 27, 2015, 06:51:59 pm »

==About 10-15 Minutes Prior to the Most Recent Action I Have Made==
Mycroft, lost in thought as he generally wanders through the Sword, does not seem to notice even the impact, although he flinches away a bit.  He wanders off.
((You're a bit too soon, actually.  Try again when I log out of the VR.))
==The Subjective Present==
Mycroft logs out, but not before dumping the data of this session to his tablet for later resumption.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 08:23:17 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29594 on: September 27, 2015, 07:03:10 pm »

(Well just say that action happens when you get out shes to scared to go far she will inevitably. End up doing the previous.
Pages: 1 ... 1971 1972 [1973] 1974 1975 ... 2101