_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1949 1950 [1951] 1952 1953 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928709 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29250 on: August 14, 2015, 07:05:48 pm »

That's fine. Actually, ask the theater girl there if there are any past missions she'd recommend watching. If there are, go watch them. Otherwise watch the one that's playing.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29251 on: August 15, 2015, 05:47:30 am »

Stop drooling on self. See if there's any place on ship I can go berserk in without damaging anything other than myself. Also see if I've still got the Doc's wristpad number.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29252 on: August 16, 2015, 05:27:44 am »

Spoiler: A New Arrival (click to show/hide)

Wake up. Wonder where the hell I am after obligatory disorientation. Obtain clothes.

(Quickedit: Short and simple for now 'cause I gotta get ready for work)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29253 on: August 16, 2015, 05:46:49 am »

"Hullo, new inmate," says Christopher cheerfully as he walks past Auriel.

"You wouldn't be at all interested in joining a union, would you? This honestly isn't some kinda racket, though it may sound that way, but you're pretty likely to die out there unless you have friends and allies."
One wheel short of a wagon

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29254 on: August 16, 2015, 05:53:23 am »

Auriel eyed Christopher as she almost bumped into him. "A union? What of? I've heard of the...low survival rate already." She had shaken off the disorientation quite easily,

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29255 on: August 16, 2015, 09:42:50 am »

Auriel eyed Christopher as she almost bumped into him. "A union? What of? I've heard of the...low survival rate already." She had shaken off the disorientation quite easily,
Would finish setting up a chair and waive to her
Hello fair maiden.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29256 on: August 16, 2015, 11:09:01 am »

Yep. Do it. I wanna see what happens. Spare no detail!

Though if the odds of going nuts and needing some urgent murdering are higher than 16.67%, maybe don't do it after all. Depends on that, I'd say.

Do specify that all my shit goes to the team fund if I die because of this, including the funny little moss farm I had in Chief's room.

Well lets see what your mind is...yeah you'll be fine.

So they the nurses lead you into the back of the infirmary and put you in a small, very sturdy looking room. It's not uncomfortable, it has a bed and a tv like any good hospital room, but the walls are obviously reinforced and the door resembles a safe door more then anything else. The nurse explains to you that they're going to inject you with a specifically modified slurry of "Subject I's" tissue and then hold you in quarantine for a while. If things go well, your body should accept the tissue and alter your own tissues to correspond. She warns the the process is rather slow some times that that while it is mostly felt as an ache throughout most of the body-organs, muscles, bones and the like- when it begins to effect the nervous system, there may be very strange side effects. She asks you to lay down on the bed and get comfortable, since you'll have to be strapped down for a while immediately after the injection.

You some how resist making a bad innuendo about being strapped to the bed.

(((how much ammo does multi role weapon come with)))
2 minute battery.

(I totally missed the update where you asked but yes I was on a phone)
Purchase divine il fire. Then take it to the test lab(we have one right?)open the box and examine it's contents
Divine Ulfire eh?

You open the container and inside is a neatly folded cloth object; it looks like a fine, green metallic mesh.
Pill machine huh? The entire clip too?

- If it will fit in the chamber, yes. If it doesn't, I have it in smaller size, fitted for blaster pistol. And I can make five pills before I have to pay, correct? Because after this one I'm making another before consuming the first. I just don't have the ingredients for the second one yet.

Keep talking with Nyars about Pill Machining.
No, I mean you're not just gonna get the blue shard, you're gonna get all the other components in there as well, the metal, the wires the lead shielding, etc. Might make it hard to tell what came from what.

Absorb the new model laser and gauss rifles.
((@piecewise: Did this action succeed then? To be clearer, it meant absorbing them with the gauntlet and not with sharkmist.))

Milno takes another look at the video feeds and checks the rec room for any sign of fuckery before heading to the armory.

Head to the armory, acquire as much free scrap metal as possible - 10 pounds or something - then head to the test room and have the sharkmist absorb it. If it's necessary to specify where all that metal is going, try covering the left upper arm in small metal scales then repeating that for the right upper and lower arms.

Yes it did. Didn't I write that it did? I remember doing that...

You succeed on using the sharkmist to plate yourself in metal scale armor.

Christopher's action: same as last time:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoilered to take up less space.
Well the doctor isn't even here anymore, but the rest we can do. The kitchen workers don't have a union, in fact they don't even get paid. The armory master thanks you politely for the cake but seems more bemused then anything.

That's fine. Actually, ask the theater girl there if there are any past missions she'd recommend watching. If there are, go watch them. Otherwise watch the one that's playing.
"Depends on what kinda movies you're into."

Stop drooling on self. See if there's any place on ship I can go berserk in without damaging anything other than myself. Also see if I've still got the Doc's wristpad number.
We can lock you in a quarantine room.

Also you do. But wristpads aren't faster then light.

Spoiler: A New Arrival (click to show/hide)

Wake up. Wonder where the hell I am after obligatory disorientation. Obtain clothes.

(Quickedit: Short and simple for now 'cause I gotta get ready for work)
Hidden fun stuff and you're not an evil clown? Too bad.

You wake up in your little apartment room and quickly find the boring, standard clothing available to you.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29257 on: August 16, 2015, 11:50:53 am »

Strap self in. Mr Ivans Wild Ride awaits.

Is this going to be several turns of waiting, by the way? Or can we get to the fun parts quick-like?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:54:26 am by Harry Baldman »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29258 on: August 16, 2015, 12:00:17 pm »

So tell me my fair friends and knightly companions, Why shouldn't I go mess with these magic and manipulator, as they are called, devises?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29259 on: August 16, 2015, 12:21:05 pm »

Send a memo to NJW(I have no idea what his IC nme is) asking about joining this union that I've seen pamphlets for. Then touch, twist, taste, and smell the cloth, drape the cloth over my arm and wait
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 06:01:49 pm by Urist McCoder »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29260 on: August 16, 2015, 01:09:50 pm »

No, I mean you're not just gonna get the blue shard, you're gonna get all the other components in there as well, the metal, the wires the lead shielding, etc. Might make it hard to tell what came from what.

Rimma thinks a little, then speaks again:
- If it is possible to remove the wires, it would be good. I would like to keep the shielding and the metal case around it though. I'm not very good with hardware, I think I'll mess the whole thing up if I try.
Do you think the entire blaster pistol could be made in a pill?

Talkity talk
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 03:51:47 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29261 on: August 16, 2015, 03:09:10 pm »

So tell me my fair friends and knightly companions, Why shouldn't I go mess with these magic and manipulator, as they are called, devises?

"You could, but they are artifacts granted to us by much higher beings, placing much trust in us by letting us handle them, and misuse could cause a disaster encompassing the space of a small sun. Better to stick to the fire-dealing sticks, as far as my thirty-odd years of experience as a soldier tell me."
One wheel short of a wagon

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29262 on: August 16, 2015, 03:10:27 pm »

After conversations, Auriel starts exploring the area and eventually stumbles across the VR machines. Immediately, she gets into one to experiment.

(Should I head over to the Tinker thread? I want to test pre-existing weapons and such, not create new ones (yet).)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #29263 on: August 16, 2015, 03:19:02 pm »

(Should I head over to the Tinker thread? I want to test pre-existing weapons and such, not create new ones (yet).)
((If you're not creating new designs, it's just regular VR and occurs in this thread.))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29264 on: August 16, 2015, 03:22:38 pm »

After conversations, Auriel starts exploring the area and eventually stumbles across the VR machines. Immediately, she gets into one to experiment.

((In that case remain here.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1949 1950 [1951] 1952 1953 ... 2101