_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1940 1941 [1942] 1943 1944 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934831 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29115 on: July 17, 2015, 11:49:10 am »

Quote from: piecewise
you really dont seem to like me trying negative colors...

Grab my MkI and one of my EMP claymores, then head to my room and grab my exosuit complete with shield and rifle, my dead PDA and my tongs.
head back to testing and set both the mk1 down behind me, EMP claymore off to the left and the exosuit to the right of the pill machine whilst leaving my reiterpallasch in front of it.
order of closeness is tongs+pda (on my person), reiterpallasch, mk1, exosuit (and therefore shield and rifle), EMP claymore.

push B2, C4, G4, E6, H1.

seek out whatever hopefully changed or lost its colour.
Nyars doesn't like people moving the cube. He has specific knee breaking rules for that.

Also you can't have the pill machine. It's held by nyars too.
Well thats understandable and all.

But what happened with my science? I specified to do it in testing.

Do the science.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:44:55 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29116 on: July 17, 2015, 11:52:41 am »

Miya goes to the hangar to see his ground team off.

"Well then, off you go. We don't know what you'll be facing or what you'll have to deal with, so keep your wits about and your focus sharp. And remember, the key to success is teamwork and dedication, so trust in your capabilities and that of your teammates."

He stands up from his normal sitting position in the hangar as they file into the shuttles.

"And don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

He salutes as they sail of into the aether.

Good luck down there troopers.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:00:22 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29117 on: July 17, 2015, 11:58:48 am »

Quote from: To Sir Milno Enedrasi:
"I want to buy myself Mk III. About vouch, I'm not sure. I wasn't that bad in last mission despite losing my legs. Maybe messer Nabin or Dr. Sanctor will vouch?"
Buy and equip Mk III.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:02:02 pm by Illgeo »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29118 on: July 17, 2015, 12:25:01 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Some Newbie
Fair enough, the MkIII is a good choice. I'm sure you know how it goes: pay it back later or else.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29119 on: July 17, 2015, 12:47:44 pm »

>Don't kill our recruits. Let the mission do that.
Quote from: Re: R. Vetrova to Steve
I understand. I have doubts it will live up to a chance though. It is just painful to look at.

Until specified otherwise, Rimma will stick to the following personal schedule while onboard during the mission round:
Spoiler: 24-hour cycle (click to show/hide)
Please consider actions posted being done during Free time.

Action: Go see infirmary and inquire if I can have hearing aid implanted into my right ear, and is it possible to implant a robot limb instead of my current prosthetic leg. Also check if my prosthetic eyes are capable of zoom. Purchase MkII for 2 tokens from Player Market.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:31:17 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29120 on: July 17, 2015, 08:19:04 pm »

"Well, seeing as we can't find the doctor, it appears that we may be stuck here for the foreseeable future."

we don't ask the damn doctor, we ask the armory master to elaborate. these delays are becoming increasingly annoying.

Ask the armory master to elaborate on the risks and logistics of splitting off a mind from the collective if she is able.
Support.
ask for the risiks before going and seeing a movie
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29121 on: July 19, 2015, 10:11:44 am »

Milno heads to VR to create those training courses. Maybe we could detail them via IRC?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29122 on: July 19, 2015, 10:17:27 am »

"Well, seeing as we can't find the doctor, it appears that we may be stuck here for the foreseeable future."

we don't ask the damn doctor, we ask the armory master to elaborate. these delays are becoming increasingly annoying.

Ask the armory master to elaborate on the risks and logistics of splitting off a mind from the collective if she is able.
Can't really elaborate on it too much more. If you try this there is a small chance we might be able to pull one of you out of there, and a much larger chance that we'll create a little mini-me by scooping out parts of all your brains and putting it into the separate thing. And you'll both be lesser beings because of it.

Quote from: piecewise

Grab my MkI and one of my EMP claymores, then head to my room and grab my exosuit complete with shield and rifle, my dead PDA and my tongs.
head back to testing and set both the mk1 down behind me, EMP claymore off to the left and the exosuit to the right of the pill machine whilst leaving my reiterpallasch in front of it.
order of closeness is tongs+pda (on my person), reiterpallasch, mk1, exosuit (and therefore shield and rifle), EMP claymore.

push B2, C4, G4, E6, H1.

Nyars doesn't like people moving the cube. He has specific knee breaking rules for that.

Also you can't have the pill machine. It's held by nyars too.
Well thats understandable and all.

But what happened with my science? I specified to do it in testing.

Do the science.
Your science specifies the use and movement of the pill machine. At least as far As I can tell.

(The pill machine isn't in the same room as the cube, it's with nyars in the back room of the bar.)

>Don't kill our recruits. Let the mission do that.
Quote from: Re: R. Vetrova to Steve
I understand. I have doubts it will live up to a chance though. It is just painful to look at.

Until specified otherwise, Rimma will stick to the following personal schedule while onboard during the mission round:
Spoiler: 24-hour cycle (click to show/hide)
Please consider actions posted being done during Free time.

Action: Go see infirmary and inquire if I can have hearing aid implanted into my right ear, and is it possible to implant a robot limb instead of my current prosthetic leg. Also check if my prosthetic eyes are capable of zoom. Purchase MkII for 2 tokens from Player Market.

We can fix your hearing, give you that leg and no, your standard eyes don't zoom.

Wiki that purchase.

Milno heads to VR to create those training courses. Maybe we could detail them via IRC?
Sure! I'll be around a bit earlier tonight, but I'll be around.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29123 on: July 19, 2015, 10:29:57 am »

We can fix your hearing, give you that leg and no, your standard eyes don't zoom.

Wiki that purchase.
((Wiki'd. I wiki'd these little improvements as well, given there is no problem in doing them.))

Get hearing and leg fixed then, after that proceed to training as scheduled.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #29124 on: July 19, 2015, 10:32:56 am »

Go to rec room and watch tv.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29125 on: July 19, 2015, 11:46:44 am »

Go to theater and watch movie with pop corn
Sorry,. guys looks like we can't get you out of here, let's go and spend this convenient time bonding!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 05:52:17 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29126 on: July 19, 2015, 12:45:47 pm »

yep, not gonna work. oh well.

Go to the theater and watch some TV if we can. Or missions!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29127 on: July 19, 2015, 05:03:41 pm »

head back to testing and set both the mk1 down behind me, EMP claymore off to the left and the exosuit to the right of the DEATHCUBE whilst leaving my reiterpallasch in front of it.

push B2, C4, G4, E6, H1.

perform same science with correct reality bending space magic utensil.
Completely ignore the pill machines existence... for now...

((Fucking typos...))
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:49:56 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29128 on: July 20, 2015, 01:19:16 pm »

...idea. So, before Duncan and Henk decided to...test...an artifact outside of the testing room, there was talk of someone developing and testing something called a MMI, a Man-Machine Interface. I believe we could get a couple of those installed and buy a couple robobodies, that way everyone would actually get a body. Imagine, four separate people working in unison, able to share thoughts with each other. We could be extremely useful! Although for all of us it'd eliminate our ability to use amps, something to do with brain surface area or some such. But still! Think of the possibilities! Think of the loot!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29129 on: July 20, 2015, 03:35:41 pm »

...idea. So, before Duncan and Henk decided to...test...an artifact outside of the testing room, there was talk of someone developing and testing something called a MMI, a Man-Machine Interface. I believe we could get a couple of those installed and buy a couple robobodies, that way everyone would actually get a body. Imagine, four separate people working in unison, able to share thoughts with each other. We could be extremely useful! Although for all of us it'd eliminate our ability to use amps, something to do with brain surface area or some such. But still! Think of the possibilities! Think of the loot!
We could all still work in unison. But perhaps. Maybe one of us could stick with the cuthukan body, preferably me since I was the one who took the candy, and I could use amps and such while you all do what you want with the robobodies.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1940 1941 [1942] 1943 1944 ... 2101