_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1935 1936 [1937] 1938 1939 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933940 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29040 on: July 15, 2015, 01:56:33 pm »

Oppose going to armoury to have operation done on Cthunkan, support just asking Chief if she can give more details about the operation, e.g. risks, what would happen to who, how likely it would be that we all die, etc. Try not to get slapped.

And by this he means the Armory Master.
Oh, and Duck.
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29041 on: July 15, 2015, 01:57:21 pm »

Oppose going to armoury to have operation done on Cthunkan, support just asking Chief if she can give more details about the operation, e.g. risks, what would happen to who, how likely it would be that we all die, etc. Try not to get slapped.

And by this he means the Armory Master.
Oh, and Duck.
ummm...agree since I'm not paying attention  to the outside world much at all
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29042 on: July 15, 2015, 01:59:30 pm »

Guys, I just had a thought that will work out best for all of us. She said that we only have one brain right? And she doesn't know who's where, right? How about we get the neural distribution gene-mod? Chief and I can go to one of the secondary brains, and then she can extract us from there. How's that sound?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29043 on: July 15, 2015, 02:03:28 pm »

Guys, I just had a thought that will work out best for all of us. She said that we only have one brain right? And she doesn't know who's where, right? How about we get the neural distribution gene-mod? Chief and I can go to one of the secondary brains, and then she can extract us from there. How's that sound?
Perhaps, how much would it cost?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29044 on: July 15, 2015, 02:04:24 pm »

Quote from: To Dr. Maurice Sanctor
"Can I loan one token till pay for a mission from you, Dr. Sanctor?"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29045 on: July 15, 2015, 02:13:21 pm »

Quote from: To Dr. Maurice Sanctor
"Can I loan one token till pay for a mission from you, Dr. Sanctor?"
Quote from: Dr. M.Sanctor to: Bartholomew
I'd be perfectly fine to load you a token, but as a Hephaestus resident I am technically broke at the moment. I'll check my funds once again, but I'd rather suggest contacting another veteran. For example, Sir Milno is not going on a mission, to my knowledge, and could probably loan you a token; tell him that I recommended you and that you are on my team, and he might be slightly more inclined to agree to loan.
((Unless I get any Tinker-tokens (and I am currently checking their viability), I have 0 tokens at the moment.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29046 on: July 15, 2015, 02:21:49 pm »

Ten tokens if I remember correctly. Also, think of it this way, we are a big target, if something does happen to destroy our head, it'll give us a spot to retreat into. Because one shot to the head WILL kill all of us, and I really would rather that not happen.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29047 on: July 15, 2015, 02:25:17 pm »

Ten tokens if I remember correctly. Also, think of it this way, we are a big target, if something does happen to destroy our head, it'll give us a spot to retreat into. Because one shot to the head WILL kill all of us, and I really would rather that not happen.
good point. and we could replace the head with one of those head turrets.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29048 on: July 15, 2015, 02:28:30 pm »

That's a robobody upgrade.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29049 on: July 15, 2015, 02:30:50 pm »

That's a robobody upgrade.
'oh, my bad then.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29050 on: July 15, 2015, 03:02:47 pm »

Alex looked around briefly, before typing out one last message for now.
Quote from: From Alex to Miya
Excuse me, sir, could I borrow 3 tokens from the teamfund to get the MCP-II suit? I'll pay it back to the teamfund at mission end.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #29051 on: July 15, 2015, 03:36:59 pm »

Petra first checks with Steve if stims can be brought on the Joker mission. If yes, she goes to buy a Charisma Stim from the armory. Afterwars, she goes to wherever she has to be for the mission.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 09:27:23 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29052 on: July 15, 2015, 03:41:43 pm »

Consider me ready for mission thing, I'll be ready whenever.

I suppose go clamber over to wherever my mission's shuttle is and set myself down under my cloak so I look like a random indiscriminate package. Wait there until the mission starts/Miya briefs us/whatever.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:49:51 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29053 on: July 15, 2015, 04:07:16 pm »

Jobasio strides quickly to the armoury, doing his best to avoid any distractions along the way.
"Hello there, ma'am. How have you been? If you've a moment we would like to make a few purchases before our mission starts. It's been quite some time since we have gotten our hands on any new gear, you see."

Walk to the armoury, make pleasant conversation with the Armoury Master.
Then order: 1 civic defender's longcoat, 2 packs of EMP grenades
(I believe they are 1 token per 3 'nades?) and 1 pack of frag grenades.
"If I'm not mistaken, that should cost me all six of my tokens, yes?" Jobasio slides his money across the counter, then spreads his arms in a shrug. "As far as I can see, my-- sorry, our tokens won't do us much good if we don't survive this little excursion, anyway. Also I think my wardrobe is in need of an upgrade."

Once all that's sorted, head to the kitchen.
Instruct the staff there, in a solemn tone, to begin work on a grand, monumental pizza in the name of Chal-thul.
(The pizza demon.)
It must contain a great deal of cheese, all kinds of vegetables, spare bits of fallen teammates and other suitable space-age pizza ingredients, apart from such foul things as olives and anchovies. Tell them to have it ready in time for my return from the mission. If I should not survive said mission, they are to offer it up as a sacrifice to the Ship's general population, that all of Chal-thul's followers might enjoy its flavoursome delights.

Finally, head to whichever part of the ship my team's shuttle will be departing from, sit cross-legged on the floor, and wait.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:21:26 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29054 on: July 15, 2015, 04:44:15 pm »

Being Ready for mission, I go to the hanger and sit by the wall.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 1935 1936 [1937] 1938 1939 ... 2101