_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1928 1929 [1930] 1931 1932 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932667 times)

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28935 on: July 13, 2015, 05:18:55 pm »

After theoretically receiving some sort of reply, Alex sent a message,
Quote from: Alex to Miya
I understand the restrictions sir, and I will follow them.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28936 on: July 13, 2015, 05:19:06 pm »

"No, but we had an older brother. I think he got shipped off to. I'd rather not die, so I'll take your advice on that. Maybe I can get the tokens off their corpse at some point."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28937 on: July 13, 2015, 05:22:35 pm »

Not to interrupt, but...
Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> Flint Westwood
It seems I'm in your group. Do you want to pretend that we haven't met before, or that we met when you were dropping m- Xan's corpse off?
((Yeah, yeah, just wanted to return to my PC so I could write a response with more time to think.))
Quote from: Flint Westwood | To: Vanessa Anagrid
Ah, cool. Didn't see you in the briefing room. Thought we'd "meet for the first time" there.

Anyway, we can "meet for the first time" whenever you present yourself to the rest of our teammates. You know, tell us your name and that you're here as a medic, so that we know who to call for and what to expect from you. I see no reason why, after "receiving" this information, me giving the new medic on a risky mission a hand -figuratively- would be considered out of the ordinary.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:25:44 pm by Parisbre56 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28938 on: July 13, 2015, 05:24:18 pm »

"No, but we had an older brother. I think he got shipped off to. I'd rather not die, so I'll take your advice on that. Maybe I can get the tokens off their corpse at some point."

"Yeah, good idea. Stay away and keep an eye out. Were you guys shipped off here like a bulk purchase or something?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28939 on: July 13, 2015, 05:24:48 pm »

((Ah, I see.))

Quote from: To: Flint
Sounds acceptable. My voice is different now, so be prepared for that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28940 on: July 13, 2015, 05:25:48 pm »

"Yeah, good idea. Stay away and keep an eye out. Were you guys shipped off here like a bulk purchase or something?"
"Major debt, granddad was an ass and sent us off to pay it off. I don't know the specifics."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28941 on: July 13, 2015, 05:31:23 pm »

"And now you're here. Get the mission done well and prove I was right picking you. If you die I have the impression Steve will get your brother out of stasis next, he seems to enjoy making tests like that."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28942 on: July 13, 2015, 05:32:17 pm »

"Will do, sir."
Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28943 on: July 13, 2015, 05:33:33 pm »

"Well that tends to happen when I'm constantly either planning missions for you lot or outright doing them myself. Whadda'ya want, that I take heavy surgery and be reduced to a paraplegic in a wheelchair so we can share drinks in the bar and tell war stories like the seasoned veterans we are pretending to be?"
Miya rubs his temples for a second. When's the last time he slept again?
"... You know, that doesn't sound all bad, right now. Lord knows I could use a drink. Or ten."

"Well I don't know, we could always drag a projector into the hangar and watch a movie or something. Also, this thing is ugly as hell. Pretty big too. It may, may, not be completely useless."

"Hell, if we do that we could magnetize our feet with our superb space magic and go sit on the hull and project it on one of the big cannons.

Hell, if I get planning finished before we FTL jump, let's just do that."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28944 on: July 13, 2015, 05:37:50 pm »

"Hell, if we do that we could magnetize our feet with our superb space magic and go sit on the hull and project it on one of the big cannons.

"Sounds like a plan. We're going to watch some shitty B-horror movie, right? Also I take back what I said about this monstrosity turning out useful. It's sort of been staring at me for a while now without speaking or moving. It's creeping me out, and that's saying something."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28945 on: July 13, 2015, 05:43:46 pm »

Noticing the abomination might be reaching an internal impasse, Milno decides it's time to act.
Quote from: Milno to Pancake
Rookie's inside that thing, so if it comes to disabling the abomination try not to destroy it too much. He still owes me and he's trapped with a couple of idiots inside that shell.
>Yes?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28946 on: July 13, 2015, 05:46:57 pm »

CAN WE TAKE HIM? We need to work this out, guys! He could attack any second now, do we surrendur? Should we have a superfast vote?

((VERBALLY))

"Just a minute, good sir, we are experiencing some problems, and will be able to assist you shortly."
One wheel short of a wagon

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28947 on: July 13, 2015, 05:49:40 pm »

Noticing the abomination might be reaching an internal impasse, Milno decides it's time to act.
Quote from: Milno to Pancake
Rookie's inside that thing, so if it comes to disabling the abomination try not to destroy it too much. He still owes me and he's trapped with a couple of idiots inside that shell.
Quote from: Pancaek to Milno
"Eh, I feel like I'm watching an old dial-up modem try to make a connection. I don't think it's going tog et violent though, rookie and chief are in there, and they seemed like an allright bunch. If it does get violent, though, I'm not holding back. I'm not getting killed by a lucky hit from this thing."

"Just a minute, good sir, we are experiencing some problems, and will be able to assist you shortly."
"You realize I only need the pills, right? It's not rocket science. Just hand them over so I can go back to being lazy and you can do...whatever it is you do."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28948 on: July 13, 2015, 05:50:33 pm »

"Sounds like a plan. We're going to watch some shitty B-horror movie, right? Also I take back what I said about this monstrosity turning out useful. It's sort of been staring at me for a while now without speaking or moving. It's creeping me out, and that's saying something."

(still private comms, by the way)
"As long as you get those pills, it can stand there till hell freezes over for all I care. Though, should it get violent, you have permission to use whatever force you deem needed. Also, maybe make clear to it that attacking means it will be signing its own death warrant."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28949 on: July 13, 2015, 05:52:33 pm »

The abomination face palms before standing unmoving again.

((Internal))
No we can not. That is Pancaek. He stopped twelve nukes with his MIND. If you try to attack him we will all die.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 1928 1929 [1930] 1931 1932 ... 2101