_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932826 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28920 on: July 13, 2015, 04:42:13 pm »

Urgh.
Wuh. Wuuh?

Duncan slowly wakes up

Uh, don't worry guys, I think I took the main force of the mental blast for you, being so close and all, with Henk being protected by the pills, but sorry I couldn't save Anita and that other wonderful person whose name I can't recall due to... ummm... psychorhetorical damage, I guess. I'm also very sorry and ashamed that all this happened, and take at least partial responsibility for it. I would be happy to let you sell my smoke grenades and ax as well, if you want to. And I'm sure that this'll be a unique learning experience for us, that we're at the forefront of something great, a new way forward for humanity. But sorry about the death and stuff.

Roll to grovel.
One wheel short of a wagon

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28921 on: July 13, 2015, 04:46:38 pm »

On private channel to Miyamoto: "You never call me just to ask how's tricks, it's always work. Fine, I'll go walk up to whatever xenomagic bullshit out assorted bunch of chucklefucks have gotten themselves into this time. Are the mission rosters in trouble?"

Pan walks to the rec room, and eyes the monstrosity impassively.

"Yo, big guy. The boss send me to pick up some pills or whatever. We cool?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28922 on: July 13, 2015, 04:49:03 pm »

"Anyone mind giving me a concise explanation on what the hell is going on here?"
*Puts BS hands in front of him*
"Aliens."
Too concise?

How much for a battlesuit sized monoatomic force blade bayonet?
Not to interrupt, but...
Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> Flint Westwood
It seems I'm in your group. Do you want to pretend that we haven't met before, or that we met when you were dropping m- Xan's corpse off?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28923 on: July 13, 2015, 04:49:21 pm »

"yep. friable wishes are yours, good sir. don't kill us please."

Handoff now included in previous action!

Urgh.
Wuh. Wuuh?

Duncan slowly wakes up

Uh, don't worry guys, I think I took the main force of the mental blast for you, being so close and all, with Henk being protected by the pills, but sorry I couldn't save Anita and that other wonderful person whose name I can't recall due to... ummm... psychorhetorical damage, I guess. I'm also very sorry and ashamed that all this happened, and take at least partial responsibility for it. I would be happy to let you sell my smoke grenades and ax as well, if you want to. And I'm sure that this'll be a unique learning experience for us, that we're at the forefront of something great, a new way forward for humanity. But sorry about the death and stuff.

not to worry. it may work out yet. if not... well, groveling's not about to help either way.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28924 on: July 13, 2015, 04:53:17 pm »

Wait a minute,sir.
Are we cool? I mean, really cool, totally?

Didn't we risk our minds and lose our bodies to find out what these pills do?

So perhaps, people, we should try to bargain. Who really "owns" an item? The people that work on it? The man or woman that bought it? Or the people that it affected, that are most involved and invested in it, who, so to speak, will and have saturated it with their blood, sweat, tears and spit? And why should the wishes of one man counteract the decisions of four, forced into glorious harmony? Why can't we trust, here, true democracy to control power?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28925 on: July 13, 2015, 04:54:47 pm »

On private channel to Miyamoto: "You never call me just to ask how's tricks, it's always work. Fine, I'll go walk up to whatever xenomagic bullshit out assorted bunch of chucklefucks have gotten themselves into this time. Are the mission rosters in trouble?"

Pan walks to the rec room, and eyes the monstrosity impassively.

"Well that tends to happen when I'm constantly either planning missions for you lot or outright doing them myself. Whadda'ya want, that I take heavy surgery and be reduced to a paraplegic in a wheelchair so we can share drinks in the bar and tell war stories like the seasoned veterans we are pretending to be?"
Miya rubs his temples for a second. When's the last time he slept again?
"... You know, that doesn't sound all bad, right now. Lord knows I could use a drink. Or ten.

And yes, we lost a man, but nothing critical. There's enough bodies to fill the gap."

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:56:43 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28926 on: July 13, 2015, 04:56:58 pm »

Quote from: Alex to: Miya
Erm, excuse me, you're the director of the colony mission? I'm a medic and I'm willing to join if you have any open spots.

Yes I am, and yes there are. Did you hear Steve's briefing? And did you hear what I gave as requirements in order to be allowed on my mission?
I understand that we're going on a mission into a colony that we don't know much about? Other then it's our ally. And no, I didn't hear about the requirements sir.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28927 on: July 13, 2015, 04:58:09 pm »

Quote from: Alex to: Miya
Erm, excuse me, you're the director of the colony mission? I'm a medic and I'm willing to join if you have any open spots.

Yes I am, and yes there are. Did you hear Steve's briefing? And did you hear what I gave as requirements in order to be allowed on my mission?
I understand that we're going on a mission into a colony that we don't know much about? Other then it's our ally. And no, I didn't hear about the requirements sir.

Then I suggest you go ask one of your teammates what is expected from you, cause I'm not in the habit of repeating myself.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28928 on: July 13, 2015, 04:59:07 pm »

"yep. friable wishes are yours, good sir. don't kill us please."

Handoff now included in previous action!
"Yeah, yeah. You know I don't like to do work when I don't have to. Well, good luck with..." He waves his hands vaguely in the general direction of the monstrosity, not really indicating anything in particular "...whatever it is you've got going on. You'll need it."

Accept the pills. If pills are handed over peacefully, go and deposit pills in the care of miyamoto, who is stuck in the hangar because he is fat. If the monstrosity gets violent, activate stealthskin and get some distance, then rip it apart with mass amp.

"Well that tends to happen when I'm constantly either planning missions for you lot or outright doing them myself. Whadda'ya want, that I take heavy surgery and be reduced to a paraplegic in a wheelchair so we can share drinks in the bar and tell war stories like the seasoned veterans we are pretending to be?"
Miya rubs his temples for a second. When's the last time he slept again?
"... You know, that doesn't sound all bad, right now. Lord knows I could use a drink. Or ten."

"Well I don't know, we could always drag a projector into the hangar and watch a movie or something. Also, this thing is ugly as hell. Pretty big too. It may, may, not be completely useless."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:07:36 pm by Pancaek »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28929 on: July 13, 2015, 05:02:45 pm »

Can we beat this guy, do you guys think? At least long enough for some sort of reconsideration to be started off? Remeber, a house divided against itself into little tiny pieces all over the floor cannot stand, or do much other than leak.

bcneuf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28930 on: July 13, 2015, 05:03:09 pm »

Collects all weapons from armoury, and gear from room. Proceeds to briefing room.

"is this where the mission 22 briefing will be?"

Moves to corner of room and starts assembling and checking gear

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28931 on: July 13, 2015, 05:05:36 pm »

Alex looked down at his wrist-pad thing, scrolling through his hopefully future teammates and selecting one, typing out a message.
Quote from: Alex to Ian Smith
I was informed to ask someone about what the requirements are for the colony mission, could you please inform me?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:19:18 pm by Shaporia »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28932 on: July 13, 2015, 05:11:11 pm »

Can we beat this guy, do you guys think? At least long enough for some sort of reconsideration to be started off? Remeber, a house divided against itself into little tiny pieces all over the floor cannot stand, or do much other than leak.

This is not the sort of thing we are going to negotiate on. It is going to go to people that are more responsible than you and Henk. I will not hesitate to shove your mind into a deep dark corner and leave you there to rot.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28933 on: July 13, 2015, 05:16:18 pm »

Milno sits down onto the nearest seat as he watches the rec room's camera feed from the safety of the briefing room, considering an internal bet about how long the new entity will survive before the stupid consciousnesses inside the body get it into trouble.
Quote from: Milno to Rookie
If your new body gets you killed, I'm claiming the Amiable Amber and the MkIII to satisfy the debt. Just saying. And if your mind gets overpowered by the idiots' and they refuse to satisfy the debt then tell them I'll use force to get what is mine from them.

And remember to tell them not to mess with the Pancake.

After that's done, he lazily turns his head to Petra. "Go buy some battlestims or save your tokens. Your twin sister was absorbed in a freak space magic incident so all of her equipment is now part of a giant abomination and I'm not sure it's worth the risk going there and asking them pretty please. Do whatever but try not to get killed or I'll have to replace you again, and I'm not sure you have more sisters. Is there one more of you?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28934 on: July 13, 2015, 05:17:26 pm »

Hey, wiseass, move over in here! WE are the forward thinkers here, who started this in the first place, with some vital skills, and me and the lunatic can form a 50% coalition against you "more responsible" people.

Besides, I'd have thought you could handle this sort of power, what with your maturity and wisdom? Scared of something, eh?
Pages: 1 ... 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 ... 2101