_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1924 1925 [1926] 1927 1928 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931578 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28875 on: July 13, 2015, 02:28:19 pm »

"Sir Maurice, I heartily accept your invitation to be on mission. Just give me some time to prepare some medical supplies, as I am apparently the medic now, and I should be ready to go."

Buying Things: Advanced Kit, Grab a free collapsible ten-foot pole or the like if possible. Han had learned some things about what to expect on missions, and it seemed to involve a lot of involuntary amputations.

Walking up to the armory master, Han buys the goods, and then inquires, "Madam, I was wondering if there was anyone on board who offered formal training in melee combat? Since I arrived here, I've been wanting to find a new instructor."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28876 on: July 13, 2015, 02:28:46 pm »

Sprry about trying to drag you to the infirmary. From my perspective you looked a bit insane, and I was just trying to help out. If you want, I'll get you those clothes you asked for.

Get some plain white clothing for an eight foot tall humanoid, and bring it back to the Rec Room

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28877 on: July 13, 2015, 02:29:03 pm »

Please don't kill us, I thought I was taking a pill for meh scitzophrenai but it seems it was switch with what ever caused this
The creature would gesture at himself
I didn't mean for any of this to happen and All I wanted to do was keep my sanity and not hurt any one, and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! On the plus side My mind does feel a lot clearer....no more voices. Well except for the others who I Subsumed.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28878 on: July 13, 2015, 02:30:20 pm »

Assuming I'm in, Go get an advanced kit, and see if I can get that program that lets you see your teammate's suit vital sensors? Volunteer for the colony mission.

Edit: (Indecisiveness is fun.)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:53:08 pm by Shaporia »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28879 on: July 13, 2015, 02:30:36 pm »

Please don't kill us, I thought I was taking a pill for meh scitzophrenai but it seems it was switch with what ever caused this
The creature would gesture at himself
I didn't mean for any of this to happen and All I wanted to do was keep my sanity and not hurt any one, and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! On the plus side My mind does feel a lot clearer....no more voices. Well except for the others who I Subsumed.
Don't worry, nobody's going to kill you. Well, I'm not going to; I can't really speak for anyone else here.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:39:58 pm by AkumaKasai »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28880 on: July 13, 2015, 02:31:53 pm »

On the way to the armory, Han happens to walk by the Rec room and see the crowd gathered around the eight-foot humanoid. Averting his gaze, he continues on his way. Do not get involved with the weird magic people. Do not get involved with the weird magic people. Even that crazy priest Lars uses a gun.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28881 on: July 13, 2015, 02:39:53 pm »

Thaddeus watches as the other two seem bound and determined to make the rest of the ship think...we...are a danger. He waits a moment before pushing a thought into the others minds, Shut the fuck up both of you. Right now we really don't need others thinking we are a danger to them. If any of us has anything to say, Chief will be the one to say it. If I remember correctly she is the best at dealing with people. One more thing, we should probably sell off any extra equipment we don't need, get some more tokens, and get the Ivan treatment. That will allow us to be nearly unstoppable. All in favor?

that was my line of thinking. now let me outline a plan here... do we need the hoverboard? how about magnetic field manipulator plus brain? henk could theoretically use it.

After gathering up our crap if it's lying around, sell ex-Duncan's MKII suit (or is that an MCP-2?) and MCP-2 suit for however many tokens that is, return spare MCP-1 suits, then use 20 of the 21 tokens we collectively had before selling the suits to get the IVAN treatment. Get the MK3 refitted for our form, see how much we'd get for returning a magnetic field manipulator plus a three-token brain.

hm... shorter than expected. sound agreeable? another thought - could combine IVAN with limiter unlock at some point in future.

oh, and sorry for being acting strange in front of others. being mashed into other people is strange and confusing.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:03:44 pm by Harry Baldman »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28882 on: July 13, 2015, 02:41:34 pm »

Thaddeus watches as the other two seem bound and determined to make the rest of the ship think...we...are a danger. He waits a moment before pushing a thought into the others minds, Shut the fuck up both of you. Right now we really don't need others thinking we are a danger to them. If any of us has anything to say, Chief will be the one to say it. If I remember correctly she is the best at dealing with people. One more thing, we should probably sell off any extra equipment we don't need, get some more tokens, and get the Ivan treatment. That will allow us to be nearly unstoppable. All in favor?

that was my line of thinking. now let me outline a plan here... do we need the hoverboard?

After gathering up our crap if it's lying around, sell ex-Duncan's MKII suit (or is that an MCP-2?) and MCP-2 suit for however many tokens that is, return spare MCP-1 suits, then use 20 of the 21 tokens we collectively had to get the IVAN treatment.

sound agreeable? another thought - could combine IVAN with limiter unlock at some point in future.

oh, and sorry for being acting strange in front of others. being mashed into other people is strange and confusing.

I'm in favor and sorry, kind a panicking here.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:43:36 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28883 on: July 13, 2015, 02:43:00 pm »

Quote from: Elias to Badger Fetishist
I'm not exactly "obsessing over its body" by giving you a brief description so you could recognize them. Also, I had no way to know any of that. I just saw what appeared to be an insane giant arguing with themself, and tried to get them to someone who could help.

Quote from: Milno to Voyeur
People don't try and chat with weirdness, they keep their distance. Good luck cuddling the next abomination.

Quote from: Milno to Rookie's Wristpad
Are you there?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nunzillor

« Reply #28884 on: July 13, 2015, 02:44:18 pm »

Tek ignored the commotion coming from the other end of the ship.  Whatever was going on, it was probably safe over here and could wait until later.

"Can't you tell Tek anything about the origin of these brains?  Surely others are worried about it too, right?"

Ask AM.  Get toolbox full of generic tools if free.  Buy 5 token brain.  Buy MCP2 suit.  Equip 5 token brain.  Draw comb on MCP2 torso and equip it.  Then, go to medical stockpile and pick up emergency kit if free.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:25:10 pm by Nunzillor »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28885 on: July 13, 2015, 02:48:58 pm »

Look for buyers on my X3 Civilian Gauss.

((This is my IC way of saying that the X3 is going on the player market for 4ish tokens, ammo included. The price is negotiable, and I'm stipulating that buyers meet up with Gus for in-character haggling.))

bcneuf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New Player Application
« Reply #28886 on: July 13, 2015, 02:51:50 pm »

So do I exist in game yet?

Name: Ben Neutro
Appearance:Caucasian Human, Light Blond Hair, blue eyes, 6' tall, Notoriously average in almost every way, exception a thick luxurious beard.
Personal information:One of the frozen criminals from onboard the ship. Offences include rioting and breaking into goverment buildings.
Reason assigned to HMRC OR Reason to join ARM: A criminal who is joining pretty much because he is here going with the flow.
Stats; Strength +1, Intuition -1. All others 0
Skills; Unconventional +1, Exotic -1. All others 0

Hey everyone, hope you add my character to an upcoming mission.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28887 on: July 13, 2015, 02:54:53 pm »

((Search your character's name on the wiki. If they have a page, you're good. If not, you have to wait until someone makes one or make it yourself.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

bcneuf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
existence is like an oreo delicious yet unfufilling
« Reply #28888 on: July 13, 2015, 03:08:54 pm »

Walks to armory.

pauses deep in thought while stroking beard

"I'd like to get a few items please. Could I have a Monoatomic Razor, a blaster pistol, and a kilo of Aster-Ex with short range detonator please. And as many frag grenades as 1 token will buy me"

Hands over 5 tokens

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28889 on: July 13, 2015, 03:12:32 pm »

that was my line of thinking. now let me outline a plan here... do we need the hoverboard? how about magnetic field manipulator plus brain? henk could theoretically use it.

After gathering up our crap if it's lying around, sell ex-Duncan's MKII suit (or is that an MCP-2?) and MCP-2 suit for however many tokens that is, return spare MCP-1 suits, then use 20 of the 21 tokens we collectively had before selling the suits to get the IVAN treatment. Get the MK3 refitted for our form, see how much we'd get for returning a magnetic field manipulator plus a three-token brain.

hm... shorter than expected. sound agreeable? another thought - could combine IVAN with limiter unlock at some point in future.

I would be willing to work on that, but could we all work on using the amps since we are separate brains together in one body. Make a huge microwave burst at the enemy?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1924 1925 [1926] 1927 1928 ... 2101