_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1922 1923 [1924] 1925 1926 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932626 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28845 on: July 13, 2015, 01:08:36 pm »

GONNA DO SOME CRAFTING STUFF. Remember that laser cannon I made from scrap parts? I'm gonna add more scrap parts to it.

I have 3 suits lying around in my locker. Graft their heating and cooling systems to the cannon to prevent any temperature related problems.
One of them still has its generator, so add that too for slightly more power.

Flint gave me an armoured drop pod door. Add a handle and some straps to make it into a shield.
Add a detachable mounting point for it to the front of my cannon, sort of like a panzerschreck.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28846 on: July 13, 2015, 01:13:31 pm »

As he walks down the hallway to his room, Elias notices strange noises coming from a nearby door. He opens the Rec Room door, he's surprised to see a single inhabitant nodding and speaking to itself. Caught off guard by its appearance, he nervously tries to greet it.

Sorry to walk in on you, I didn't realize that there was anyone in here. I don't think we've met before. Nice to meet you though.

He holds out his hand to the being, hoping it doesn't take it as a threat.

I'm Elias, by the way.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28847 on: July 13, 2015, 01:13:57 pm »

((Since someone added Petra's page, I assume I can start))

Petra wanders into the briefing room, after having been given the whole rundown about what is happening and what missions exist. And probably told about her sister's death. She walks up to Milno.

"Hello, sir. I'm new, but I was told my sister was going on your mission. Seeing as she's now... not with us, I would ask to take her place so your team is not understaffed. I have the same skillset as her."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28848 on: July 13, 2015, 01:17:27 pm »

Eddie slinks into the rec room, as much as a midget with a dented helmet wearing a space suit and perched on running stilts can while brandishing a grenade launcher
"Hey. Hey, big guy. Wanna buy something cool?", he addresses the chattering oddity.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28849 on: July 13, 2015, 01:19:06 pm »

As he walks down the hallway to his room, Elias notices strange noises coming from a nearby door. He opens the Rec Room door, he's surprised to see a single inhabitant nodding and speaking to itself. Caught off guard by its appearance, he nervously tries to greet it.

Sorry to walk in on you, I didn't realize that there was anyone in here. I don't think we've met before. Nice to meet you though.

I'm Elias, by the way.
\
would open the creatures mouth and speak

we are Cuthulukan, We are the many! We are born from the many and given birth. Also do I have permission to use my amp I gave to you earlierWould turn it's head to the side Also do I have permission to use my amp I gave to you earlier
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28850 on: July 13, 2015, 01:24:26 pm »

The creature pauses for a second, regarding the new people arriving, then turns its head to the side again.

"there's already four of us, dumbass, stop doing the multiple personalities thing on your own," it says mostly to Henk, then looks at the sales guy. "we're in the middle of a reorganization, please hold," it says, and shakes the new guy's hand.

Shake Elias' hand to check stability of body.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:52:54 pm by Harry Baldman »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28851 on: July 13, 2015, 01:26:14 pm »

The creature pauses for a second, regarding the new people arriving, then turns its head to the side again.

"there's already four of us, dumbass, stop doing the multiple personalities thing on your own," it says mostly to Henk, then looks at the sales guy. "we're in the middle of a reorganization, please hold."
I just wanted to say the speech to sound creep slash cool. I think I will let you do the talking, I am better with Medical stuff and building junk. So who's room will we use, or we could just tear down the walls separating all of our rooms.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28852 on: July 13, 2015, 01:30:09 pm »

I'm Elias, by the way.
\
would open the creatures mouth and speak

we are Cuthulukan, We are the many! We are born from the many and given birth. Also do I have permission to use my amp I gave to you earlierWould turn it's head to the side Also do I have permission to use my amp I gave to you earlier
He pauses for a minute after hearing the creature introduce itself.
Nice to meet you, Cthulunkan. I don't think I've heard that name before, are you new here as well?

"there's already four of us, dumbass, stop doing the multiple personalities thing on your own," it says mostly to Henk, then looks at the sales guy. "we're in the middle of a reorganization, please hold," it says, and shakes the new guy's hand.

Shake Elias' hand to check stability of body.
Are you okay? No offense, but you're sounding a bit strange. I can try to help get you to the infirmary if you need help.

"there's already four of us, dumbass, stop doing the multiple personalities thing on your own," it says mostly to Henk, then looks at the sales guy. "we're in the middle of a reorganization, please hold."
I just wanted to say the speech to sound creep slash cool. I think I will let you do the talking, I am better with Medical stuff and building junk. So who's room will we use, or we could just tear down the walls separating all of our rooms.
ARE YOU OKAY?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28853 on: July 13, 2015, 01:32:16 pm »

WE ARE PERFECTLY OK AND SANE WE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SUBSUMED INTO ONE BODY!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28854 on: July 13, 2015, 01:33:37 pm »

ARE YOU OKAY?

"clearly not. as was said, in the middle of a reorganization. four brains talking out of six. other two are eaten. alien fuckery, in short. NOW PLEASE HOLD."

It is unclear if the figure is referring to its hand, as it seems to be vigorously shaking that at Elias in the process.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28855 on: July 13, 2015, 01:35:16 pm »

Continue testing of cubes and twirling of swords.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:36:20 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28856 on: July 13, 2015, 01:38:23 pm »

I'm gonna buy MK-III and The Counter Pressure Suit Underwear for it, and wear both right away.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28857 on: July 13, 2015, 01:38:47 pm »

Alright, let's all go to the infirmary. I think they can help you there.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28858 on: July 13, 2015, 01:40:34 pm »

would shake head violently
HEy, other guys in here, what do you say we go and try to trai and learn how to coordinate our abilities better? Or watch some moving with [insert future version of Morgan Freeman] in it?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28859 on: July 13, 2015, 01:44:46 pm »

would shake head violently
HEy, other guys in here, what do you say we go and try to trai and learn how to coordinate our abilities better? Or watch some moving with [insert future version of Morgan Freeman] in it?
C'mon, the nice people there won't hurt you.
Pages: 1 ... 1922 1923 [1924] 1925 1926 ... 2101