_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1918 1919 [1920] 1921 1922 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934629 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28785 on: July 09, 2015, 08:40:47 pm »

"Seems like we've got a good group here. Ready to go sir! Well, almost."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28786 on: July 09, 2015, 09:23:29 pm »

Brother Lars stood and bowed.  "I am willing and able to serve, General Miyamoto.  May we walk ever in the light of Steve."
"Yeah, same here. Always ready to aid Steve, do what is needed and follow the orders I'm given to the best of my ability, as I've always done. Especially when there's lives on the line."

@NAV: "Dubley, right? You're coming with us? I see you've built this monstrosity over there." Flint said, making a gesture towards the man's laser... thing.
"You're good with your hands, right? I've got this thing for you, if you're interested." he continued, showing him his drop pod's door.
"It's got ablative coating and a bit of armour. Should be good for laser rifles, explosions, might even slow a direct gauss rifle round hit enough to stop it from hurting you."
"You've got an exoskeleton, so you should be able to handle the weight. All it needs is a handle (which I'm sure you can add in the workshop) and it'll make a good shield."

"Whadya say? You want it? It's free."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:28:55 pm by Parisbre56 »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28787 on: July 10, 2015, 12:02:00 am »

Jobasio nods in Miyamoto's direction with a pleased expression.
"Excellent! Yes, confirmed. This should be quite a lark." He looks towards Dubley with a grin.
"Let's hope it goes better than the last mission we shared, eh?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28788 on: July 10, 2015, 12:45:35 am »

Brother Lars stood and bowed.  "I am willing and able to serve, General Miyamoto.  May we walk ever in the light of Steve."
"Yeah, same here. Always ready to aid Steve, do what is needed and follow the orders I'm given to the best of my ability, as I've always done. Especially when there's lives on the line."

@NAV: "Dubley, right? You're coming with us? I see you've built this monstrosity over there." Flint said, making a gesture towards the man's laser... thing.
"You're good with your hands, right? I've got this thing for you, if you're interested." he continued, showing him his drop pod's door.
"It's got ablative coating and a bit of armour. Should be good for laser rifles, explosions, might even slow a direct gauss rifle round hit enough to stop it from hurting you."
"You've got an exoskeleton, so you should be able to handle the weight. All it needs is a handle (which I'm sure you can add in the workshop) and it'll make a good shield."

"Whadya say? You want it? It's free."
"Heck yeah free shield! Thanks Flint you're the best! gotta find a way to wield a shield and a cannon at the same time...hmm. Hey, if you ever need anything handiworked you can count on me."

Jobasio nods in Miyamoto's direction with a pleased expression.
"Excellent! Yes, confirmed. This should be quite a lark." He looks towards Dubley with a grin.
"Let's hope it goes better than the last mission we shared, eh?"
"Haha yeah I sure hope so."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28789 on: July 10, 2015, 12:48:22 am »

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Miya
Sounds good sir. Just tell me when I need to be podded. Sparring with a newbie right now.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28790 on: July 10, 2015, 07:05:13 am »

"Allright then, here you go."
((Made the transfer to your inventory in the wiki.))
"Hope it serves you well."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28791 on: July 10, 2015, 09:09:47 am »

Action edited to include shield-making.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:55:58 am by NAV »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #28792 on: July 10, 2015, 09:42:36 am »

I-I confirm myself for the mission.

Confirm myself.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28793 on: July 10, 2015, 10:54:37 am »

Thaddeus turns to Anita, "Congrats on getting on Joker team. Anyways, yeah let's go. I was thinking have you hit some training dummies, and then we'd spar for a bit. Nothing too rough, just to test your reflexes and such."

Go to the gym/sparring ring. Set up training dummies for Anita. Record how she does. See if she moves quicker, hits harder or anything better than a normal human. After that as a warm up. Spar with her. Put the MkIII off to the side. Nothing rough. Record and use cam-eyes to scan while sparring.
She appears to have heightened endurance.
Ulrich Leland

Ask nurses/doctors in infirmary if they can make easily detachable disguise for cameyes, such as contact lenses. I would like to keep depth perception, even if it comes with expense of of some vision modes. I'm not buying the disguise yet, such asking for availability. If they cannot answer, then ask from AM.
They can for 1 token.
"Here, don't take that, most medicine doesn't go well with tea at all. As a worldly middle-aged man of the world, I've tried, believe me."
Gently remove bottle and pill from his grasp, giving the earl grey back immediately, with one special "Friable Wish" candy tea medicine placed in it for taste and no voices. Try to calm benefactee down.
You guys are in the briefing room right? Gonna ask you not to play with things in here. Go play in the hall.
Move tea-hysteric over to the comfort-hall, then gently make sure he takes a tea-medicine-candy from the little silk bag. If necessary, explain benefits of pill regarding cat-skritching performance.

"Here, don't take that, most medicine doesn't go well with tea at all. As a worldly middle-aged man of the world, I've tried, believe me."
Gently remove bottle and pill from his grasp, giving the earl grey back immediately, with one special "Friable Wish" candy tea medicine placed in it for taste and no voices. Try to calm benefactee down.
You guys are in the briefing room right? Gonna ask you not to play with things in here. Go play in the hall.
Move tea-hysteric over to the comfort-hall, then gently make sure he takes a tea-medicine-candy from the little silk bag. If necessary, explain benefits of pill regarding cat-skritching performance.
drink tea before going and....ummmm find the doctor and ask for my crazy pills for voices!((Also the pill is from when I asked the doctor earlier for my crazy pills)))

*Sigh*

Alright, everyone cancel your current actions.  Who else is in the Rec room?  I know Anita and the guy testing her are, at least.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28794 on: July 10, 2015, 11:01:17 am »

Chief was in the rec room when she last did anything (lent a guy a token), but that was some amount of time ago and she might have moved elsewhere by now.

EDIT: For the sake of amusement, let's assume she's still in there.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 11:11:30 am by Harry Baldman »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28795 on: July 10, 2015, 11:02:42 am »

I'm off at the testing chambers with the Deathcube.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28796 on: July 10, 2015, 11:06:26 am »

Dubley was in the briefing room, going to the handiwork room.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 11:07:58 am by NAV »

Nunzillor

« Reply #28797 on: July 10, 2015, 11:09:01 am »

Tek is by the armory kiosk.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28798 on: July 10, 2015, 11:36:13 am »

Ian is by the armory kiosk also.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28799 on: July 10, 2015, 11:50:43 am »

I'm in safety of infirmary.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1918 1919 [1920] 1921 1922 ... 2101