_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1916 1917 [1918] 1919 1920 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934181 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28755 on: July 08, 2015, 08:49:40 pm »

continue waiting for Mk3-A
Cave and buy the good ol' fasioned mk3 for 10, also buy self sealing gel for 3/4 (wiki is unsure), ask the AM for the instruction manual for the mk3 also. Read the instruction manual, noting anything important/ridiculously dangerous
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:01:23 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Nunzillor

« Reply #28756 on: July 08, 2015, 09:02:42 pm »

Tek looked the term up on his wristpad.  What he found was not encouraging.  "'Silence is consent?'  In what twisted way is that true?  Tek is afraid that only exacerbates his worries about this situation.  Who are you taking these from? 

...In any case, Tek would like to put in an order for the following supplies:"

Ask AM again, slightly horrified at her previous answer.

Also, obtain rope, 2 3-foot metal poles, 4 rags, 4 bottles of high-proof alcohol, as much scrap metal as possible for free, a backpack, 2 multicolored combs, and a black marker.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:01:38 am by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28757 on: July 08, 2015, 09:17:53 pm »

Pancaek, I'll give you a token to break his arm~
"Hey, Henk. The powers that be don't like you trying to game the system. It's just your limbs right now, but next time it's gonna get worse. That's a mighty nice brain you've got there, would be a shame is something were to happen to it, capishe?"

Break spazyak's arm....with my mind! Meaning with my mass amp.
"Fine, no breaking the system. Just brake a pinkie and a  middle finger of your choice or my left arm, kinda like my right for more things then one. Also, got any tea and know where that pill machine is, I want to put this soothing sleepy time herbal tea into it and make a pill out of it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28758 on: July 09, 2015, 12:28:33 am »

Dester hops up and looks about for Lyra. Upon finding her, he strolls over nearby. Hey, it was nice meeting you, Miss Kitty. I'm sorry, I never learned your name. I asked around. Maybe no one here knows it? I hope to see you again when I get back from wherever I'm going. Take care! Dester offers one last ear scritch before heading off to mission.
"mrow."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28759 on: July 09, 2015, 02:53:33 am »

Attempt a dual function string.
If it appears safe to do so pick up my sword and twirl it around.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28760 on: July 09, 2015, 08:38:20 am »

"The following people were chosen for the coming ally investigation mission and should start preparing for deployment.

Lars (Toaster)
Vanessa Anagrid (Xantalos)
Tek (Nunzillor)
Thaddeus (renegadelobster)
Dubley Steptimus (NAV)
Yancy Hargraves (tryrar)
Taddok Find (Hapah)
Flint Westwood (Parisbre56)
Jobasio Hootzal (Yoink)
Lyra Arden (Lenglon)
Elias Shrike (AkumaKasai)
Judas Smythe (Persus13)
Kai Branden (Dutrius)
Ian Smith (HavingPhun)
Catten Vilcorius (Detoxicated)

I will not be going myself, but will be overseeing the operation as mission control. I want all of you to confirm your presence on the mission, I'm not sending in braindeads if I can help it, and acknowledge you know you'll have to follow your orders and act responsibly and as a team."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:56:04 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28761 on: July 09, 2015, 08:49:00 am »

Well, if you were attacked from the base, a fast hotdrop like that would certainly help. Or we could just use the drop pods again, those might work.

Hmm, I see. Yes, using the drop pods sounds like the fastest way down, though it'll kinda limit our option of sending an empty shuttle in first to test the water. How does a drop pod compare to one of those shuttles they used in the dam mission (the one with the grav chutes), in terms of speed of drop and survival rate of passengers? Can a drop pod wait in orbit before going down?

Are there any maps of the colony, even very general ones, available yet? Or even just an idea of what floor has what?

What is the approximate population of the colony?

Also, I'll write up the system for the pill machine and post it on the wiki, and give you a link once it's finished, ok?
EDIT: here you go: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Metamorphosis_Device
Whadda'ya think?

Finally, I made the team list for my mission, and Miya will be overseeing from the Sword. Confirm?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 04:34:01 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nunzillor

« Reply #28762 on: July 09, 2015, 09:11:44 am »

"Confirming presence.  Tek is willing to follow orders and do what is best for the team."

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28763 on: July 09, 2015, 09:20:35 am »

"Affirmative, General. I'm here and ready to depart as soon as I clear up a slight money situation. It appears I'm one token short of the hardware I want. I can go with a different item, but it seems better if I can borrow one from someone with the promise of payment upon mission return. Would it be possible for me to borrow from you? I'll put up the weapon I'm buying as collateral in case I don't make it back."

If successful in borrowing a token: Buy Exoskeleton and Sibilius. If extra token cannot be acquired before launch, buy exoskeleton and Spektr. Either way, wander to where my prospective teammates are gathering.

Edit:Vincent(Kedly) is loaning me a token. Buy Exoskeleton and Sibilius with promise of one credit repayment and/or Sibilius in case of untimely demise. Remember to look Vincent in the face so I don't forget who I'm borrowing from
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:07:51 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #28764 on: July 09, 2015, 10:12:06 am »

Brother Lars stood and bowed.  "I am willing and able to serve, General Miyamoto.  May we walk ever in the light of Steve."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28765 on: July 09, 2015, 10:40:07 am »

Would stay huddled in the corner muttering something Come on! Regain your sanity, the voices are a bunch of dumb asses except for that one that gives generally good advice. Just go find the doctor and ask for mah pills.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28766 on: July 09, 2015, 10:41:02 am »

Quote from: Xael Smirnova | To: Milno Enedrasi, Joker Team
Hey boss, could you lend me five Token so I can get an Enhanced Capacity (Exo) mod? I'll pay you back with interest.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #28767 on: July 09, 2015, 11:41:49 am »

"I can confirm the spot. It will be an honor to serve with some of my Gyromita teammates once again."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:04:08 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28768 on: July 09, 2015, 12:36:57 pm »

"mrow."
Quote from: Lyra to Miya
Team Fund?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28769 on: July 09, 2015, 12:46:48 pm »

I confirm my spot on the mission, and I'm ready to leave. I'm honored to serve beside everyone here.[/font][/b]
Pages: 1 ... 1916 1917 [1918] 1919 1920 ... 2101