_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934268 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28725 on: July 08, 2015, 10:06:20 am »

Buy CamEye Implants, get them installed. Ask nurses/doctors in infirmary if they can make easily detachable disguise for cameyes, such as contact lenses. I would like to keep depth perception, even if it comes with expense of of some vision modes. I'm not buying the disguise yet, such asking for availability. If they cannot answer, then ask from AM.

((WIKIed purchase already.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28726 on: July 08, 2015, 10:29:45 am »

Go to the armory buy 1 Kinetic Amplifier as well as a Monoatomic Razor.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28727 on: July 08, 2015, 10:40:51 am »

Milno spends some more time before announcing his choice. "The team will be composed of Skylar, Vincent, Anita, Gus, Dester, Ryan Jorgensen, Xael and Jesse." He then sends them a message explaining what exactly he expects from them.
Quote from: Milno to Joker selected
You have to get some people no one'll miss, so you can try criminals and scum as long as you think you'd be able to handle the ramp up in difficulty. They wouldn't go quietly, but there doesn't seem to be a shortage of 'em. Anyone who wants to back down should do it now.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28728 on: July 08, 2015, 10:44:01 am »

Quote from: Anita to Milno
Not an issue, again.

Anita goes over to Thaddeus. "You said you wanted to see what I can do?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28729 on: July 08, 2015, 10:52:49 am »

go fetch my tongs then return to the testing lab and scan my sword with all my cameyes modes.

Afterwards poke it with the tongs.

If i still have no clues, pick it up and stab it into the floor slightly.

Ok, I'll save us all a lot of time and just let you know that your sword feels heavier and more solid.

realize that if I separate my free stuff grabs by one turn of messing around I can get enough scrap metal and electronics to build a teeeveee!

Pancaek, I'll give you a token to break his arm~

Tek walked over to the Armory.  It was time to upgrade, but there was one question that he couldn't get out of his head.  "Greetings again, space merchant.  Tek was thinking about getting a new manipulator brain, but he had a question first.  Where exactly do you get them from?

And... do they suffer?"

Ask AM question.
"Goldsmith's Law."

Gather standard supplies:backpack, tool belt, hammer, multihead screwdriver, heavy duty flashlight, monkey wrench, socket wrench set, canteen w/water, five MRE, a 50 foot rope, and a bag of kitty treats.

((removed:three thumbdrives containing all publicly available free software, especially any for diagnostic and repair of bodies, machines, and vehicles, a poncho, three tennis balls, carabiners and other climbing accessories, a 50 foot spool of wire, a box of cartoon character self adhesive bandages, a thermal blanket))

Return to briefing room, offer to scritch Lyra behind the ears, show her the kitty treats, "Hey, do you like these? I got them for you if you want them."If she's intereste, give them to her. Return to my seat in roughly the middle of the briefing room.
To the wiki it goes.
Go around and try to make some popcorn for what ever is going to happen. then go and pet the kitty lady for emotional support.
Now popcorn and cat petting is something I can give you.

I assume Lyra is ok with being used as an emotional crutch.

HEY TEAM LEADERS, WE GOT OUR TEAMS YET?
WORKING ON IT!

Problem with that idea is the fact that we didn't know we needed more shuttles till now. It's not like they're gonna send us 50 new shuttles with each run. So we've got a few, but not a lot. Wait till next time to get more.

But the run arrives after we jump to our new mission location, and with the time we need to jump and such, there should be hella time to get extra shuttles. But, if you don't want it, so be it, I guess.

Was just mentioning we don't have a lot to make it clear you can't just send 50 shuttles with 50 sods each or something.

Oh no, I just need 1 or 2 extra, empty shuttles. Is that doable?

Sure, you want a drop like the second team in the Cultist mission?

Maybe, checking our options for the moment. Would this help protect us from attacks coming from the base entry point?

Is it ok if we work out a system where Miya leaves the pill machine with Nyars when he's not around, and we lay down some ground rules (eg no spess magic pills, Miya gets told all the used combinations, 1 token for X pills, etc) that Nyars would abide by?

How about this: Nyars gets the pill machine. Miya can get it back if he wants to (though I probably won't if this arrangement works). No spess magic into pills or anything else that could endanger a lot of people (people can get themselves killed, that's their problem, and a little collateral is ok, just trying to prevent another Gratesplosion). 1 token (to team fund) for 4 pills, people can pm their 'recipe' but Miya (or Pan or Hasala, should he die) is explicitly made aware of any combination and it's effect after testing (this allows people to find good combinations and make a profit from them, but keeps the knowledge IC upon char death). No need to pm me everytime a person makes a pill via pm, but I could ask the ingredients for pill X that had Y effects.

((If people have comments on this arrangement, use ooc thread.))

Loan 2 token 4 exp cap? auto-pay @ miss end.

Quote from: response
I uh... You wanna loan 2 tokens, and then... pay 4 back later, right? Is this a loan from me or the team fund? If the second, can I ask for what you intend to use the tokens?

No but you see the run has to leave at about the same time we do in order to reach us when we pop out of our jump. In fact it's already left heph, along with two larger ships.

Yes, 1 or 2 is.

Well, if you were attacked from the base, a fast hotdrop like that would certainly help. Or we could just use the drop pods again, those might work.

Sounds fine to me. Feel free to "Oversee" it and deny things from long range as well.

"I distinctly recall a discussion of someone serving tea a while back. It may have involved kidnapping of some sort or other, but tea was also involved."
"THe voices....they are coming back...must take more medicine and drink teaaAAAAA!!!!
Gulps down a bottle of earl Gray and an unkown pill
Where is this pill from? I missed that part.

Return to armory and request as much of the following as I can get for free:
Spoiler: list (click to show/hide)
Thank the AM if I can get this for free. If not, ask which of those items I can get for free.
Fine. Wiki

"I distinctly recall a discussion of someone serving tea a while back. It may have involved kidnapping of some sort or other, but tea was also involved."
"THe voices....they are coming back...must take more medicine and drink teaaAAAAA!!!!
Gulps down a bottle of earl Gray and an unkown pill
"Here, don't take that, most medicine doesn't go well with tea at all. As a worldly middle-aged man of the world, I've tried, believe me."

Gently remove bottle and pill from his grasp, giving the earl grey back immediately, with one special "Friable Wish" candy tea medicine placed in it for taste and no voices. Try to calm benefactee down.
You guys are in the briefing room right? Gonna ask you not to play with things in here. Go play in the hall.

((Infusion was from waaaaay back when I asked about mythril the first time, when I asked.))
-Mythril, with the "y". As per mixing it into armor, you could do that I suppose, but even just mixing in small amounts it's gonna be very expensive. You could probably get a reasonable increase in the strength of the metal covering a MKIII for about 10 tokens.
Can I get half of my armour infused for half as much? Buy half-infusement if available. Buy Mk3-A once available
Gonna infuse your butt with my foot~

No. Because then we get into endless fractal nonsense of "Oh, I want to infuse my armor to 3/10ths with my 3 tokens! Exactly how much more durable does that make it? I want numbers."

And then I'd have to retroactively shoot you.
Officially volunteer for the mission to the anomalous college. Buy a full EMP proofing [4 token], and a coating of Chem-Off [4 Token].
WIKI

"Excuse me, could you check over this brain right quick? See how good it is?" Zayne asked the armory master, regarding his free brain. Also checked if the force-blade would be better than a mono-machete? Then checked if he could go outside the ship to test his hoverboard, and maybe get some maneuver gear temporarily in case something goes wrong during testing. If so, he went outside the ship and began getting acquainted with it.

(Unless this is too much and I should do it later, then hopefully just the brain and force-blade question.)
I'm not sure if forceblades, if they're what I think they are, are available yet. As per your brain, it's a free brain, it's pretty cruddy.

This is just a cosmetic thing while I wait for the missions to start - go to the AM and request a cloak (just regular material, nothing that costs tokens pls) that can cover most of my body while still allowing me to see and stuff. I may or may not OOC be going for imitating the one limb collector god thing so I can freak out Lars. You'll help in this most noble of efforts, right?
Noble indeed. One cloak for you
Go to the armory buy 1 Kinetic Amplifier as well as a Monoatomic Razor.

Wiki

OI, COMMANDERS! WE GOT OURSELVES A NEWBIE HERE! REMEMBER, PRIORITY TO NEWBIES FOR SELECTION IF POSSIBLE!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28730 on: July 08, 2015, 10:56:32 am »

Thaddeus turns to Anita, "Congrats on getting on Joker team. Anyways, yeah let's go. I was thinking have you hit some training dummies, and then we'd spar for a bit. Nothing too rough, just to test your reflexes and such."

Go to the gym/sparring ring. Set up training dummies for Anita. Record how she does. See if she moves quicker, hits harder or anything better than a normal human. After that as a warm up. Spar with her. Put the MkIII off to the side. Nothing rough. Record and use cam-eyes to scan while sparring.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28731 on: July 08, 2015, 11:55:45 am »

Ulrich Leland

Ask nurses/doctors in infirmary if they can make easily detachable disguise for cameyes, such as contact lenses. I would like to keep depth perception, even if it comes with expense of of some vision modes. I'm not buying the disguise yet, such asking for availability. If they cannot answer, then ask from AM.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28732 on: July 08, 2015, 12:46:12 pm »

"Here, don't take that, most medicine doesn't go well with tea at all. As a worldly middle-aged man of the world, I've tried, believe me."
Gently remove bottle and pill from his grasp, giving the earl grey back immediately, with one special "Friable Wish" candy tea medicine placed in it for taste and no voices. Try to calm benefactee down.
You guys are in the briefing room right? Gonna ask you not to play with things in here. Go play in the hall.
Move tea-hysteric over to the comfort-hall, then gently make sure he takes a tea-medicine-candy from the little silk bag. If necessary, explain benefits of pill regarding cat-skritching performance.
One wheel short of a wagon

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28733 on: July 08, 2015, 01:04:14 pm »

Got a bit of work I want to do on the Laser Scrapcannon before next mission.
So I have 3 old suits in my locker. Gonna try to graft their heating and cooling systems to the gun to prevent any temperature related problems. One of them still has its generator, so I'm gonna add that too for MORE POWER!

Edit:
Flint gave me an armoured drop pod door. Go weld a handle and some straps to it to make it usable as a shield.
Also make a detachable mounting point for it on the front of my cannon, like a panzerschreck.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 10:12:03 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28734 on: July 08, 2015, 01:10:27 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Joker selected
You have to get some people no one'll miss, so you can try criminals and scum as long as you think you'd be able to handle the ramp up in difficulty. They wouldn't go quietly, but there doesn't seem to be a shortage of 'em. Anyone who wants to back down should do it now.

Quote from: Skylar to Milno
Sounds unsavory. Should be fun.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28735 on: July 08, 2015, 01:34:52 pm »

Quote from: Vincent to Milno
Understood. I'm ready whenever the team is. I'm just going to head to the armory to pick up an Mk-3. If you feel my tokens would be better spent elsewhere however, I can spend my tokens on something else

Purchase an Mk-3 unless suggested otherwise by milno, listen to Skylar and hold back on purchasing an Mk-3, put on nyartifact balaclava and then find Tyrar and give him a spare token, ask him what my face looks like as well
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:02:25 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28736 on: July 08, 2015, 02:15:10 pm »

Move tea-hysteric over to the comfort-hall, then gently make sure he takes a tea-medicine-candy from the little silk bag. If necessary, explain benefits of pill regarding cat-skritching performance.
drink tea before going and....ummmm find the doctor and ask for my crazy pills for voices!((Also the pill is from when I asked the doctor earlier for my crazy pills)))
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 10:38:32 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28737 on: July 08, 2015, 02:26:40 pm »

Quote from: Vincent to Milno
Understood. I'm ready whenever the team is. I'm just going to head to the armory to pick up an Mk-3. If you feel my tokens would be better spent elsewhere however, I can spend my tokens on something else

Purchase an Mk-3 unless suggested otherwise by milno, then find Tyrar and enquire if he still needs a spare token, if he does, give him one

Quote from: Skylar to Joker
I would recommend not purchasing any physical equipment at this time. Our sister ship also has production facilities and will know more about the exact nature of what we need. If you want to buy something now, get gene-mods or other implants, but I can almost promise you that the MKIII is not a piece of equipment we will be using, for a number of reasons.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28738 on: July 08, 2015, 02:28:42 pm »

Quote from: Anita to Joker team leader
I was originally going to buy a laser rifle and some armor before my first mission, but seeing as that is no longer necessary, any suggestions?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28739 on: July 08, 2015, 02:47:32 pm »

Quote from: Xael Smirnova | To: Milno Enedrasi, Joker Team
Any suggestions for equipment to pick up? was thinking of getting a Tentacle Graft, but that might be too overt for this mission.

Goto: Armory.
Obtain: Rope, small poles, If free: Five syringes full of chloroform.
Check: Can the Tentacle Graft be hidden under normal clothes? What about under a Shade Cloak (the one UEs use, that can change to look like different clothes)?
And would a shield use Uncon skill or what?

EDIT: Use Milno's loan of Five Token along with my Five tokens to buy Enhanced Capacity [Exo] Preferably get a description of the installation.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 02:30:27 pm by Egan_BW »
Pages: 1 ... 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 ... 2101