_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1912 1913 [1914] 1915 1916 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933922 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28695 on: July 07, 2015, 05:53:34 pm »

Go around and try to make some popcorn for what ever is going to happen. then go and pet the kitty lady for emotional support.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28696 on: July 07, 2015, 05:56:29 pm »

"You know, I am starting to think that the catlady business going on is a little suspect. It takes all types and so on, but are there galactic laws about that sort of thing, perhaps?

"Also, any updates on the tea party? It's a rather important issue, right now."
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28697 on: July 07, 2015, 05:57:30 pm »

"You know, I am starting to think that the catlady business going on is a little suspect. It takes all types and so on, but are there galactic laws about that sort of thing, perhaps?

"Also, any updates on the tea party? It's a rather important issue, right now."
would drop the cat lady and perk up as he hears the word tea
"TeaaAAAAA!????
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28698 on: July 07, 2015, 06:01:23 pm »

"I distinctly recall a discussion of someone serving tea a while back. It may have involved kidnapping of some sort or other, but tea was also involved."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28699 on: July 07, 2015, 06:01:37 pm »

HEY TEAM LEADERS, WE GOT OUR TEAMS YET?
WORKING ON IT!

Problem with that idea is the fact that we didn't know we needed more shuttles till now. It's not like they're gonna send us 50 new shuttles with each run. So we've got a few, but not a lot. Wait till next time to get more.

But the run arrives after we jump to our new mission location, and with the time we need to jump and such, there should be hella time to get extra shuttles. But, if you don't want it, so be it, I guess.

Was just mentioning we don't have a lot to make it clear you can't just send 50 shuttles with 50 sods each or something.

Oh no, I just need 1 or 2 extra, empty shuttles. Is that doable?

Sure, you want a drop like the second team in the Cultist mission?

Maybe, checking our options for the moment. Would this help protect us from attacks coming from the base entry point?

Is it ok if we work out a system where Miya leaves the pill machine with Nyars when he's not around, and we lay down some ground rules (eg no spess magic pills, Miya gets told all the used combinations, 1 token for X pills, etc) that Nyars would abide by?

How about this: Nyars gets the pill machine. Miya can get it back if he wants to (though I probably won't if this arrangement works). No spess magic into pills or anything else that could endanger a lot of people (people can get themselves killed, that's their problem, and a little collateral is ok, just trying to prevent another Gratesplosion). 1 token (to team fund) for 4 pills, people can pm their 'recipe' but Miya (or Pan or Hasala, should he die) is explicitly made aware of any combination and it's effect after testing (this allows people to find good combinations and make a profit from them, but keeps the knowledge IC upon char death). No need to pm me everytime a person makes a pill via pm, but I could ask the ingredients for pill X that had Y effects.

((If people have comments on this arrangement, use ooc thread.))

Loan 2 token 4 exp cap? auto-pay @ miss end.

Quote from: response
I uh... You wanna loan 2 tokens, and then... pay 4 back later, right? Is this a loan from me or the team fund? If the second, can I ask for what you intend to use the tokens?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28700 on: July 07, 2015, 06:02:37 pm »

"I distinctly recall a discussion of someone serving tea a while back. It may have involved kidnapping of some sort or other, but tea was also involved."
"THe voices....they are coming back...must take more medicine and drink teaaAAAAA!!!!
Gulps down a bottle of earl Gray and an unkown pill
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28701 on: July 07, 2015, 06:08:43 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> General Miyamoto, Maurice Sanctor
Upon inquiry with the infirmary, my body is fully qualified to perform all sorts of surgeries and medical procedures in addition to transplanting body parts. I can also store body parts from my teammates within myself, including brains, presumably if one of us temporarily dies and I don't have the parts to build a new body for them on site. Additionally, my body is apparently quite strong, nearly as much so as a Battlesuit if I apply my full leverage to the situation, though I'd rather not until I've gotten better at actually applying my strength to things.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28702 on: July 07, 2015, 06:09:30 pm »

Return to armory and request as much of the following as I can get for free:
Spoiler: list (click to show/hide)
Thank the AM if I can get this for free. If not, ask which of those items I can get for free.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28703 on: July 07, 2015, 06:10:17 pm »

Evade Nyars-Bat by virtue of being on Hephaestus!
((We're almost finished, really.))

Quote from: Dr.M.Sanctor to: Vanessa Anagrid
From the look of your datafile, you appear a very capable medic; I can only be happy with you coming out of stasis to join us. I suppose General Miyamoto's mission would require your talents the most, and I will recommend you to him on your behalf. Welcome back, 'Corpswoman.

After a lengthy period of time of considering his notes and working with his datapad, Dr. Sanctor raised the head once again to look at the briefing room.
There is one last spot for which I would like to interview the competing candidates. I have the names here... Lucricia Kay, Eddie Gracerei, and Ronald: I see that you all are fairly new to the former HMR Corps duty. Some of you have seen a bit of the frantic action our 'Corps are famous for, but no exploration&requisition experience yet.

To have a good guess of your fitness for this mission, I am going to ask each of you two questions, and I would like you to answer them truthfully and to the best of your ability. Maybe you have had a remotely similar experience in the past or in stasis dementia dreams, maybe you talked to the veterans and learnt from them, or maybe you can guess well; that does not matter - I am not judging your knowledge, but rather your personality through these questions. The questions themselves are as follows:

• What do you expect to find on this mission, and how do you expect to contribute?
  • How do you understand 'competence' in our line of work?

Oh, and if there is anyone late to this anomalous party of ours, yet who also thinks they deserve a place on my team, you should try and answer these two questions as well. We'll see. Maurice smiled at the troopers.

((Basically, the above applies if you are not on wiki list of volunteers for M21 as of the moment of posting and still would like to join. Latecomers deserve a chance too, I say.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28704 on: July 07, 2015, 06:10:58 pm »

WORKING ON IT!

Problem with that idea is the fact that we didn't know we needed more shuttles till now. It's not like they're gonna send us 50 new shuttles with each run. So we've got a few, but not a lot. Wait till next time to get more.

But the run arrives after we jump to our new mission location, and with the time we need to jump and such, there should be hella time to get extra shuttles. But, if you don't want it, so be it, I guess.

Was just mentioning we don't have a lot to make it clear you can't just send 50 shuttles with 50 sods each or something.

Oh no, I just need 1 or 2 extra, empty shuttles. Is that doable?

Sure, you want a drop like the second team in the Cultist mission?

Maybe, checking our options for the moment. Would this help protect us from attacks coming from the base entry point?

Is it ok if we work out a system where Miya leaves the pill machine with Nyars when he's not around, and we lay down some ground rules (eg no spess magic pills, Miya gets told all the used combinations, 1 token for X pills, etc) that Nyars would abide by?

How about this: Nyars gets the pill machine. Miya can get it back if he wants to (though I probably won't if this arrangement works). No spess magic into pills or anything else that could endanger a lot of people (people can get themselves killed, that's their problem, and a little collateral is ok, just trying to prevent another Gratesplosion). 1 token (to team fund) for 4 pills, people can pm their 'recipe' but Miya (or Pan or Hasala, should he die) is explicitly made aware of any combination and it's effect after testing (this allows people to find good combinations and make a profit from them, but keeps the knowledge IC upon char death). No need to pm me everytime a person makes a pill via pm, but I could ask the ingredients for pill X that had Y effects.

((If people have comments on this arrangement, use ooc thread.))

I uh... You wanna loan 2 tokens, and then... pay 4 back later, right? Is this a loan from me or the team fund? If the second, can I ask for what you intend to use the tokens?
wait! let me test the pill machine first.....see what it does.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28705 on: July 07, 2015, 06:11:25 pm »

Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> General Miyamoto, Maurice Sanctor
Upon inquiry with the infirmary, my body is fully qualified to perform all sorts of surgeries and medical procedures in addition to transplanting body parts. I can also store body parts from my teammates within myself, including brains, presumably if one of us temporarily dies and I don't have the parts to build a new body for them on site. Additionally, my body is apparently quite strong, nearly as much so as a Battlesuit if I apply my full leverage to the situation, though I'd rather not until I've gotten better at actually applying my strength to things.

Good to know, I'll take this information into consideration.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28706 on: July 07, 2015, 06:13:13 pm »

"THe voices....they are coming back...must take more medicine and drink teaaAAAAA!!!!
Gulps down a bottle of earl Gray and an unkown pill
"Here, don't take that, most medicine doesn't go well with tea at all. As a worldly middle-aged man of the world, I've tried, believe me."

Gently remove bottle and pill from his grasp, giving the earl grey back immediately, with one special "Friable Wish" candy tea medicine placed in it for taste and no voices. Try to calm benefactee down.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28707 on: July 07, 2015, 06:23:23 pm »

"If I don't end the up on joker, I think I'd be a good fit for this mission as each of the missions I've survived, with the exception of the last have been incredibly dangerous, and yet I survived them with basic armour, so I'm starting to prove my survivability. I'll also be buying an MK-3 to help on that front. I have no expectations for this mission, and competency is being able to contribute to the mission due to your own skill, as well as not getting in the way"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:25:15 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28708 on: July 07, 2015, 07:36:51 pm »

Return to briefing room, offer to scritch Lyra behind the ears, show her the kitty treats, "Hey, do you like these? I got them for you if you want them."If she's intereste, give them to her. Return to my seat in roughly the middle of the briefing room.
I allow him to scritch me behind the ears some more, then look at the bag of treats.
I shrug, but don't mess with them when he leaves them with me and returns to his seat.
Go around and try to make some popcorn for what ever is going to happen. then go and pet the kitty lady for emotional support.

however, when catnapper attempts to approach me I avoid him. If he pursues and manages to catch me then he's getting clawed.

"TeaaAAAAA!????
((I am going to assume that this does not happen due to me not letting you pick me up in the first place.))

Quote from: Lyra to Miya
Loan 2, return 2, use for expanded capacity. 100% interest is stupid. will auto-pay-back the 2 at mission end. You do not use, so asked you.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28709 on: July 07, 2015, 07:41:42 pm »

Return to briefing room, offer to scritch Lyra behind the ears, show her the kitty treats, "Hey, do you like these? I got them for you if you want them."If she's intereste, give them to her. Return to my seat in roughly the middle of the briefing room.
I allow him to scritch me behind the ears some more, then look at the bag of treats.
I shrug, but don't mess with them when he leaves them with me and returns to his seat.

however, when catnapper attempts to approach me I avoid him. If he pursues and manages to catch me then he's getting clawed.

"TeaaAAAAA!????
((I am going to assume that this does not happen due to me not letting you pick me up in the first place.))

Quote from: Lyra to Miya
Loan 2, return 2, use for expanded capacity. 100% interest is stupid. will auto-pay-back the 2 at mission end. You do not use, so asked you.
the teeeaaaAAAAA!???? still happens and anyone in my way gets shoved
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1912 1913 [1914] 1915 1916 ... 2101