_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1911 1912 [1913] 1914 1915 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933439 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28680 on: July 07, 2015, 01:06:43 pm »

realize that if I separate my free stuff grabs by one turn of messing around I can get enough scrap metal and electronics to build a teeeveee!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #28681 on: July 07, 2015, 02:35:09 pm »

Tek walked over to the Armory.  It was time to upgrade, but there was one question that he couldn't get out of his head.  "Greetings again, space merchant.  Tek was thinking about getting a new manipulator brain, but he had a question first.  Where exactly do you get them from?

And do they suffer?"

Ask AM question.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:10:31 am by Nunzillor »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28682 on: July 07, 2015, 04:11:42 pm »

Gather standard supplies:backpack, tool belt, hammer, multihead screwdriver, heavy duty flashlight, monkey wrench, socket wrench set, canteen w/water, five MRE, a 50 foot rope, and a bag of kitty treats.

((removed:three thumbdrives containing all publicly available free software, especially any for diagnostic and repair of bodies, machines, and vehicles, a poncho, three tennis balls, carabiners and other climbing accessories, a 50 foot spool of wire, a box of cartoon character self adhesive bandages, a thermal blanket))

Return to briefing room, offer to scritch Lyra behind the ears, show her the kitty treats, "Hey, do you like these? I got them for you if you want them."If she's intereste, give them to her. Return to my seat in roughly the middle of the briefing room.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:44:21 pm by Ozarck »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28683 on: July 07, 2015, 04:16:10 pm »

Milno puts a hand on Dester's shoulder from behind as the newbie sits. "You heard what the job description includes, right? I want someone who can follow orders, but you're all gonna do some unsavory work. Do you think you're up for it? That also applies to everyone who has applied to Joker so far, by the way."

Though it's not said, Milno had decided to intercept the newbie first due to the happy coincidence he was the one to sit right in front of him and his interactions with the cat-looking Lyra rose some worry about whether he was up to being as much of a morally-questionable person Steve expected all the team members to be.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28684 on: July 07, 2015, 04:20:09 pm »

"Not an issue."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28685 on: July 07, 2015, 04:42:44 pm »

Dester looks up at Milno in some surprise, and takes a moment before answering, slowly. "Sir, I will follow whatever orders are necessary. I probably won't like it, but I'll do what you need, and try to stay out of the way otherwise." He pauses, and looks around a bit. "If this is about the trouble today - I know you told that other guy he wasn't coming because of it - well, I can only say that I'm sorry I was involved, and will try not to cause any drama on mission."

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28686 on: July 07, 2015, 05:21:32 pm »

"Is this unsavoury, but for the greater good? Or just unsavoury for the sake of a general power/resource grab" Vincent paused for a moment before continuing. "I can get my hands dirty, but I'd rather not aimlessly harm the innocent or the powerless"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28687 on: July 07, 2015, 05:26:43 pm »

"In this situation, can you really differentiate?" Milno asks Vincent, turning his attention to the volunteer. "Anything that helps us win the war can be considered for the 'greater good'. If you're wondering if Steve wants you to do something evil for the sake of having fun at our expenses or being an ass, you can believe that's not the case. Steve's too practical - he wants to win the war and though I don't know what he wants you to do in this mission it will still help us win this. If he wants certain skills then it must be something specific and important."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:37:44 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28688 on: July 07, 2015, 05:38:34 pm »

"I'll rephrase my question then. How likely are the chances that the unsavoury things we'll be doing will be directed towards innocent or powerless individuals... I'm fine with, say, torturing a mob member for this war, but not with assaulting a child"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28689 on: July 07, 2015, 05:39:16 pm »

"I'm not much into politics, but it would be good to know I'm contributing in a positive way. I don't know if that will be any comfort for doing something terrible, but life's rough, so I'm there. I'll follow through. If I don't like it, I'll leave that 'til after the mission. Ummm, unless it's okay to voice some concerns directly and privately to yourself during the mission?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28690 on: July 07, 2015, 05:41:10 pm »

Jesse nodded towards Milno, and replied,

"I've followed orders from enough people that it's become a habit, not much of a point in thinking on what to do myself when others do it better."

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28691 on: July 07, 2015, 05:42:06 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gus turns, and, after a pause, replies to Milno. "Right, wrong... Best to leave them deep... philanthropsical questions to the scholars. A job's a job, as long as I'm gettin' paid at the end. You tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28692 on: July 07, 2015, 05:43:30 pm »

"Hey, I heard something over some comms channel a while back on mission 21 about tea? And random people being invited? Is that offer still on?"
One wheel short of a wagon

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28693 on: July 07, 2015, 05:48:23 pm »

"I signed my life away to see my sister, and she's a glass skeleton somewhere now. I'm fine with morally reprehensible actions that shut down the system that put her here," Ryan replies, "Especially if it's the organs of someone higher up the chain," he adds with a small chuckle.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28694 on: July 07, 2015, 05:49:34 pm »

Yancy looks around the room. "Hey, is anyone willing to lend me a token? I'll definitely pay you back after the mission. It's for a good cause of me getting some real nice equipment to protect your asses from danger by shooting it lots."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 1911 1912 [1913] 1914 1915 ... 2101