_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1906 1907 [1908] 1909 1910 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929175 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28605 on: July 03, 2015, 08:06:40 pm »

run a  basic combat simulation for anita to run with a laser rifle and knife, have the combat increase in difficulty overtime. then go back to debrief room so I can do some missions.
"Two things: One: Once I know what fucking mission I'm on I'll do it; and 2: Would it be able to read the physical differences?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28606 on: July 03, 2015, 08:08:19 pm »

run a  basic combat simulation for anita to run with a laser rifle and knife, have the combat increase in difficulty overtime. then go back to debrief room so I can do some missions.
"Two things: One: Once I know what fucking mission I'm on I'll do it; and 2: Would it be able to read the physical differences?"
Yes, I want to test your combat effectiveness and reaction time. But it does seem that we are out of time
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28607 on: July 04, 2015, 12:09:35 am »

Jason moves over towards Thad after overhearing part of the conversation about Amiable Amber. "Hey Thaddeus, sounds like you have something you could use some information about. I got something from Nyars that lets me get information about an object by touching it. I could probably try it out on some of those things you got, might be able to pull out some useful info without wasting them on folks. Could at least give you a baseline on what to expect from them."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28608 on: July 04, 2015, 11:26:51 am »

Good question.

HEY XAN, WAKE UP

Wait you're leaving it up to me?
It's my choice?
Meaning I have control over what I do?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wake up
Examine self

You wake up.

You are now an enormous mass of mechanical bodyparts, dozens of robotic arms, legs, various organs, and a framework of metal bones. A set of much larger mechanical limbs, all arms, sprouts off of what could be considered your back and seem to be used as your main method of locomotion, allowing you to walk and climb with ease, as well as manipulate larger, heavier things while the dozens of smaller arms allow you to do smaller, more precise manipulation.

You are now a walking medi-bot/organ depository. Go out there and start scavenging yourself some organs and keeping our troops alive.

Be there to examine Xan, if possible? Unless you have something else planned, in which case I'll leave you to it.

Either way, hope it's not a situation where I have to roll mind to retain my sanity.

EDIT: Try to be wearing my battlesuit, just in case.

EDIT EDIT: Also, another question/request for Steve:
"Any chance you could leave a shuttle or two with us? Just in case we lose contact and need a quick getaway? Or at least agree to some sort of 'come pick us up, please' signal that can be seen from orbit?"
Yeah, you can be there to see it. Hope he doesn't start slapping you.

Who knows, he might be into it.

We'll leave the shuttle you came down on with you

Sell all my things(keep potion), publicly broadcast a deathmatch for my tokens in wreck room.(after the sell of inventory) rules are they're no rules. Find milno "can you oversee the blood shed? ie. keep it to be 1v1?"
Probably poor timing for that.

"I took an injection from one of the Nyars artifacts, for a token and half of the rest. It gave me denser bone and muscle structure, but it also makes me curse a lot if I don't make an effort to not do so."

"Is it temporary? Because you might have some of the skills we need, but if that injection might be a problem during the mission then you're less likely to be picked. How well can you control that?" Milno squints behind the metal faceplate, foreseeing trouble if he takes someone having problems with untested alien shit.

@To all Joker volunteers: "Everyone who's volunteered for my team, say what you're good at. I'll tell you right now that untested alien shit isn't allowed during missions organized by me, and even tested alien shit must be carefully employed in case it even comes into play. Being willing to follow orders without exploding into whining is also necessary."
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

"can you oversee the blood shed? ie. keep it to be 1v1?"

"What, you want me to ensure only one person kills you and takes your tokens?"

Ask Steve the following: "What about robot and synth-flesh bodies? What are the restrictions this time"

>none, but if you look expensive, they might rob you. Or at least try to.

Be robutt, exist. Inquire into the hoverboards and if they're on ship. If they are, ask if I can test 'em.
I'm pretty sure someone found or made a hoverboard before, though it was more rocket board then anything. Anyone remember that?
((So am I in an upgraded robobody yet?))
If everything worked and I have a robobody

Elias examines his new body. Walking into an empty hallway, he begins to test it out. How fast can he run? How long? Does he feel tired after running? How high can he jump with his new feet? Can he walk on the walls and ceiling as promised? What differences does he notice between using a human body and a robot body!

Afterwards, he returns to the briefing room and waits for something else to happen.

Try out his new body and return to the briefing room.

If the previous turn's actions didn't work, find out why.

Check your wiki page. When we get into this stuff I basically just let the lovely wiki people handle buying and selling, so if your page has been changed to reflect your purchases, they happened. If not, then they have not for whatever reason.
peacefully find Thaddeus and ask if I can test what the different injections do to me, preferably the one used by anita
If he wants to inject you, sure.
So yes. I'll buy genemod enhanced eyes (3 tokens) and the heat amputation blade (??? tokens? I have four left), and requisition a pack to keep it all (and any heads) in. Then wait patiently as tribute MED-volunteer and for possible extra bonus tokens.
Take all but 1 token and give him his stuff wiki peeps.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28609 on: July 04, 2015, 12:02:38 pm »

do the thing with the asking the AM for a golf club while i wait to be picked for a mission
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28610 on: July 04, 2015, 12:04:49 pm »

Jason moves over towards Thad after overhearing part of the conversation about Amiable Amber. "Hey Thaddeus, sounds like you have something you could use some information about. I got something from Nyars that lets me get information about an object by touching it. I could probably try it out on some of those things you got, might be able to pull out some useful info without wasting them on folks. Could at least give you a baseline on what to expect from them."

"That would be much appreciated. I could give you the case and several of them to test. Let me go and grab it."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28611 on: July 04, 2015, 12:19:31 pm »

"So can I try a little bit of the injection before I go?"

"That would be much appreciated. I could give you the case and several of them to test. Let me go and grab it."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28612 on: July 04, 2015, 12:31:46 pm »

"So can I try a little bit of the injection before I go?"

Thaddeus looks at Henk, "I would like Jason to find out some more information before I inject anyone else first." before turning to Anita, "Would you like to see what Jason has to say about Amber before we decide how many of it you are going to get?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28613 on: July 04, 2015, 12:34:11 pm »

"Hm. It depends, would knowing what it does change how much you're willing to part with?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28614 on: July 04, 2015, 12:40:27 pm »

"Hey there, handyman."

Flint raised his battlesuit's hand.

"Up top!"

This might seem like a foolish joke to some, but it did serve a purpose. It made Flint seem non-threatening, allowed him to judge Xan's mood without committing to a certain approach and hopefully broke the ice.

Now all he had to do was see Xan's response. Confusion, awkwardness, rage, physical attacks... There was a way to handle almost all.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28615 on: July 04, 2015, 12:51:22 pm »

"Hm. It depends, would knowing what it does change how much you're willing to part with?"

"Yes it would. I was thinking, before Jason said he could tell me more about it, oh...around twenty or so."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28616 on: July 04, 2015, 12:52:56 pm »

"And if it was less useful it'd be the same or more, if it was more useful it'd be less. I think I'll take the 20, but it's your stuff."
Sigtext!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28617 on: July 04, 2015, 12:58:31 pm »

"And if it was less useful it'd be the same or more, if it was more useful it'd be less. I think I'll take the 20, but it's your stuff."

"That's fine with me. Let me go and grab them."

Go and get Amiable Amber. Give 20 of them to Anita, plus a token. Give the case and the remaining to Jason for him to test with his Shroud.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28618 on: July 04, 2015, 01:00:25 pm »

"I would like to request that I get to keep a few of the useful ones if this works, Thaddeus. Looks like I'll be staying off of this set of missions."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28619 on: July 04, 2015, 01:04:12 pm »

"I would like to request that I get to keep a few of the useful ones if this works, Thaddeus. Looks like I'll be staying off of this set of missions."

"Hmm. How many?"
Pages: 1 ... 1906 1907 [1908] 1909 1910 ... 2101