_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1905 1906 [1907] 1908 1909 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930631 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28590 on: July 03, 2015, 05:44:58 pm »

Thaddeus looks at Anita before speaking, "The token and some of Amber was a one time deal. Actually, when we have time in a bit, I'd like to spar and see if anything else has changed for you." And then he turns to Henk, "As for you, I'd like to finish testing Anita for a bit before I start offering the injections to anyone else."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:47:01 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28591 on: July 03, 2015, 05:47:20 pm »

No longer speaking with a superior who she had to not disrespect, Anita stops speaking slowly. "I was honestly pretty fucking weak before that. Don't really think anything's changed, and you don't have a baseline, but sure."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28592 on: July 03, 2015, 05:51:28 pm »

"Eh, it's fine. Mostly I just want to see if you hit harder than a baseline human should, and if your reflexes are quicker than normal. Just some basic physical stuff really. Hell, maybe you'll adapt to whatever is attacking you and develop defenses for it. That'd be interesting. "
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28593 on: July 03, 2015, 05:52:13 pm »

Thaddeus looks at Anita before speaking, "The token and some of Amber was a one time deal. Actually, when we have time in a bit, I'd like to spar and see if anything else has changed for you." And then he turns to Henk, "As for you, I'd like to finish testing Anita for a bit before I start offering the injections to anyone else."
"Understood, I just wanted to see if we could get the same results every times, so a small amount to a finger and test the other finger as a base line for bone strength.I.e. break my left index finger, then inject m right index finger and see if it is just as easy to brake it, but with my pinkie's instead.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28594 on: July 03, 2015, 05:55:04 pm »

"Eh, it's fine. Mostly I just want to see if you hit harder than a baseline human should, and if your reflexes are quicker than normal. Just some basic physical stuff really. Hell, maybe you'll adapt to whatever is attacking you and develop defenses for it. That'd be interesting. "
"If there's enough time before the missions start, sure."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28595 on: July 03, 2015, 05:58:12 pm »

Thaddeus stares at Henk for a bit with his head cocked to the side before responding, "...I have an idea. Wait here for me to finish with Anita. And I'm pretty sure it'll affect your entire body. But don't worry, I think i have a good way to test it." Thaddeus turns back to Anita, "We should have just enough time to do that before the missions start."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28596 on: July 03, 2015, 05:59:02 pm »

"Would you mind If I watched and maybe had you do a couple simulations."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28597 on: July 03, 2015, 06:00:37 pm »

Thaddeus stares at Henk for a bit with his head cocked to the side before responding, "...I have an idea. Wait here for me to finish with Anita. And I'm pretty sure it'll affect your entire body. But don't worry, I think i have a good way to test it." Thaddeus turns back to Anita, "We should have just enough time to do that before the missions start."
"Right then. Is that when you'll give me the payment?"

"If there's enough time before the mission, again. If there isn't, you'll have to wait until I get back."
Sigtext!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28598 on: July 03, 2015, 06:03:23 pm »

@To all Joker volunteers: "Everyone who's volunteered for my team, say what you're good at. I'll tell you right now that untested alien shit isn't allowed during missions organized by me, and even tested alien shit must be carefully employed in case it even comes into play. Being willing to follow orders without exploding into whining is also necessary."

"I am good with unconventional weapons and decent as medicine, as well as being a reasonably diplomatic person, sir. I don't think I'll have a problem following your orders, either. You seem competent."

((+2 Uncon, +1 Med, +1 Charisma. Aux penalty.))

Tagged for Milno.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28599 on: July 03, 2015, 06:17:58 pm »

@To all Joker volunteers: "Everyone who's volunteered for my team, say what you're good at. I'll tell you right now that untested alien shit isn't allowed during missions organized by me, and even tested alien shit must be carefully employed in case it even comes into play. Being willing to follow orders without exploding into whining is also necessary."

"I'm fairly good with a gun ((+2 con)), people seem to like me ((+1 Charisma [might actually be +2 after my level up, I'm unsure if my stats have been wiki'd yet])), and I have the tokens and the intention to buy a MK-3 if useful for this mission, I haven't spent them yet though, so I may be able to be convinced to buy something else if needed for the mission'
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:30:27 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28600 on: July 03, 2015, 06:31:49 pm »

So yes. I'll buy genemod enhanced eyes (3 tokens) and the heat amputation blade (??? tokens? I have four left), and requisition a pack to keep it all (and any heads) in. Then wait patiently as tribute MED-volunteer and for possible extra bonus tokens.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28601 on: July 03, 2015, 06:49:02 pm »

Jesse watched the ongoing conversations with curiosity as he thought of which missions to volunteer for, of course the anomaly investigation went right out the window after he got confused on how a place could not exist, and exist at the same time. Rubbing his temples for a second, and deciding it'd best to leave that line of thought to smarter people he finally speaks up,

"The final choice is up to the squad leaders, but I'd be up for either Joker mission or the group heading to Perun. I specialize in hitting things so if either of you are in need of that then I'm game, but leave the thinking to someone else, I just hit who I'm told to hit."

Volunteer for Joker mission, and the Perun mission.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28602 on: July 03, 2015, 07:59:59 pm »

"Right then. Is that when you'll give me the payment?"

"If there's enough time before the mission, again. If there isn't, you'll have to wait until I get back."

"Yes yes, of course. To both. I'd also like to review your mission data to see how you perform. If that's alright with you."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28603 on: July 03, 2015, 08:02:14 pm »

"If it's not classified for whatever reason, I don't have a reason not too."
Sigtext!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28604 on: July 03, 2015, 08:03:44 pm »

go back to debrief room so I can do a mission.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 08:08:45 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1905 1906 [1907] 1908 1909 ... 2101