_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1903 1904 [1905] 1906 1907 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928835 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28560 on: July 03, 2015, 10:18:40 am »

Anita approaches the man who appears to be in charge of the Joker mission (I.E. Milno). She speaks slowly, as to avoid random cursing. "I'd like to go on the Joker mission, if you'll have me, sir. I am relatively trained with conventional weapons, and Auxiliary systems. I've also been told I can be quite charismatic if I try, which I understand may be useful for the mission."

Milno stares at Anita for a moment. "I got it before, though I guess saying what you're good at makes sense. Why are you speaking slowly, though?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28561 on: July 03, 2015, 10:22:14 am »

"I took an injection from one of the Nyars artifacts, for a token and half of the rest. It gave me denser bone and muscle structure, but it also makes me curse a lot if I don't make an effort to not do so."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28562 on: July 03, 2015, 10:23:51 am »

"I took an injection from one of the Nyars artifacts, for a token and half of the rest. It gave me denser bone and muscle structure, but it also makes me curse a lot if I don't make an effort to not do so."
You sound like some one I don't want to piss off.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28563 on: July 03, 2015, 12:23:58 pm »

Good question.

HEY XAN, WAKE UP

Wait you're leaving it up to me?
It's my choice?
Meaning I have control over what I do?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wake up
Examine self
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28564 on: July 03, 2015, 12:31:17 pm »

Thaddeus perks up when he hears Anita speaking, "Oi! I said some, not half!"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28565 on: July 03, 2015, 12:32:07 pm »

Be there to examine Xan, if possible? Unless you have something else planned, in which case I'll leave you to it.

Either way, hope it's not a situation where I have to roll mind to retain my sanity.

EDIT: Try to be wearing my battlesuit, just in case.

EDIT EDIT: Also, another question/request for Steve:
"Any chance you could leave a shuttle or two with us? Just in case we lose contact and need a quick getaway? Or at least agree to some sort of 'come pick us up, please' signal that can be seen from orbit?"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 03:10:05 pm by Parisbre56 »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28566 on: July 03, 2015, 12:32:20 pm »

Thaddeus perks up when he hears Anita speaking, "Oi! I said some, not half!"
"Must've misheard you, sorry."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28567 on: July 03, 2015, 12:34:33 pm »

Sits in the corner of the room with the rest of the people waiting to go on a mission."Huh, now that I am medicated, and sane, i seem to be the most sane one here"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28568 on: July 03, 2015, 12:41:37 pm »

Sell all my things(keep potion), publicly broadcast a deathmatch for my tokens in wreck room.(after the sell of inventory) rules are they're no rules. Find milno "can you oversee the blood shed? ie. keep it to be 1v1?"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:54:22 pm by heroguy111 »

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28569 on: July 03, 2015, 12:59:26 pm »

Just to be sure: Volunteer first for the Joker Mission, if not wanted, anyone else can take me.

Ian sends a message to Milno requesting to join the joker mission:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28570 on: July 03, 2015, 01:02:37 pm »

Sell all my things(keep potion), publicly broadcast a deathmatch for my tokens in wreck room.(after the sell of inventory) rules are they're no rules. Find milno "can you oversee the blood shed? ie. keep it to be 1v1?"
"OOOOH! Can I start a betting system?"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28571 on: July 03, 2015, 01:05:03 pm »

"Is it temporary? Because you might have some of the skills we need, but if that injection might be a problem during the mission then you're less likely to be picked. How well can you control that?" Milno squints behind the metal faceplate, foreseeing trouble if he takes someone having problems with untested alien shit.

@To all Joker volunteers: "Everyone who's volunteered for my team, say what you're good at. I'll tell you right now that untested alien shit isn't allowed during missions organized by me, and even tested alien shit must be carefully employed in case it even comes into play. Being willing to follow orders without exploding into whining is also necessary."
Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

"can you oversee the blood shed? ie. keep it to be 1v1?"

"What, you want me to ensure only one person kills you and takes your tokens?"

Ask Steve the following: "What about robot and synth-flesh bodies? What are the restrictions this time"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:12:40 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28572 on: July 03, 2015, 01:18:57 pm »

Be robutt, exist. Inquire into the hoverboards and if they're on ship. If they are, ask if I can test 'em.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28573 on: July 03, 2015, 01:22:23 pm »

i am a healer and I am good with building shit that is somewhat usefull out of junk. exotic weapons and unconventional, though I am really good with just about anything.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:46:37 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28574 on: July 03, 2015, 01:42:18 pm »

@To all Joker volunteers: "Everyone who's volunteered for my team, say what you're good at. I'll tell you right now that untested alien shit isn't allowed during missions organized by me, and even tested alien shit must be carefully employed in case it even comes into play. Being willing to follow orders without exploding into whining is also necessary."

"I'm decent with guns, mechanical systems, got mass manipulator in my head and know my way around the world. And I believe I have common sense."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1903 1904 [1905] 1906 1907 ... 2101