_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1894 1895 [1896] 1897 1898 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931977 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28425 on: June 30, 2015, 02:03:00 pm »

((Yeah))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28426 on: June 30, 2015, 02:04:36 pm »

"Test myself how? See what the damn injection did?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28427 on: June 30, 2015, 03:14:23 pm »

Use pimp cane to kill Henk.Use one piece to cover the sharp edge of his knife so he can't stab me. Use the rest to assault his head. Begin at the neck of his suit, enter the helmet, surround his head like liquid metal, and spike his ears, eyes, and nose. I he screams, cut his cheeks from the corners of his mouth outward, Joker style. then send all the spikes into his brain and tear it to shreds.

Having studied the pimp cane in the VR, if I think this is going to be too comlicated, just simply spike him through the chin and into his brain. Only after he stops being any threat to me, then shred his brain.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:06:48 pm by Ozarck »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28428 on: June 30, 2015, 04:25:20 pm »

"Yeah. The scan they did on you showed that your bone density and muscle density has increased a bit. Hell, for all I know, you just got gene-modded." 
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28429 on: June 30, 2015, 04:31:12 pm »

"Yeah. The scan they did on you showed that your bone density and muscle density has increased a bit. Hell, for all I know, you just got gene-modded." 
"Maybe we should try it on the asshole that's kidnapping another newbie?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28430 on: June 30, 2015, 04:44:57 pm »

After being comatose for months, Thomas decides to go into stasis. The future may not be pretty, but he realizes now he should have gotten out when he had the chance. He simply couldn't handle being a soldier.

((Just making it official))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28431 on: June 30, 2015, 04:45:53 pm »

Quote from: Commisar Pancaek -> all personnel on board of ship
Dearest fellow compatriots,

It has been brought to my attention that some of you, namely some of the new people, have been raising a bit of a ruckus. It seems that at least one of you( I'm looking at you Henk), has been harassing others. It seems you think this is all a game of silly buggers. Now, I'm still pretty hung over from taking an atomic blast in the face, so I'll give you all this chance to cease this nonsense right now.

Because I'm being ordered to do something about this, but I don't actually want to make an effort.

But you better stop this silly game right now, or I'll bugger you so hard they'll have to scoop your remains into a bucket before they throw it out the airlock.

Love,

Pancaek

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28432 on: June 30, 2015, 04:49:17 pm »

Quote from: Anita to Pancaek
Not trying to cause damn ruckus. Some asshole robbed a noob, I think it was the same one that fucking enslaved him, and the rest of us are trying to fucking help.

P.S. Sorry about the fucking cursing. Side effect of one of Nyar's damn artifacts.
Sigtext!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28433 on: June 30, 2015, 04:58:02 pm »

"That's fine with me, I just didn't want to drag you into a potentially deadly situation. But if you want to, I'm fine with it. Let me grab something first though. "

Thaddeus pauses for a bit reading the new message before continuing,

"...or we can let the amp master take care of it. I'll see if he wants help."

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Pancaek
If you need to go to his room, would you like any help? Anita and I can help, if need be.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28434 on: June 30, 2015, 06:15:47 pm »

sighs "But I am  a newby and I just want to give him tea and vodka and give him little walksies around the block! Just give me back the kin amp or I'll cut his throat out! and don't think about busting the door down, do that and you will hit him! " (((see my action, I just updated it)))
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 08:52:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28435 on: June 30, 2015, 07:31:51 pm »

"What was that?, sounded like 'Arrrggghhhh getintherebitch'.
It doesn't sound nice, whatever it was."

Follow after the source of the sound and proceed to punch whatever or whoever seems the most suspicious at the source of the sound unless extenuating circumstances (Giant screaming robots punching tea giving creature) arise in which case just watch peacefully.

Edit:"Oi, you, Henk, was it? You wanna stop or am I going to have to get up from my television watching?"
If Henk stops and backs off or gets otherwise attacked by another source, continue watching the Television, if not, flying tackle and Choke-hold.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 11:47:41 pm by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28436 on: June 30, 2015, 08:50:32 pm »

ignore ruckus.
Head to armory and ask for a high quality golf club, preferably a 1-wood, and some golf balls.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28437 on: July 01, 2015, 07:55:00 am »

"Make way, the sheriff is back in town. I'll handle this.

Look, Henk, I can see you think you're in a position to barter here. But the fact is, I don't really care wether you stab that guy or not. The only thing that changes if you do is that I'll have to clean up two corpses. So, last chance to save all of us some trouble. Let Dester go, or I'll paint the ceiling with your brains."

Quote from: Pancaek -> Thaddeus
Nah, I've got this. You might want to get a bucket of water and a mop though, I don't think this asshole's going to listen.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28438 on: July 01, 2015, 09:38:06 am »

"Make way, the sheriff is back in town. I'll handle this.

Look, Henk, I can see you think you're in a position to barter here. But the fact is, I don't really care wether you stab that guy or not. The only thing that changes if you do is that I'll have to clean up two corpses. So, last chance to save all of us some trouble. Let Dester go, or I'll paint the ceiling with your brains."

Quote from: Pancaek -> Thaddeus
Nah, I've got this. You might want to get a bucket of water and a mop though, I don't think this asshole's going to listen.
"Can I get a new kin amp, please? I'll give him to you. just bring a doctor!"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:54:03 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28439 on: July 01, 2015, 09:59:46 am »

"We'll get your kinamp sorted out later. If you let him go unharmed. But, and this is a big but, if Dester needs a doctor when he comes out of that room, I'll make sure they need a fucking bucket to clean up what's left of your corpse. And that goes for all of you chucklefucks who are watching this bullshit, I'm in no mood for this."
Pages: 1 ... 1894 1895 [1896] 1897 1898 ... 2101