_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1892 1893 [1894] 1895 1896 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929687 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28395 on: June 29, 2015, 12:25:24 am »

We're approaching the "Everyone shutup, new mission" time. Hold on to your butts and get ready to be quiet for a few days.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28396 on: June 29, 2015, 12:38:02 am »

We're approaching the "Everyone shutup, new mission" time. Hold on to your butts and get ready to be quiet for a few days.
Will there be an official "Everybody shut up" post, or was this it?

If the former, to Pancaek's character in the VR: "Hey, trying out the pimp cane, too? Find anything interesting?

More testing: 1) figure out what control makes the sand solid. Why would I ever solidify it if it is mostly useful in non solid form? review actual uses, if anyone has used this thing before, to get an idea of it's general usefulness. 2) review any actual previous uses of the elemental infuser to determine how it works. It ... what? Gives an object an elemental aspect?
((doesn't have to be very specific, just :guy x use weapon x to [block a door][make a sword an electric sword][make a ladder]))

If the latter, oops. Sorry. Shutting up now.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:09:27 pm by Ozarck »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28397 on: June 29, 2015, 01:26:29 am »

I'm not going to shoot out into space that's for nerds. If the sword's remodel didn't include a shooting range, then I'm just gonna have to make one.
Set up a shooting range in the Sword's longest hallway. Then test my gun! I've gone too long without testing it properly. Number gun, #42.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:28:17 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #28398 on: June 29, 2015, 02:36:42 am »

((Sooo does that mean all M20 dudes and dudettes successfully make it to the Sword?))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #28399 on: June 29, 2015, 02:45:37 am »

gouge eyes

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28400 on: June 29, 2015, 06:46:46 am »

"Appareeentlyy, thissh makes me fuckinngg drrrunnnkkk..."

Attempt to not be drunk anymore so I can participate in the mission.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:23:42 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28401 on: June 29, 2015, 08:31:40 am »

Calmly grab hand humping my face, walk to the garbage disposal unit, and flush it out into fucking space.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28402 on: June 29, 2015, 10:22:39 am »

take my schizophrenia medicine. Tie up ozark and lock him in my room. make my suit survivability better (make it more armoured and better over all)Improve suit armour and survivability. knives and serrated disks. then test the lethality of my serrated blades and knives being launched via force infuser on a simulated version of Ozark
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:40:26 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28403 on: June 29, 2015, 10:31:55 am »

"Huh. I wasn't expecting that. I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting,  but it wasn't that. "

Scan Anita with cam-eyes first. If nothing looks unusual, toss her over my shoulder and go to the infirmary to see if the nurses could maybe run a couple of tests to see what other effect, if any, the syringe dropper had.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28404 on: June 29, 2015, 10:33:43 am »

"Huh. I wasn't expecting that. I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting,  but it wasn't that. "

Scan Anita with cam-eyes first. If nothing looks unusual, toss her over my shoulder and go to the infirmary to see if the nurses could maybe run a couple of tests to see what other effect, if any, the syringe dropper had.
"Heysh, wheresh you fuking takin mes?"
((I have never been drunk so I don't know how to write drunk))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28405 on: June 29, 2015, 10:38:23 am »

((Heh. That's fairly accurate for really drunk.))

"We're taking a trip to the med bay. They'll scan you really quick, make sure you're just intoxicated, and probably give you something for it. And, I bet if you act really good, they might give you a lollipop.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28406 on: June 29, 2015, 10:42:20 am »

"I's don't need a fucking lollipopsh, I'ms not a fukin kidsh. I cans prove itsh". She seems to be attempting to take off her shirt, but is failing completely due to being on someone's shoulder.
Sigtext!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #28407 on: June 29, 2015, 12:11:05 pm »

<snip for no longer being relevant>
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 07:18:05 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28408 on: June 29, 2015, 12:11:36 pm »

"I's don't need a fucking lollipopsh, I'ms not a fukin kidsh. I cans prove itsh". She seems to be attempting to take off her shirt, but is failing completely due to being on someone's shoulder.
"can I have some of what he's having later?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28409 on: June 29, 2015, 12:15:14 pm »

"can I have some of what he's having later?"
((I hope you weren't saying Anita was a man...))
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1892 1893 [1894] 1895 1896 ... 2101