_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1891 1892 [1893] 1894 1895 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931267 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28380 on: June 25, 2015, 07:07:37 pm »

Thaddeus looks around and scratches his head, old habits die hard after all, before sending a message:
Quote from: Thaddeus To: All newbies on ship
I need someone to come to the testing room to help me with some stuff. Due to stupidity on my part, I seem to of lost my human body, and now cannot test my artifact. Pay will be one token, plus several of the items, dependant on the effects of the artifact
coming!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28381 on: June 25, 2015, 07:08:26 pm »

Quote from: Dester Gree to: Thaddeus
You need a human body for a what, now? Is it dangerous? What kind of artifact? You aren't going to shoot me with it to see what happens, are you?

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28382 on: June 25, 2015, 07:11:51 pm »

"My choice then. Let's go with this one. Hang on, I'll be right back."

Put on the MkIII(thanks for that by the way). Take a syringe from sheet one, row one, column one and inject it into Anita. Have a medical crew on speed dial.

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Henk, Dester
Too late, already have a volunteer. Please try again later. You are, however, more than welcome to observe. From outside the testing room. And no interfering.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28383 on: June 25, 2015, 07:13:08 pm »

Attempt not to die, mutate from the injection, or otherwise have my day ruined.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28384 on: June 25, 2015, 07:14:12 pm »

Continue watching cooking show, hopefully gain a dynamic bonus to cooking.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28385 on: June 25, 2015, 07:52:07 pm »

Retrieve my "number gun" from my locker.

Go to the artifact testing room. Type 42 into my gun, and shoot a target. See what happens. Try not to shoot my body off this time.

"Oh hey Thaddeus, how's it going?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28386 on: June 25, 2015, 07:55:26 pm »

"Eh, alright. 'Bout to inject some stuff from a Nyars artifact into this newbie here. How about you?"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28387 on: June 25, 2015, 07:58:21 pm »

"Eh, alright. 'Bout to inject some stuff from a Nyars artifact into this newbie here. How about you?"
"why couldn't you inject me! i want to get super steroids or wake up later with a massive lump or some other horrible thing!"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28388 on: June 25, 2015, 08:02:06 pm »

Thaddeus stares at Henk with a "..." emoticon on his robot head before responding, "...I don't think that's the right kinda attitude for this sort of thing."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28389 on: June 25, 2015, 08:19:04 pm »

Thaddeus stares at Henk with a "..." emoticon on his robot head before responding, "...I don't think that's the right kinda attitude for this sort of thing."
would tilt head head
"To what do you mean, also I was told i needed to take pills for some scitzmainia thing, I don;t know. The people say no but others do not. Some say that it is neccessary. Some guid and some destroy! Some say to capture the precious" would point to Ozark, before skipping off happily to the medic!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28390 on: June 25, 2015, 08:47:12 pm »

"Just testing out this fancy gun Nyars gave me. Thanks for making me leave it on ship by the way, I owe you one for that."

Dubley watches as Henk leaves.
"Huh. How many missions do ya think that guy'll survive? I'm betting one, cause of the armour."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:56:29 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28391 on: June 25, 2015, 09:06:59 pm »

"Eh? What makes you say that? As for him?" Thaddeus nods towards Henk, "I bet he'll make it ON mission, yeah. As for making it through? Eh...I'm not so sure."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28392 on: June 26, 2015, 11:09:42 am »

Enter vr, spawn pimpcane. Check following:-Does it use exo rolls for all attacks?
                                                                   -Can I turn it into a blob small enough to fit inside my gut of holding?

Also, is there a new rotation of nyartifacts yet?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 02:07:04 pm by Pancaek »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28393 on: June 27, 2015, 12:44:33 am »

Go check out the Nyartifacts.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28394 on: June 29, 2015, 12:24:15 am »

detach the severed hand from spazyaks face and throw it at tyrar, aside from that nonviolently block his path to spazyak and ozarck. i wanna see where this goes.

Recover the torn "pages" from my tron book (the ones i wrapped my feet in) and place them back in it then poke my PDA with the book in the hopes of downloading knowledge onto it.

You pull hand off whats his name's face and toss it onto the guy trying to ruin the fun before de-paging your feet.  You then poke your pda with it. It doesn't do much.

Calmly go up to the Armory Master, ask for the most powerful taser she has(basically only slightly nonlethal), and zap the fuck out of the chucklefuck trying to enslave the fresh meat, then calmly return the taser. Say to the AM afterwards "Thought he needed a timeout. Thanks for the taser by the way, worth loosing a couple credits for it being used to knock him the fuck out."
You'd love to do that but as it turns out, you got this severed hand on your face. And it is quite amorous.

Drop ozark and run away for a bit, Get as much free stuff from the armoury as I can and try and build as many weapons I can from it. go and make make anothe rknife and tie it to wtrist s othat I can punch and stab at the same time while still being able to hold a weapon
"YOu know what, I think I am quite done with these guys, too-tal-loo!"
At this point I think You've probably gathered about as much free stuff as I'm willing to hand out until you do something more significant then stalk a random guy.

You already got a knife anyways.

"Can I try out that pimp cane, please?" Pass tokens to AM, Take said cane and use aggressively on any attackers who are not completely out of my league combat-wise, preferably by making pointy bits and directing them into the weak points of their armor. But bludgeoning as a last resort is okay too, I guess. "pleasedon'tzapmestrangevoicefromaboveI'mjusttryingtodefendmyself."

If Tryrar successfully zaps spazyak, thank him and ask Steve if I can loot spazyak this time. If yes, proceed to take the force infuser. If no, just don't.

((Edit: Dubley's list of free stuff seems remarkably useful. I'm considering collecting a similar set, sans hairspray.))
Not completely out of your league? Come on man, the pimp cane isn't just a weapon, it's a way of life. A short, violent, stupid way of life full of grandiose actions that often end in comical failures. Embrace that foolishness. Fight everything, even if it is clearly beyond your capacity to handle. Pimping ain't easy.

Speaking of not easy, that VR list.

1) You use a sound generating device to control it. All that other crap about maximum sizes depends on the amount of sand you have. And you can theoretically control multiple things, but not a whole lot. And it's reusable until it takes a solid form. Then it hardens and isn't reusable.

2) There isn't really a thing here. Yeah it can pry open doors.

3) These are exact numbers. Ask Heph how I feel about exact numbers. Regardless, running for a minute would probably charge it enough to throw relatively large things around pretty well, but not superman "throw guy through several buildings" levels.

4) Really depends on you and your rolls. Can't give you any solid data.

5) That isn't quite how that thing works.

(I don't remember those things...)
((@pw: Remember the scenario the AM put in VR that had Milno take a virtual mission very similar to sabotaging Hephaestus' weak point even before the revolution started? That one, plus another one I now forget.))
Lets both forget together.

I don't really remember it enough to be useful with it. If you have a desire for some sort of program now though, I can try and make something up.

"My choice then. Let's go with this one. Hang on, I'll be right back."

Put on the MkIII(thanks for that by the way). Take a syringe from sheet one, row one, column one and inject it into Anita. Have a medical crew on speed dial.

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Henk, Dester
Too late, already have a volunteer. Please try again later. You are, however, more than welcome to observe. From outside the testing room. And no interfering.
Attempt not to die, mutate from the injection, or otherwise have my day ruined.

You inject Anita with the button of substance. It doesn't have any immediately visible effects, other then a slight slurring of her speech and the fact that she is kinda all over you and swearing a lot more.

Continue watching cooking show, hopefully gain a dynamic bonus to cooking.

Sure

Retrieve my "number gun" from my locker.

Go to the artifact testing room. Type 42 into my gun, and shoot a target. See what happens. Try not to shoot my body off this time.

"Oh hey Thaddeus, how's it going?"
Keep in mind this artifact testing room is just a large room in the ship. If you're firing big dangerous weapons, you might want top open the hatch doors and fire out into space.

Enter vr, spawn pimpcane. Check following:-Does it use exo rolls for all attacks?
                                                                   -Can I turn it into a blob small enough to fit inside my gut of holding?

Also, is there a new rotation of nyartifacts yet?

Well, for attacks where it transforms. If you turn it into a sword and then just try to smack someone with it, thats str and dex.

Yes it could

Not yet, old ones are still up. New ones come up with next mission rotation.

Go check out the Nyartifacts.
Check the wiki, the old ones should still be up there I think.
Pages: 1 ... 1891 1892 [1893] 1894 1895 ... 2101