_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1890 1891 [1892] 1893 1894 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931134 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28365 on: June 25, 2015, 11:45:30 am »

After Tryrar zaps spazyak, thank him and ask Steve if I can loot spazyak this time. if yes, proceed to take the force infuser. If no, just don't.

Then go to the VR and test exotics (if there's a tutor program, use that) in this order:

1) Sandbag: I'd like to know the basic mechanics, so just experiment with the controls and whatnot. make various shapes, make the maximum size solid surface hollow sphere, and the maximum size geodesic framework. Split the sand into clumps and see if I can coordinate more than one at a time. Figure out how reuseable the sand is.

2) Pimp cane: make it dance, baby, make it dance (and by that I mean try out various forms, maneuvers, attacks, and uses. Can I pry open doors?

3) Force infuser. Strap it to the bottom of my VR foot and run to charge it. Then wear it on my hand and move blocks representing various sizes. see how much one minute of running charges it: how far can a one kilo block be moved, how big a block can be moved one foot, without friction.

4)psychokinetic amplifier. see how frequently I can set human heads on fire without serious risk of overload. See how big a wooden object I can completely engulf in flame without overload. test different materials - concrete, steel, glass, synthflesh, sand from the sand bag, the pimp cane, the MCP, other exotic materials in the VRs memory banks.

5) the elemental infuser. Infuse objects with water, air, fire, earth, Fluffy fur, feathers, scales, light, dark, various odors, metal, salt. See how big an object can be completely infused without brain burnout. See how often it can be used without overload/burnout/serious harmful side effects.

He is only zapping Auron, not me!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28366 on: June 25, 2015, 11:48:08 am »

Calmly go up to the Armory Master, ask for the most powerful taser she has(basically only slightly nonlethal), and zap the fuck out of the chucklefuck trying to enslave the fresh meat, then calmly return the taser. Say to the AM afterwards "Thought he needed a timeout. Thanks for the taser by the way, worth loosing a couple credits for it being used to knock him the fuck out."
"Wait! If I give him back ,can I have my amp back?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28367 on: June 25, 2015, 11:50:40 am »

After Tryrar zaps spazyak, thank him and ask Steve if I can loot spazyak this time. if yes, proceed to take the force infuser. If no, just don't.

Then go to the VR and test exotics (if there's a tutor program, use that) in this order:

1) Sandbag: I'd like to know the basic mechanics, so just experiment with the controls and whatnot. make various shapes, make the maximum size solid surface hollow sphere, and the maximum size geodesic framework. Split the sand into clumps and see if I can coordinate more than one at a time. Figure out how reuseable the sand is.

2) Pimp cane: make it dance, baby, make it dance (and by that I mean try out various forms, maneuvers, attacks, and uses. Can I pry open doors?

3) Force infuser. Strap it to the bottom of my VR foot and run to charge it. Then wear it on my hand and move blocks representing various sizes. see how much one minute of running charges it: how far can a one kilo block be moved, how big a block can be moved one foot, without friction.

4)psychokinetic amplifier. see how frequently I can set human heads on fire without serious risk of overload. See how big a wooden object I can completely engulf in flame without overload. test different materials - concrete, steel, glass, synthflesh, sand from the sand bag, the pimp cane, the MCP, other exotic materials in the VRs memory banks.

5) the elemental infuser. Infuse objects with water, air, fire, earth, Fluffy fur, feathers, scales, light, dark, various odors, metal, salt. See how big an object can be completely infused without brain burnout. See how often it can be used without overload/burnout/serious harmful side effects.

He is only zapping Auron, not me!
nope your the chucklefuck trying to enslave the fresh meat, im the chucklefuck profiting off of it.
although i REALLY hope he tases me, that would be fun... for me...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28368 on: June 25, 2015, 11:51:44 am »

"Why can't two new meats try and enslave/steal from each other?! NO interfering with us New meats!"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28369 on: June 25, 2015, 02:59:45 pm »

(I don't remember those things...)
((@pw: Remember the scenario the AM put in VR that had Milno take a virtual mission very similar to sabotaging Hephaestus' weak point even before the revolution started? That one, plus another one I now forget.))

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28370 on: June 25, 2015, 06:29:32 pm »

Thaddeus looks around and scratches his head, old habits die hard after all, before sending a message:
Quote from: Thaddeus To: All newbies on ship
I need someone to come to the testing room to help me with some stuff. Due to stupidity on my part, I seem to of lost my human body, and now cannot test my artifact. Pay will be one token, plus several of the items, dependant on the effects of the artifact
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28371 on: June 25, 2015, 06:31:25 pm »

Thaddeus looks around and scratches his head, old habits die hard after all, before sending a message:
Quote from: Thaddeus To: All newbies on ship
I need someone to come to the testing room to help me with some stuff. Due to stupidity on my part, I seem to of lost my human body, and now cannot test my artifact. Pay will be one token, plus several of the items, dependant on the effects of the artifact
Quote from: Anita to Thaddeus
Details.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28372 on: June 25, 2015, 06:42:23 pm »

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Anita
It's a briefcase, looks human made, with five hundred and some odd little one use syringes. There are no markings on them besides numbers. Looks like there once was a pamphlet of sorts that came with it, but it's gone now. Asked Med Bay crew about them and they shrugged. Interested?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28373 on: June 25, 2015, 06:43:54 pm »

It's a briefcase, looks human made, with five hundred and some odd little one use syringes. There are no markings on them besides numbers. Looks like there once was a pamphlet of sorts that came with it, but it's gone now. Asked Med Bay crew about them and they shrugged. Interested?
You're asking us to inject ourselves with an unknown substance from a briefcase you found who knows where?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28374 on: June 25, 2015, 06:50:28 pm »

Didn't find so much as buy from Nyars, the local artifact seller. Most of the deadly stuff just straight up eats your face off when you open it. Or look at it funny. Or wish for the wrong thing. Or...anyways, I'll make sure a medical team is near by in case you have a bad reaction.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28375 on: June 25, 2015, 06:52:12 pm »

Didn't find so much as buy from Nyars, the local artifact seller. Most of the deadly stuff just straight up eats your face off when you open it. Or look at it funny. Or wish for the wrong thing. Or...anyways, I'll make sure a medical team is near by in case you have a bad reaction.
...Alright, you mentioned a token and items. What kinds of items?
Sigtext!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28376 on: June 25, 2015, 06:55:25 pm »

I was thinking a fair amount of the syringes for you, for your own personal use. To sell, to use, doesn't matter to me. Thats uh, that's pretty much all I have at the moment

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28377 on: June 25, 2015, 06:58:16 pm »

Anita goes over to wherever he is. "I'll try one. If something bad happens, you still owe me the token and syringes."
Sigtext!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28378 on: June 25, 2015, 07:01:10 pm »

"Seems fair. You wanna pick or am I?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28379 on: June 25, 2015, 07:02:56 pm »

"Seems fair. You wanna pick or am I?"
She shrugs.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1890 1891 [1892] 1893 1894 ... 2101