_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1889 1890 [1891] 1892 1893 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931265 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28350 on: June 24, 2015, 02:38:05 pm »

drop on someone's head

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28351 on: June 24, 2015, 05:36:40 pm »

"What's wrong with THAT guy?" Pointing to Henk.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28352 on: June 25, 2015, 12:32:01 am »

Alright. Get out of where ever the debriefing is happening. If I'm a fleshy head on a robot body, go to the infirmary and go full robot, make sure the cam-eyes are installed on the robot head. Toss the head in stasis for later. Might need it. Dunno.

Grab AMIABLE AMBER and go to the testing room. Pull out the syringe/dropper in row one, column one on the first sheet and examine it, using the cam-eyes. Then do it with the next one. And the one after that. And you get the idea. Look for any markings or anything that might give a clue as to what they do.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28353 on: June 25, 2015, 12:50:11 am »

Wander to the armory and see what's happening.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #28354 on: June 25, 2015, 01:11:51 am »

1 Minute in:
"Alright, a bit badly made, but whatever.
4 Minutes in:
"Okay, drug time, that's... Odd."
Finished:
"WHAT. BUT. WHY."
Alright, switch to, I dunno, a cooking show, CLEANSE THE MIND.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28355 on: June 25, 2015, 01:18:03 am »

Dubley goes to the armoury to get as much free stuff as he can.
Spoiler: free stuff? (click to show/hide)

Then he pours a shot of xeno spit in both the newbie's mouths.
"Welcome to the HMRC. Enjoy!"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:52:58 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28356 on: June 25, 2015, 07:09:17 am »

Keep mouth closed if crazy dude tries to poor something in it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28357 on: June 25, 2015, 09:48:14 am »

((Summary. I know the missions up to the taking of Hephaestus, which is around the point it got super complicated and I lost track of everything entirely.))
I know the feeling. Lets see, whats important.

Alright so
Mission 13:
We sent a group of Joker team, thats the black ops team run by milno, to assassinate a man. They did.
Mission 14:
Sent a team to investigate a cult that had popped up and was doing things that seemed reality breaking. Found a building of superpowered mutants and weirdos run by the corpse of that serial killer from a previous mission. A copy of his brain got away, faith got possessed and beat the shit out of stuff, and much of a city block got destroyed before it ended in a daring APC chase.
Mission:15
I told them to go investigate something buried in a polar cap. They proceeded to freak out over shipping containers and accidentally summon a demonic dancing entity from beyond the stars. Had to nuke it from orbit.
Mission: 16
A stupidly long mission in which Joker team robbed a bank. They succeeded. Kind of.
Mission: 17
A rather lame mission where we had diplomatic talks and then shot a bunch of people.
Mission:18
Transport of an alien fire elemental to a particular place in the desert where it can be killed. Ended up permakilling a handful of people and summoning big daddy fire elemental which almost destroyed part of the planet.
Mission 19-20:
Current missions.

"Uh ... Hi. Well, at least he didn't throw me this time. I'm Dester. Nice to meet you? Is this the Armory? I guess that would explain the weapon displays?" Chuckle awkwardly. "So, have my transfer papers come in yet? Surely this little misunderstanding has been resolved by now? No? Ahh, well .." Look around a bit. "Pretty nice ship, for a prison, I guess. The inmates are a little weird though. It like this all the time?"

Calmly place my tokens in the armor master's window. So, let's talk weapons, ma'am. I'm not much of a death tube guy, but maybe something from your more exotic assortment? I don't suppose I could test any out maybe, kinda see what works for me, you know? That's what these tokens are for, right? They aren't for daily rations or something?"
"The Exotic section is labeled. If you want to test something, try the vr, unless you feel like paying for the ammo. And no, tokens are for buying weapons and things like them. Room and board, as well as booze and drugs, are free."

purchase Ozark with my knife (and kin amp if necessary). make him a collar and a leash out of rope and take him for a walk around the Sword so that he stays fit, then go and use his credits to buy him the best equipment for him. Then go tinker with my scrap metal and scrap electronics to make a shock collar for Ozark.
drop on someone's head
Your creepy stalking is interrupted by the creepy stalking of a severed hand leaping onto your face! AHHHHH POETIC IRONY! GET IT OFF!

((You say that as if everything it is in some way untrue, everything is potential loot.))

check if i can get my changeling cloak repaired.
also get a replacement PDA if they are free, several if allowed.

Trade ozarck to spazyak for the kinamp but let him keep his knife, he seems desperate to own that sandwich.

((Pretty sure its a changeling cloak, it came with a changeling mask at least.))
You can get the cloak repaired, but it will be a bit pricey.

You get 3 pdas

You also steal the kinamp out of Spaz's hand and shove Ozarck over in his direction. What happens after that isn't your problem!

Alright. Get out of where ever the debriefing is happening. If I'm a fleshy head on a robot body, go to the infirmary and go full robot, make sure the cam-eyes are installed on the robot head. Toss the head in stasis for later. Might need it. Dunno.

Grab AMIABLE AMBER and go to the testing room. Pull out the syringe/dropper in row one, column one on the first sheet and examine it, using the cam-eyes. Then do it with the next one. And the one after that. And you get the idea. Look for any markings or anything that might give a clue as to what they do.

You're a full robot.

Amiable amber presents with no unique marks between the individual units aside from a small numeral etched into each one. These numerals are not code numbers, they simply label the number of the unit inside the case; 1,2,3,4 and so on. You can only assume that if this ever had an original use, it had a sheet or booklet which came with it, detailing the contents via the numerals. Too bat thats clearly long gone.

Wander to the armory and see what's happening.
There's a bit of slavery and a bit of comedy. A good show for the entire family.

1 Minute in:
"Alright, a bit badly made, but whatever.
4 Minutes in:
"Okay, drug time, that's... Odd."
Finished:
"WHAT. BUT. WHY."
Alright, switch to, I dunno, a cooking show, CLEANSE THE MIND.
Ok

Dubley goes to the armoury to get as much free stuff as he can.
Spoiler: free stuff? (click to show/hide)

Then he pours a shot of xeno spit in both the newbie's mouths.
"Welcome to the HMRC. Enjoy!"
I'm considering punching you.

I won't. For now.

You pour booze into the mouths of newbies.

Keep mouth closed if crazy dude tries to poor something in it.
Or at least you try to. You end up pouring it all over their faces.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28358 on: June 25, 2015, 10:04:18 am »

detach the severed hand from spazyaks face and throw it at tyrar, aside from that nonviolently block his path to spazyak and ozarck. i wanna see where this goes.

Recover the torn "pages" from my tron book (the ones i wrapped my feet in) and place them back in it then poke my PDA with the book in the hopes of downloading knowledge onto it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:05:53 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28359 on: June 25, 2015, 10:13:22 am »

Leave the crazy dude. VR. New action later
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:10:58 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28360 on: June 25, 2015, 10:28:53 am »

Mission: 17
A rather lame mission where we had diplomatic talks and then shot a bunch of people.

Am I the only one who did enjoy that mission? Clean, efficient, nearly flawless performance, aka the exact thing Steve asks of us!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #28361 on: June 25, 2015, 10:54:27 am »

I enjoyed it, but probably because Lars was driving the first half.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28362 on: June 25, 2015, 11:13:53 am »

Calmly go up to the Armory Master, ask for the most powerful taser she has(basically only slightly nonlethal), and zap the fuck out of the chucklefuck trying to enslave the fresh meat, then calmly return the taser. Say to the AM afterwards "Thought he needed a timeout. Thanks for the taser by the way, worth loosing a couple credits for it being used to knock him the fuck out."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28363 on: June 25, 2015, 11:26:33 am »

Drop ozark and run away for a bit, Get as much free stuff from the armoury as I can and try and build as many weapons I can from it. go and make make anothe rknife and tie it to wtrist s othat I can punch and stab at the same time while still being able to hold a weapon
"YOu know what, I think I am quite done with these guys, too-tal-loo!"
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 07:16:19 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28364 on: June 25, 2015, 11:44:17 am »

"Can I try out that pimp cane, please?" Pass tokens to AM, Take said cane and use aggressively on any attackers who are not completely out of my league combat-wise, preferably by making pointy bits and directing them into the weak points of their armor. But bludgeoning as a last resort is okay too, I guess. "pleasedon'tzapmestrangevoicefromaboveI'mjusttryingtodefendmyself."

If Tryrar successfully zaps spazyak, thank him and ask Steve if I can loot spazyak this time. If yes, proceed to take the force infuser. If no, just don't.

((Edit: Dubley's list of free stuff seems remarkably useful. I'm considering collecting a similar set, sans hairspray.))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 02:15:57 pm by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 1889 1890 [1891] 1892 1893 ... 2101