_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1881 1882 [1883] 1884 1885 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932722 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28230 on: June 12, 2015, 02:09:35 pm »

((Both of those are worn on your hands))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #28231 on: June 12, 2015, 02:24:26 pm »

go to personal room and take metal off of any lockers, desk, ect. search for scrap metal. wield metal onto mk1 suit over important areas such as the chest, lower part and top of helmet, groin, and upper legs and arms. Once that is done start spinning arm around to charge up kinetic battery. then go and attempt to get one of those high explosives and make pipe bombs (yay!)

((If you punch your Force Infuser with your Kinetic Amplifier, you'll charge it a lot faster.))
the mp is already installed in my head so you want me to face palm? wouldn't that require me to be careful and think or else I would have my head flung off

((No. Kinetic amplifiers are not Psychokinetic Amplifiers. They're little postage stamp-shaped pieces of physics-breaking futuretech that by default come with a glove, so you can punch things with it. There's no Mind or Exotic skill usage involved, it's an Unconventional weapon.))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28232 on: June 12, 2015, 04:36:46 pm »

go to personal room and take metal off of any lockers, desk, ect. search for scrap metal. wield metal onto mk1 suit over important areas such as the chest, lower part and top of helmet, groin, and upper legs and arms. Once that is done start spinning arm around to charge up kinetic battery. then go and attempt to get one of those high explosives and make pipe bombs (yay!)

((If you punch your Force Infuser with your Kinetic Amplifier, you'll charge it a lot faster.))
the mp is already installed in my head so you want me to face palm? wouldn't that require me to be careful and think or else I would have my head flung off

((The force infuser is a glove.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28233 on: June 14, 2015, 08:56:28 am »

((The force infuser is a glove.))
if my char looses his hands because of this I will come back and find you in your sleep.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28234 on: June 14, 2015, 12:16:37 pm »

check the lengths on all my tusks, also check the regenerated flesh for alterations.

Wander off and look for something to do.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28235 on: June 14, 2015, 12:21:26 pm »

check the lengths on all my tusks, also check the regenerated flesh for alterations.

you could be useful as a participant in my arena fighting pit I'm making. So far I only have drunk monkeys and recruits. mostly monkeys though
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28236 on: June 14, 2015, 12:53:53 pm »

((You realise im more likely to stab you and run off with the pot than actually fight in the arena right?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28237 on: June 14, 2015, 01:06:39 pm »

((You realise im more likely to stab you and run off with the pot than actually fight in the arena right?))
then never mind. also no one entered yet, so no pot, except the drug type.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28238 on: June 15, 2015, 09:19:53 am »

go to personal room and take metal off of any lockers, desk, ect. search for scrap metal. wield metal onto mk1 suit over important areas such as the chest, lower part and top of helmet, groin, and upper legs and arms. Once that is done start punching force infuser with kinetic amp to charge up kinetic battery. get some gasoline or high explosive. then go and build the drunk monkey fight pit in the cafeteria room using tables and chairs to build the ring (yay!)
You know you can just get scrap metal from the armory, so we'll assume you do that. 
You get all that metal welded in place but you unfortunately completely forget about the joints of the suit and weld in such a way that you can no longer bend your elbows or knees. Not a massive problem right now, but it does make you walk funny.

You punch the force infuser a few times with the kinetic amp, getting some really good blows in there. You think you've given it a pretty big kinetic load.

Gasoline and explosives cost money, but you can get a ton of gasoline for one token, if you feel like spending it.

You find a problem with creating that ring: the tables in the mess hall are all bolted to the ground.

"...I see." Milno replies, following the wannabe pipe-bomber with his gaze as the newbie moves away from the armory. The severed hand is certainly looking like a more attractive option; at the very least there would be less homemade explosives involved. "Guess I'll have to pick from this batch's survivors. Thanks for the braincase and see ya."

Go to the the test chamber and poke the braincase with the mechanist gauntlet.

You get the information, but it comes too fast for you to comprehend it all. You get bits and pieces.

The lengths of your tusks vary, but none of them are more then about a foot and a half long.

The regenerated flesh looks kind of...different. But it's hard to tell.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28239 on: June 15, 2015, 09:54:04 am »

cut the wielded  metal so that I can bend my elbows and knees
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28240 on: June 16, 2015, 12:17:04 am »

HI guys. I've been told to move my character sheet over here. So ...

Tada!

Spoiler: Dester Gree (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28241 on: June 16, 2015, 09:44:12 am »

Tada!

welcome, welcome. I see me and you working together in the future.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28242 on: June 16, 2015, 10:08:58 am »

Tada!

You are alive.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28243 on: June 16, 2015, 11:25:41 am »

inspect the different, get a doctor to help if necessary.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28244 on: June 16, 2015, 11:33:05 am »

Rest a little, try once more.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1881 1882 [1883] 1884 1885 ... 2101