_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1872 1873 [1874] 1875 1876 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933554 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28095 on: May 28, 2015, 03:29:04 pm »

SQUEEZE

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28096 on: May 28, 2015, 03:31:48 pm »

I will assist the General.

Xael turns to face Xan.
"Hey! Creepy bald dude. Are you an Amper? Maybe we can coordinate tactics."

Edit: If I see a creepy-crawly disembodied hand, stomp it pick it up and bring it to the medbay.
The severed hand crawls right your pant leg and grabs your balls. This is uncomfortable.
SQUEEZE

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28097 on: May 28, 2015, 04:26:50 pm »

Xael turns to face Xan.

Edit: If I see a creepy-crawly disembodied hand, stomp it pick it up and bring it to the medbay.
The severed hand crawls right your pant leg and grabs your balls. This is uncomfortable.
SQUEEZE
Then assume it climbed higher up and grabbed the other orbs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28098 on: May 28, 2015, 04:38:29 pm »

((our merciful overlord.))

Remove hand, throw it onto the ground, put foot on it, slowly apply more pressure.

I'M JOINING MIYA TEAM.[/b]

EDIT BETTER IDEA
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:27:19 pm by Egan_BW »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28099 on: May 28, 2015, 05:59:55 pm »

Xael turns to face Xan.

SQUEEZE
Then assume it climbed higher up and grabbed the other orbs.
How damn long are Mesk's fingers for him to be able to grab her ovaries?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28100 on: May 28, 2015, 10:35:45 pm »

Still facing Steve, Elias asks him about the mission.

So, who are we going to be rescuing? And, more importantly, what are we rescuing them from?

Ask about the mission

(Sorry that Elias is acting so confused. I know about the mission OOC, but IC I have a -2 in general knowledge, and I'm trying to act accordingly.)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28101 on: May 28, 2015, 10:41:19 pm »

"Silly thing, what did you think you would do up there?"

1: Remove shirt with disembodied hand still inside.
IF I fail to keep it inside the shirt and it starts crawling away, Taze it and wrap it in the shirt.

2: Wrap bundle so it can't escape. (keep in mind, this is just a human hand with no leverage, it shouldn't be able to escape. IF it IS somehow capable of escape, taze it as detailed below.)

3: Mosey on down to the Armory and ask for a large sample jar and extra shirt.

4: Set Red Hand Electric Handlaser Device to 'Less Lethal' mode. (low laser power, low electric power.)

5: Taze the bundle on a non-conductive surface for a second and a half.

6: Remove Disembodied hand from bundle and pour into sample jar.

IF at any time it is escaping, Taze it then wrap it in the shirt.

7: IF capture is successful, examine the hand, Does it have any visible cameras or other sensors?
Then send a message to the sword's R&D department.

Quote from: Xael  To: R&D
I have recently acquired a living, disembodied hand.
It has shown signs of intelligence and I was wondering if it could be reprogrammed as something like a scout drone.

TL; DR: Capture that hand, don't fail for any reason other than rng.

escape!
Impede action.

((Yeah, it's a long action, that's just for expediency.))
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:35:27 am by Egan_BW »

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #28102 on: May 28, 2015, 10:55:53 pm »

escape!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28103 on: May 28, 2015, 11:48:23 pm »

"I don't think that would be wise. If you lost it on the surface, Steve might be angry. At me, for giving it to you. Also, I think it might only be effective in Zero-G." Jason responds to Chief's request for the maneuvering gear. He hands Xan's gear off to him wordlessly, still holding on to the extra set incase they needed a spare for some reason.

Give one set of maneuvering gear to Xan, along with a couple of artifact containers. Then let's see about getting this show on the road. We got bodies to recover.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 03:36:49 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28104 on: May 29, 2015, 03:31:23 am »

Open the Friable Wish, the small egg shaped container.
One wheel short of a wagon

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28105 on: May 29, 2015, 05:02:39 am »

((OOC: what's your characters name again?))
((Skylar. You can always check the character index on the wiki. I kind of assume my character actually *has* the index and routinely looks over it, as a Joker member, and thus almost always knows someone's name :P))

Well, this looks tedious... and like it will be a good boom when it goes off. Alright, I'll start with the Q-com receivers on these piles... Skylar says, gesturing to the ships to the left. ... and you start with the backup timers on the other ones. We'll swap when we're done and double check the others work while we do the other side. Then we'll do one final check on each as we load them up. Get the timer info from Steve, I'm going to assume we'll want to start them as we're leaving the Sword and I have no idea how long it will be to the target.

Time for some tedious wiring!

Oh, I'm volunteered to go down BTW. Guess it will be on team Flint, assuming we don't have way more on that team now.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28106 on: May 29, 2015, 06:00:57 am »

"Sounds Good."

Go do task given. Oh, and I volunteered to go down as well. Either team is fine.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28107 on: May 29, 2015, 12:11:39 pm »

Upcoming teams:
Salvage:
Xan
Beirus

Miya:
NJW
Dutrius
Hapah

Flint:
Akuma
Harry
DoctorMcTaalik
Tavik
Kri
((OOC: what's your characters name again?))
((Skylar. You can always check the character index on the wiki. I kind of assume my character actually *has* the index and routinely looks over it, as a Joker member, and thus almost always knows someone's name :P))

Well, this looks tedious... and like it will be a good boom when it goes off. Alright, I'll start with the Q-com receivers on these piles... Skylar says, gesturing to the ships to the left. ... and you start with the backup timers on the other ones. We'll swap when we're done and double check the others work while we do the other side. Then we'll do one final check on each as we load them up. Get the timer info from Steve, I'm going to assume we'll want to start them as we're leaving the Sword and I have no idea how long it will be to the target.

Time for some tedious wiring!

Oh, I'm volunteered to go down BTW. Guess it will be on team Flint, assuming we don't have way more on that team now.

I choose... the "Friable Wish"!

Because once you've gone unprepared on a dangerous mission with the only knowing how to use weapons that hardly anybody knows how to use, you'd better liquidate your assets while you still can.
That should be fun.
[wiki] Peeps, change his sheets

((sorry))

Unwraps Nyar's box
Inside the container is a black velvety bag with the top closed via a drawstring. Inside the bag are a handful of what look like oddly geometric candies, or maybe pills.

Still facing Steve, Elias asks him about the mission.

So, who are we going to be rescuing? And, more importantly, what are we rescuing them from?

Ask about the mission

(Sorry that Elias is acting so confused. I know about the mission OOC, but IC I have a -2 in general knowledge, and I'm trying to act accordingly.)

>You're going to be rescuing a bunch of probably much better fighters from a planet that hates them. Or more realistically, you're going to run out of the ship, gun's blazing, shoot whatever angry fungus you can see and then drag whats left of the other team back onto the ship and hope that you can manage to blast off and get away from the planet before it tears your fragile little steel bird out of the sky.

"Silly thing, what did you think you would do up there?"

1: Remove shirt with disembodied hand still inside.
IF I fail to keep it inside the shirt and it starts crawling away, Taze it and wrap it in the shirt.

2: Wrap bundle so it can't escape. (keep in mind, this is just a human hand with no leverage, it shouldn't be able to escape. IF it IS somehow capable of escape, taze it as detailed below.)

3: Mosey on down to the Armory and ask for a large sample jar and extra shirt.

4: Set Red Hand Electric Handlaser Device to 'Less Lethal' mode. (low laser power, low electric power.)

5: Taze the bundle on a non-conductive surface for a second and a half.

6: Remove Disembodied hand from bundle and pour into sample jar.

IF at any time it is escaping, Taze it then wrap it in the shirt.

7: IF capture is successful, examine the hand, Does it have any visible cameras or other sensors?
Then send a message to the sword's R&D department.

Quote from: Xael  To: R&D
I have recently acquired a living, disembodied hand.
It has shown signs of intelligence and I was wondering if it could be reprogrammed as something like a scout drone.

TL; DR: Capture that hand, don't fail for any reason other than rng.

escape!
Impede action.

((Yeah, it's a long action, that's just for expediency.))
escape!
The severed hand, displaying astoundingly good form, scurries straight up, out of your shirt, and pokes you in the eyes three stooges style before scurrying away.

"Sounds Good."

Go do task given. Oh, and I volunteered to go down as well. Either team is fine.

Alright, you get that crap set up. SOrry if thats somewhat of an anticlimax but I just needed someone's stats to roll against so there was the chance for massive hilarious failure. Technically there still is since I'm not showing the rolls!

"I don't think that would be wise. If you lost it on the surface, Steve might be angry. At me, for giving it to you. Also, I think it might only be effective in Zero-G." Jason responds to Chief's request for the maneuvering gear. He hands Xan's gear off to him wordlessly, still holding on to the extra set incase they needed a spare for some reason.

Give one set of maneuvering gear to Xan, along with a couple of artifact containers. Then let's see about getting this show on the road. We got bodies to recover.
You two get on your ship, staying well away from each other, and wait to get going.

Is there anyone else who has yet to volunteer or are we good? Wiki peeps, is everyone in their proper place?

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28108 on: May 29, 2015, 03:09:16 pm »

All seems ready on the wiki's end, though I need confirmation on if Xael (Egan_BW) is going, and where.

(Your actions have gotten changed a lot, Egan, and you're listed on the wiki as going to rescue Miya.)

Edit: Confirmation gotten! Team Wiki is ready, barring last-minute applications for the suicide run.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 03:54:12 pm by Kriellya »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28109 on: May 29, 2015, 03:12:43 pm »

I am on Team Miya.
Pages: 1 ... 1872 1873 [1874] 1875 1876 ... 2101