_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928266 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28005 on: May 19, 2015, 10:28:43 pm »

Hey, it's only killed one guy! That's better than half the medics around here! ... but your shop, your rules.

Find a cart or something for the Deathcube and wander off with it. Swing by the armory and try to get a free combat knife or similar, and purchase a normal kinetic pistol. Should be good and reliable with a generous magazine and a detachable silencer/suppressor/whatever, if I can snag it for a token. Then wheel my new loot and the cube over to the Test Chamber and have a look around.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28006 on: May 22, 2015, 11:54:10 am »

Alright, everyone stop what you're doing. We're experiencing minor mission based technical difficulties and I'm sounding the call for all hands. Get suited and ready. We need everyone to the hanger ASAP. We've got rescues to mount,  enemies to distract and a whole lot of very expensive military grade hardware to lose.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28007 on: May 22, 2015, 12:00:55 pm »

"Just when pictures were getting fun," Chief sighs at the lord's voice.

Report to the hangar with suit on if possible. Do we have any nifty MCP suits yet?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:41:38 pm by Harry Baldman »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28008 on: May 22, 2015, 12:12:01 pm »

Aw, damnit.

Go stash the Cube in my room, and retrieve my fightin' gear. Report for certain death.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28009 on: May 22, 2015, 01:24:07 pm »

Yes, because I'll be of such great help with my negligible combat skills and everything else except healing people or space magic.
You'll shock me if I don't though, won't you?
Any chance we'll get tokens for this?

Head to the hangar after I get my leg fixed and suit up in my MCP-1.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28010 on: May 22, 2015, 01:32:27 pm »

((You might be part of the head/torso recovery team. If we get one))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28011 on: May 22, 2015, 01:41:26 pm »

"I...um...fuck, I have no weapons." Jason states before he heads to his room.

Get suited up in Mk I or MCP I, get to the hangar.

((PW, is Mesk's HEP Pyramid still around? Can I go look for it while recovering corpses? I wanna shoot the planet with it. And then put it in whatever tomb he gets.))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:09:46 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28012 on: May 22, 2015, 02:22:08 pm »

Head to hangar after putting helmet on. Also make sure I have my weapons with me.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28013 on: May 22, 2015, 02:24:46 pm »

Great... that sounds FUBAR'd. Thanks for your help, can I get a drone pallet and some Milno-Plate for my MkIII? I'll come back for medical supplies after Steve tells us how we plan to recover this.

Purchase a drone pallet, and milnoplate helmet and chest piece (list price of milnoplate: 1+3 = 4? Don't know if that's still the price on it. I'd like to know if it's gotten cheaper with the recent revisions or if there's a bulk price, I'd probably want to buy more pieces :P)

Go suit up! Make sure I can control the drones via the helmet controls.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:32:57 pm by Kriellya »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28014 on: May 22, 2015, 06:12:34 pm »

"...He's talking to me. Crap."
"I need Weapons!"

Scurry along to the ARMory.
If we have time to install an Amp, Purchase a Microwave Amp and Red Hand as SideARM. (-5 Token)
Otherwise, Get a Chemthrower and an extra canister of Namite. (-4 Token)
Regardless, proceed to Hanger and find someone to hide behind.

Edit: Also, ask the AM for some Bluesmokes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 11:27:19 am by Egan_BW »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28015 on: May 22, 2015, 11:47:58 pm »

Gus decides he better obey the strange voice in his head.

Track down Skylar Niabs, and try to negotiate delayed payment for his MK III. If I'm successful, suit up and head to the hangar.

(Gus is one token short, but he promises to pay the remainder later.)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28016 on: May 23, 2015, 10:26:19 am »

Surprised and somewhat confused by the announcement, Elias immediately begins walking to the hangar.

Go to hangar

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28017 on: May 23, 2015, 03:45:27 pm »

Track down Skylar Niabs, and try to negotiate delayed payment for his MK III. If I'm successful, suit up and head to the hangar.

Skylar comes out of the barracks wearing the MK III you were looking to rent, fidgeting with the fit as he walks.
Ah... Awkward. Apologies, I'd forgotten about that posting. The missions I've been on lately haven't called for this gear, so I've been renting it out. For a rescue, however...
He shrugs briefly
If it turns out I'm not going, we can talk about renting this. Otherwise, I have spare tokens to loan you for a MK II from our Armory, or that whatever the MK II of that new suit R&D has been working on is... I can't recall the details on that one. Looks uncomfortable to me, but hey, if that's the direction Heph wants to go.

Offer to loan 2 tokens to get a MK II for Gus, assuming I'm cleared to go on this by Milno :P

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28018 on: May 23, 2015, 04:47:28 pm »

"Just when pictures were getting fun," Chief sighs at the lord's voice.

Report to the hangar with suit on if possible. Do we have any nifty MCP suits yet?
I think everyone has one instead of a MKI

Aw, damnit.

Go stash the Cube in my room, and retrieve my fightin' gear. Report for certain death.
You drag the cube back to your room and get ready.
Yes, because I'll be of such great help with my negligible combat skills and everything else except healing people or space magic.
You'll shock me if I don't though, won't you?
Any chance we'll get tokens for this?

Head to the hangar after I get my leg fixed and suit up in my MCP-1.
Done and done
"I...um...fuck, I have no weapons." Jason states before he heads to his room.

Get suited up in Mk I or MCP I, get to the hangar.

((PW, is Mesk's HEP Pyramid still around? Can I go look for it while recovering corpses? I wanna shoot the planet with it. And then put it in whatever tomb he gets.))
You can look for it at least.

Head to hangar after putting helmet on. Also make sure I have my weapons with me.
Done and done
Great... that sounds FUBAR'd. Thanks for your help, can I get a drone pallet and some Milno-Plate for my MkIII? I'll come back for medical supplies after Steve tells us how we plan to recover this.

Purchase a drone pallet, and milnoplate helmet and chest piece (list price of milnoplate: 1+3 = 4? Don't know if that's still the price on it. I'd like to know if it's gotten cheaper with the recent revisions or if there's a bulk price, I'd probably want to buy more pieces :P)

Go suit up! Make sure I can control the drones via the helmet controls.

I'll assume you wiki'd that yourself.

"...He's talking to me. Crap."
"I need Weapons!"

Scurry along to the ARMory.
If we have time to install an Amp, Purchase a Microwave Amp and Red Hand as SideARM. (-5 Token)
Otherwise, Get a Chemthrower and an extra canister of Namite. (-4 Token)
Regardless, proceed to Hanger and find someone to hide behind.

Edit: Also, ask the AM for some Bluesmokes.
Done, wiki ect.

Hash it out with kri, but Kree is a wiki editor so you can handle it whenever and just have Ker put it up on the wiki, whatever you decide on.

Surprised and somewhat confused by the announcement, Elias immediately begins walking to the hangar.

Go to hangar
Done and done.

The Synthflesh Steve is standing around in the Hanger, looking at the various shuttles as people wander in.

>Alright, here's the deal. First, we need a person or two to go rescue the not-dead from mission 19. Or, more correctly, salvage them. There should be no resistance.  Second, and much more important, we now need to stage a distraction in order for the mission 20 guys to get off the planet. The idea is as follows: First, we're going to load some the shuttles here with nukes and rig them to blow. Then we're gonna lash them and all the other shuttles together and fly them out as one mass. Then, when we get close, two shuttles, the actual rescue shuttles with you guys on them, are gonna detatch while the rest of the shuttles proceed to either kamakazi the planet with those nukes to get it's attention or wait till it is focused on them. Once it focuses on them we're gonna have the mass of shuttles break up into individuals and fly off in different directions, hopefully buying enough time for the rescue shuttles to land, get our guys, and make it back to the sword before we get the heck out of this place. Questions?

As you ask, I need to know who here is good at what. We need some aux and uncon guys to rig bombs, and the combat guys to get ready to fight.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28019 on: May 23, 2015, 04:54:39 pm »

I am good at medical efforts and relatively proficient in the use of amps, but seeing as I'm banned from them for the time being I think I will go to recover the corpses from 19, as I'm of no use otherwise.

Corpse salvage pls
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 ... 2101