_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1865 1866 [1867] 1868 1869 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927648 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27990 on: May 16, 2015, 12:07:57 pm »

Pick a random non-mission one.

Though first see if the concession stand woman is there, and what's she got in her stand.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27991 on: May 16, 2015, 02:33:32 pm »

Keep watching.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27992 on: May 16, 2015, 03:57:35 pm »

Limp over to the infirmary and annoy them until they get Auron to go off.

Xan, seeing no way out of his current predicament, falls back on higher powers.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27993 on: May 16, 2015, 08:31:56 pm »

walk up to the Bar, but don't sit down yet.
Tell the bartender
"Pack of Bluesmokes. and an espresso."
If this Bastard so much as DARES to tell me "Oh, we don't sell Coffee here because we're fucking pussies!", then explain in exacting detail to him why this makes him and his bar fucking STUPID. (Cha roll!)

If my demands are met, go to some secluded table and brood.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 02:18:08 am by Egan_BW »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27994 on: May 16, 2015, 08:39:54 pm »

((Well, it was nice knowing you egan, hope you have a back up character ready.  :P ))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27995 on: May 16, 2015, 08:57:36 pm »

Feeling rather proud of his new gun, Gus heads off to the Rec Room, and grabs a couch.

Head to the Rec Room. Flip through TV channels until I find something involving either large spaceships or sex.

If there happens to be anyone else already trying to use the TV, do the above anyway. That is, unless they actually have the TV remote. In that case, sit near them, and loudly attempt to engage them in small talk.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:59:24 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27996 on: May 17, 2015, 03:10:24 am »

Elias wakes up leaning against the bar, having fallen asleep unexpectedly. Confused but somewhat refreshed, he starts to sip his coffee, and think about what to do now. Having eaten, and with no more credits to spend at the Armory, he heads to the Rec Room to find someone a bit more talkative to speak to.

Drink coffee and go to the Rec Room.

Piecewise, because I left my room without setting the number or password, the number's 26 and I'll message you the password.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27997 on: May 18, 2015, 12:23:41 am »

"I think that...sorta worked. At least it's a start." Jason mutters before standing up from the cafeteria table. Looks like it'll be a waiting game now.

And now we play the waiting game. How long will the bugs take, and can I have more than one different type of bug growing at once?

Go to the theater to see a movie. Something actiony.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27998 on: May 18, 2015, 09:38:19 pm »

Thanks Nyars. How ya been? Get any new bats lately?

Lean that piece of scrap up against the cube and prepare for a quick testing session.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27999 on: May 19, 2015, 03:15:58 pm »

Pick a random non-mission one.

Though first see if the concession stand woman is there, and what's she got in her stand.

She's got a variety of snacks; popcorn, candy, soda, various unhealthy things.

You chose a theater at random and get this.

Secret space weeaboo

Keep watching.
They cut to a commercial about chocolate flavored food substitute. The new additives apparently still cause brain damage, but they taste much better.

Limp over to the infirmary and annoy them until they get Auron to go off.

Xan, seeing no way out of his current predicament, falls back on higher powers.
You limp over to the infirmary as auron keeps jabbing you. The nurses help you into a bed and tell auron to stop poking you.

walk up to the Bar, but don't sit down yet.
Tell the bartender
"Pack of Bluesmokes. and an espresso."
If this Bastard so much as DARES to tell me "Oh, we don't sell Coffee here because we're fucking pussies!", then explain in exacting detail to him why this makes him and his bar fucking STUPID. (Cha roll!)

If my demands are met, go to some secluded table and brood.

The bartender looks at you hard for a moment before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigarette for you.

"I'll give you one, but I don't have packs. And I don't sell coffee."

You decide to thank him for his kindness by screaming obscenities at him, breaking a beer bottle and trying to cut him with it. He pulls a shotgun from under the bar and politely asks you to leave.

Feeling rather proud of his new gun, Gus heads off to the Rec Room, and grabs a couch.

Head to the Rec Room. Flip through TV channels until I find something involving either large spaceships or sex.

If there happens to be anyone else already trying to use the TV, do the above anyway. That is, unless they actually have the TV remote. In that case, sit near them, and loudly attempt to engage them in small talk.

You grab the remote off the couch and start flipping around till you find an episode of "Naked zero-G Jello Wrestling"

Elias wakes up leaning against the bar, having fallen asleep unexpectedly. Confused but somewhat refreshed, he starts to sip his coffee, and think about what to do now. Having eaten, and with no more credits to spend at the Armory, he heads to the Rec Room to find someone a bit more talkative to speak to.

Drink coffee and go to the Rec Room.

Piecewise, because I left my room without setting the number or password, the number's 26 and I'll message you the password.
Well, you head over to the rec room at least.

"I think that...sorta worked. At least it's a start." Jason mutters before standing up from the cafeteria table. Looks like it'll be a waiting game now.

And now we play the waiting game. How long will the bugs take, and can I have more than one different type of bug growing at once?

Go to the theater to see a movie. Something actiony.

Give it a turn or two.

And you can try

Something actiony eh?

How about something like this? Secret space Weeaboo Part 2

Thanks Nyars. How ya been? Get any new bats lately?

Lean that piece of scrap up against the cube and prepare for a quick testing session.
He just grunts at you as you wander over into the corner of the room and lean a piece of scrap against the cube. When he sees you eying it he grunts again.
"Hey, what are you gonna do with that? I don't want you playing with that in here. You know how many bodies that thing has on it."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28000 on: May 19, 2015, 03:20:40 pm »

Can you tell me if I got any exotic shit injected into my leg? If not, then please fix me up, I have to go find someone hapless to practice on.

Ask nurses to fix my leg pls, especially if there's any exotic stuff going on with it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28001 on: May 19, 2015, 03:51:02 pm »

Continue watching. There is something oddly transfixing, if slightly obnoxious about this strange work of art. See if there's any beef jerky I can get for free at the concession stand. Gotta have that salt.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28002 on: May 19, 2015, 04:08:17 pm »

"Oi. I was watching that."

switch back.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28003 on: May 19, 2015, 04:39:35 pm »

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Milno
So, I'm not entirely sure what it was, but it seems it wasn't necessarily a mindfuck. I'm still leaning towards opening and clearing all of those rooms though. Any thoughts or advice?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28004 on: May 19, 2015, 08:21:47 pm »

Xeal yells "What kind of bar doesn't sell Coffee?! You fucking Bronie I'll kill you!" Before Breaking the bottle.
"YOU CALL THAT A GUN?! I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING GUN YOU FUCKWIT!
She suddenly doubles over before slowly straightening back up with a calm expression.
"I'll be leaving now."

Walk back to room #43 and think about your life.
Pages: 1 ... 1865 1866 [1867] 1868 1869 ... 2101