_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1859 1860 [1861] 1862 1863 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924408 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27900 on: April 25, 2015, 01:09:25 pm »

((Why are all the cocktails I made not in there !?  D:
Because I lost the document.

Resuggest them

((They serve plain vodka in Impending Doom, right?))
Sure. Thats just the premade drink list. You can order anything.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27901 on: April 25, 2015, 02:28:21 pm »

Glad that the ship had a kitchen, Elias quickly walked to the rec room. Upon arrival he searched the place to get a general idea of what ingredients were available, and what he had to cook them with.

Head to the rec room and look around.

Also, what stat/skill would control cooking?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #27902 on: April 25, 2015, 02:43:07 pm »

C-could I have bacon?

Order bacon.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27903 on: April 25, 2015, 02:54:43 pm »

Jason sighs at the lack of response from the Shackle. Deciding he doesn't need an uncooperative weapon, he gets up from the couch and goes to find the Armory Master. "Excuse me, ma'am. Sorry to bother you, but I've been thinking that this Shackle is more of a liability than a utility right now. Sadly, it's attached to the lower part of my arm. Is there any way you could, or would, be willing to remove it for me? And possibly cauterize the stump or keep it from bleeding somehow? If I can get my arm back, I'm hoping the folks in the infirmary can reattach it." Jason politely requests.

Go ask AM to get the Shackle off of me, possibly by severing my lower arm. Once the Shackle is off, try to remove my lower arm from it and go put the Shackle in my footlocker. Then, head to the infirmary and see about getting the arm reattached or getting a replacement robo-arm.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:57:25 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27904 on: April 25, 2015, 05:19:27 pm »

"Fucking finally. Thanks, dude," he said to his supplier.

Go back to my room and abuse self-administer drugs.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27905 on: April 25, 2015, 05:32:08 pm »

((Just assuming the scan thing was for both Skylar and I to save turns))

Xan nods when he hears results will take some time. "Very well. Please notify me via wristpad when the results arrive." He turns to leave, but wheels back around after he takes a few steps.
"Also, does your department have any spare rudimentary medical equipment you would be willing to donate to me? Cutting things, lengths of cloth, the like."
As he waits for the response from the nurse he's talking to, he starts tapping on his wristpad to compose a message.
Quote from: Xan->The Doctor
I know that you had reasons of your own to remove the gift you gave me, else I suspect you would not have done it. I would like to know them. To know why it was deemed necessary to do it. Steve gave little elaboration on the two incidents preceding the operation; he only said I had 'gone full flesh horror again'. I can draw some conclusions from that, but I would like to hear it from you, if only to know exactly why I failed to control myself. I suspect you know why more than most, especially given that you apparently consumed my second life. What did I do such that you agreed with the decision to take away my body?

I will not try to countermand your decision, that way lies suicide. But you gave me purpose in my existence more than any other entity ever has. What would you recommend I do with myself now?

Your former creation,
Xan

Ask for medical implements for good purposes. Message Doc.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27906 on: April 25, 2015, 08:12:45 pm »

Jobasio smiles and gives a cheerful nod towards his customer as he hands over the lunchbox.
"No problem, my friend. Enjoy!"

Then turns and walks happily in the opposite direction, one hand fidgeting with the strap of his rifle.

Pocket my token, then wander the ship in search of a VR machine. If I manage to find one, start it up and load Tinker.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27907 on: April 26, 2015, 05:31:50 am »

Chief inspects the grappling hook. The tools seem adequate for metalworking. And this thing might come in handy. But what truly is the limit of what could be achieved?

Examine the tools and machines of the workshop in more detail. Is it every tool and fabrication machine known to man somehow stuck into a single room on a spaceship?

For instance, would I be able to smelt steel? Do a step-by-step elemental chemical identification of a metal oxide? Make diamonds via chemical vapor deposition? Synthesize ammonia in high-pressure tanks? Do 3D printing? Coat a metal object in charged paint to manage as even a covering as possible? Melt down scrap? Cover an object in a metallic coating? Weigh microgram or milligram masses? Mess around with ultrasound? Make plastics out of fluorocarbons?

Or is this simply a machining/electronics/gunsmithing workshop where I can cut metal into more or less lethal and more or less useful shapes? What are the limits, roughly?

All this did give her an idea, however.

Actual actiony bit that isn't just a non-VR tinkering textwall: take half a pound of scrap and out of it try and create a figurine of mystery - eye-catching, captivating, strange, not quite corresponding with any one thing known to human beings. A sort of object that one could mistake for an idol, with a distinctly mystical look. It's got to look nifty is the point here.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:47:35 am by Harry Baldman »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"Huh. I'll try a Solar Shine, I guess."

Try a Solar Shine

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27909 on: April 26, 2015, 09:19:38 am »

Return to rec room and watch tv.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27910 on: April 26, 2015, 10:42:58 am »

Head to infirmary and get shock implant removed by proffessionals.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27911 on: April 27, 2015, 12:14:50 am »

Grab a piece of scrap metal then go hunting for Nyars at the bar.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27912 on: April 27, 2015, 04:38:26 am »

Thank you, let Milno know if you find something.

Quote from: To Milno
Just got scanned by medical, they'll send you the results. The salvage and data has been sent to Heph, bother them if you want expedited info.
I'm going to tinker with medical devices for a while, wash the taste out so to speak. Anything you think Joker Squad could use?

Head out and explore the renovated ship some
Start with the Workshop, then the Test Chamber

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27913 on: April 27, 2015, 02:30:48 pm »

Quote from: To Milno
Just got scanned by medical, they'll send you the results. The salvage and data has been sent to Heph, bother them if you want expedited info.
I'm going to tinker with medical devices for a while, wash the taste out so to speak. Anything you think Joker Squad could use?

Quote from: From Milno to Sky
Things that combine at least two of the following: a) are quick to do their job, b) require little or no training to use, and c) can be safely hidden/disguised and carried even when you aren't supposed to be walking around with medical supplies.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27914 on: April 28, 2015, 01:04:12 am »

Alright, so here's my next char. Someone should probably check for errors, just to be sure.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 01:08:02 am by DoctorMcTaalik »
Pages: 1 ... 1859 1860 [1861] 1862 1863 ... 2101