_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1857 1858 [1859] 1860 1861 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923182 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27870 on: April 20, 2015, 02:38:11 pm »

Browsing the items for sale, Elias notices three items that would be perfect for cooking some breakfast: a futuristic cooking device, a makeshift meat tenderizer, and his favorite: a simple, old-fashioned cleaver.

Purchase a Microwave psychokinetic amp off the player market for 1 token, a Kinamp Fist for three tokens, and a cleaver off the player market for 1 token.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"Oh. G'day. I didn't expect an actual bartender. Things have changed quite a bit, haven't they?"

Small talk?

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27872 on: April 20, 2015, 03:12:36 pm »

Go visit memorial.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27873 on: April 20, 2015, 03:47:55 pm »

"I'll find out at some point."

Xan stands stock-still and twitches a bit before asking where the Doctor is, in that case. Upon being informed he's on Haephestus (just saving time here), he seemingly becomes agitated, rapidly breathing, his hands tightening into fists, teeth grinding, and other similar reactions. He paces back and forth for a minute or two to defuse, then turns to the nurse again.

"Could you or your colleagues give me a scan, please? I was a patient of the Doctor's, as you can no doubt discern, and I'd like to see if any trace of his work remains. I believe this is a new body I am wearing, so the brain would be the primary target."

Ask to get scanned.

((Basically just an IC way to discover the degeneration and then send some questions to ol' Doccy about it. Then I can actually start doing things.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27874 on: April 20, 2015, 03:56:14 pm »

Just trying to get testing materials so the alien piece of crap I'm working on doesn't ruin anything important. If not a cart of guns, can I get a few to use as test objects? However many a token will get me.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27875 on: April 20, 2015, 05:59:19 pm »

"Uhhhh... how does this thing work again...?"

Welp. Lay still, don't move.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27876 on: April 21, 2015, 02:31:06 am »

Hmm... well, depending on the next black ops mission, I may want to talk to you about one of his projects as it applies to Joker. It can wait until we have more details, and I'd like to get cleared to return to work. Good day, Steve.

Skylar then leaves and heads to the infirmary, considering something on his datapad on the way. He approaches a doctor that doesn't look busy when he arrives.

Hi, I'd like to get a scan done? We had an... incident on mission, that led to me creating... something. We'd like to make sure nothing happened... or know what did. Either way, really...

talk talk, request scan

(( Seems to be a popular day for scanning!))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27877 on: April 21, 2015, 05:52:18 am »

Why yes, I do want to buy it.

Purchase!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27878 on: April 21, 2015, 10:45:36 pm »

Steal something from the panic room to snack on
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27879 on: April 21, 2015, 10:56:18 pm »

Geez, that host is one sadistic son of a bitch. Seems like he's enjoying all the violence. He and the Shackle AI are like two peas in a pod...wait. He couldn't have, could he? Jason thinks to himself as he reflects on the Host's Demeanor that he has seen in the DMR episodes. He glances warily at the Shackle before heading to his room. It wouldn't do to piss it off and have it destroy anything other than him. He quickly returns to his spot in front of the TV.

"Hey Shackle, you awake? You catch any of those DMR reruns? Bring back any memories? You know, like being fleshy and having a really creepy smile?" Jason asks the Shackle.

Go to room, take the remote with me. Store Skeleton Shroud and Potion #6 in my footlocker. Return to TV. Ask Shackle questions.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27880 on: April 22, 2015, 11:00:09 am »

"Hm."

There is nothing for it. The man seems to have disappeared. Maybe he will turn up later. Maybe he is dead. Time will tell.

... or maybe Steve will tell...?

No. Mustn't ask. Mustn't engage the voice in the ceiling. She had seen the man on Q'Baja, who screamed and screamed toward the heavens in vain. The voice might enthrall her just as it did him, like a black box from the deep below might.

Head over to the workshop and look through all the tools and materials available.

If no materials available, obtain as many pounds of scrap metal as I can for free.

There are plenty of tools there, and a few material, though mostly just those related to using the workshop (Liner for the welding torch, duct tape for the everything). You head to the armory and get some free scrap metal. I forget exactly how much we give away for free. 10 lbs was it?

Browsing the items for sale, Elias notices three items that would be perfect for cooking some breakfast: a futuristic cooking device, a makeshift meat tenderizer, and his favorite: a simple, old-fashioned cleaver.

Purchase a Microwave psychokinetic amp off the player market for 1 token, a Kinamp Fist for three tokens, and a cleaver off the player market for 1 token.
Someone actually using the player market. Well Well.

[wiki] their purchases please. 

"Oh. G'day. I didn't expect an actual bartender. Things have changed quite a bit, haven't they?"

Small talk?

"Mmm" The bar tender replies, nodding slowly. He sets the glass down on the Bar. "Drink?" His voice is far deeper then you'd expect.

Just trying to get testing materials so the alien piece of crap I'm working on doesn't ruin anything important. If not a cart of guns, can I get a few to use as test objects? However many a token will get me.
Testing materials eh? Well you can get a bunch of scrap metal for free, and even more for a token. We'll assume you get the free stuff.

"Uhhhh... how does this thing work again...?"

Welp. Lay still, don't move.
The long probes poke against your scalp, beep in annoyance, and then move down to your midsection before stabbing themselves into your flesh and clinking to a stop against your brain case. Everything hums for a few minutes and then the spikes remove themselves and the machine resets.

"All done."

Hmm... well, depending on the next black ops mission, I may want to talk to you about one of his projects as it applies to Joker. It can wait until we have more details, and I'd like to get cleared to return to work. Good day, Steve.

Skylar then leaves and heads to the infirmary, considering something on his datapad on the way. He approaches a doctor that doesn't look busy when he arrives.

Hi, I'd like to get a scan done? We had an... incident on mission, that led to me creating... something. We'd like to make sure nothing happened... or know what did. Either way, really...

talk talk, request scan

talk talk, request scan

The nurses seem nice enough, asking you to sit down on a bed. But as soon as they walk away from you, they start whispering to each other conspiratorially.

Why yes, I do want to buy it.

Purchase!
Done.
[wiki]

Steal something from the panic room to snack on

>I'd reconsider doing that if I were you.

Geez, that host is one sadistic son of a bitch. Seems like he's enjoying all the violence. He and the Shackle AI are like two peas in a pod...wait. He couldn't have, could he? Jason thinks to himself as he reflects on the Host's Demeanor that he has seen in the DMR episodes. He glances warily at the Shackle before heading to his room. It wouldn't do to piss it off and have it destroy anything other than him. He quickly returns to his spot in front of the TV.

"Hey Shackle, you awake? You catch any of those DMR reruns? Bring back any memories? You know, like being fleshy and having a really creepy smile?" Jason asks the Shackle.

Go to room, take the remote with me. Store Skeleton Shroud and Potion #6 in my footlocker. Return to TV. Ask Shackle questions.
You store your stuff.

And then get a nice electrocution for your questions.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27881 on: April 22, 2015, 11:41:12 am »

Hmm, that might work. Thank you!

Make sure all my gear is stashed in my footlocker in my room (assuming it is, but can't be too careful). Ask the AM where Nyars has set up shop these days, and go pay him a visit.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"Sure."

Look whether there's a price list somewhere. If there is, order something 1 token or less. Otherwise ask:

"What do you have, and how much is it going to cost?"

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27883 on: April 22, 2015, 12:35:39 pm »

Elias examined the cleaver in his hand, trying to get a general sense of it's weight. It wasn't the best knife he had ever owned, but it would do. Pocketing it, he turned to the Armory Master.

"I couldn't help but noticing the lack of cookware. Is there anywhere I could buy some, or is it unavailable?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27884 on: April 22, 2015, 01:26:10 pm »

((I assume that second quoted scanning action was for me, PW?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1857 1858 [1859] 1860 1861 ... 2101