_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1856 1857 [1858] 1859 1860 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922322 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27855 on: April 18, 2015, 11:47:39 am »

Go see what the panic room is.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27856 on: April 18, 2015, 01:09:17 pm »

"Hmm, let see about getting something a little better than my fists to hit with ..."

Go to the Armory kiosk and see about ordering a warhammer.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27857 on: April 18, 2015, 02:43:32 pm »

Stretching and stifling a yawn, Elias stepped out of his stasis pod. Unsure about what he should do, he quickly pulled on some clothes, attempted to smooth his hair, and decided to explore the ship.

Go to the armory.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27858 on: April 18, 2015, 05:52:12 pm »

Xan puts the clothes on, his movements fumbling - he hasn't done this for a while, technically ever.

"Hasala. Last name?"

He goes and enters in the room number and password before padding over towards the infirmary, muttering 'Hasala' over and over under his breath.

Head to the Infirmary, ask to see the Doctor.

((I know he's on Heph, but Xan doesn't.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27859 on: April 18, 2015, 06:23:54 pm »

Tommy slaps himself on the forehead. They already told him what he needed to know; he didn't have to walk all the way to the briefing room. Damn it sucks to be sober. Maybe he could steal some meds from the infirmary later on. Right now though, he wanted to see what the armory had in store. Especially those cool exotic amps and stuff he heard about.

Head to the armory and see if they have any exotic weaponry, such as a Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27860 on: April 18, 2015, 06:47:01 pm »

Fancy.

Ask the AM if she'd sell me a cart full of broken guns for a token. If so, pile 'em in and go hunting for where Nyars has set up shop. He's gotta be around here somewhere, right?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #27861 on: April 18, 2015, 07:26:06 pm »

Check out the mess hall.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"What a weird place."

Go check out the bar.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27863 on: April 19, 2015, 10:39:45 am »

"Maybe later."

Go check out where Nyars is, and what he's got available in the 1-5 token range.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27864 on: April 19, 2015, 10:59:29 am »

"Thanks. Hope at least it's not too boring for ya." Milno says as he heads to the indicated room.

To watch M19

((pw said that since the crew just left for M19 in this thread's timeline, I can actually watch from the beginning of their uneventful trip.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27865 on: April 19, 2015, 09:00:06 pm »

Accept creepy brain scans, inquire about results when done.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27866 on: April 20, 2015, 04:03:06 am »

Hmm. Well, I hope Heph finds the data interesting... would you mind giving me access to the data? Use the eyes that theoretically built it, so to speak?

I'll report to the infirmary in a bit to settle my mind, but I had a brief concern first. Not immediately relevant, given our current missions, but a concern.
Does the UWM know we have the good Doctor, and how important is it that they not find out soon?

Talk talk talk

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27867 on: April 20, 2015, 01:02:59 pm »

Go get food, then return to DMR reruns. Try to pay attention to how the contestants use their Shackles, and what sort of weapons it makes. Also, pay attention to that host guy. Does he take enjoyment from the murder and maiming of the contestants?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27868 on: April 20, 2015, 01:10:56 pm »

Go see what the panic room is.
The panic room is basically a large square room secured with vault like doors and filled with medical equipment, food, and various things to allow you to survive in there for extended periods. It's a vault to allow you guys to survive if things go badly. There's those protective rods that R&D has too, but they're turned off right now, because we don't want people who walk in there to get the meta-cancer.

"Hmm, let see about getting something a little better than my fists to hit with ..."

Go to the Armory kiosk and see about ordering a warhammer.
A normal warhammer? Like this:

But much less fancy.

Stretching and stifling a yawn, Elias stepped out of his stasis pod. Unsure about what he should do, he quickly pulled on some clothes, attempted to smooth his hair, and decided to explore the ship.

Go to the armory.
You go to the armory.

Xan puts the clothes on, his movements fumbling - he hasn't done this for a while, technically ever.

"Hasala. Last name?"

He goes and enters in the room number and password before padding over towards the infirmary, muttering 'Hasala' over and over under his breath.

Head to the Infirmary, ask to see the Doctor.

((I know he's on Heph, but Xan doesn't.))

>Figure it out yourself.

You head to the infirmary and ask to see the doctor. The nurses kindly inform you that the doctor isn't there.

Tommy slaps himself on the forehead. They already told him what he needed to know; he didn't have to walk all the way to the briefing room. Damn it sucks to be sober. Maybe he could steal some meds from the infirmary later on. Right now though, he wanted to see what the armory had in store. Especially those cool exotic amps and stuff he heard about.

Head to the armory and see if they have any exotic weaponry, such as a Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier.
They do indeed have one of those things you are looking for. Now the question is, do you actually want to buy it?

Fancy.

Ask the AM if she'd sell me a cart full of broken guns for a token. If so, pile 'em in and go hunting for where Nyars has set up shop. He's gotta be around here somewhere, right?

She raises an eyebrow at you
"Sounds like someone is trying to game the system."

Check out the mess hall.
The mess hall is much the same as before, same hall of metal tables bolted to the ground. But the food dispensers appear to have been replaced with what appears to be a diner counter with a kitchen in back. There's an overweight guy in a white uniform standing around at the counter, and a few guys in the kitchen, idly messing with cooking implements or sitting around and smoking.

"What a weird place."

Go check out the bar.

You walk down the hallway to the bar. A purple neon sign  hangs outside the door.

IMPENDING DOOM

The inside of the bar is dark, with dull amber bulbs hanging over a slate black bar. There are few clusters of overstuffed red armchairs scattered around the room, mostly in the corners, each with a metal table and bare bulb lamp sitting amongst them.  The bartender, back lit by a dully glowing wall of bottles, is a thin and pale specimen, his eyes so deeply sunken into his skull that they appear to be nothing but black sockets in the dull light. He's wearing a black, long sleeved uniform and carefully cleaning a glass. Quiet music is playing.

"Maybe later."

Go check out where Nyars is, and what he's got available in the 1-5 token range.
You look around, searching for nyars, but he isn't by the R&D door, and not immediately visible in any room.

Accept creepy brain scans, inquire about results when done.
You head into a rear room of the armory and the nurses hook you up to a rather frightening looking machine that looks something like an MRI if an MRI was filled with  sharp metal spikes on the inside. They tell you to lay down and not move.

Hmm. Well, I hope Heph finds the data interesting... would you mind giving me access to the data? Use the eyes that theoretically built it, so to speak?

I'll report to the infirmary in a bit to settle my mind, but I had a brief concern first. Not immediately relevant, given our current missions, but a concern.
Does the UWM know we have the good Doctor, and how important is it that they not find out soon?

Talk talk talk

>Ask Milno. He's iffy about you.

>They probably don't know, at least for sure. I saw nothing about it at least. It's not horribly important, but it might not be good for our credibility. And they might redouble their efforts if they figure out we have him as a secret weapon of sorts. 

Go get food, then return to DMR reruns. Try to pay attention to how the contestants use their Shackles, and what sort of weapons it makes. Also, pay attention to that host guy. Does he take enjoyment from the murder and maiming of the contestants?
Trying to cheat your way to knowledge about the shackle eh? Fine.

An airhorn.
 A two foot long metal spike extends at high speed and then retracts a half a second later.
A spray of corrosive liquid
 A ricocheting plasma ball the size of a soft ball. If it misses it's target, and bounces and has a chance to hit someone else.
A spray of extremely slippry fluid.
A concussive blast that deals blunt damage
A highly sticky green goo that quickly hardens to black.
A harpoon/grappling hook with an attached cable. Can    kill/injure or be used to embed in a surface and pull them up. Cord    retracts 3 seconds after firing and quite forcefully.
A very high power, highly concentrated, but very short burst laser. 
A high frequency, physical cutting blade.
Short range high energy electrical discharge
 Flamethrower
Fires a sticky, timed explosive.
 Fires a bola. Higher charges fires it faster.
A shotgun blast of flechettes
 Front of gun transforms into an enormous beartrap like crushing claw.
 Fires a high explosive missile, similar to samus' missiles.
Self destruct
A horizontal cutting shockwave

Those are the things you see the shackle do.

Does the host enjoy maiming people? Really? You saw that game right?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27869 on: April 20, 2015, 01:58:42 pm »

"Hm."

There is nothing for it. The man seems to have disappeared. Maybe he will turn up later. Maybe he is dead. Time will tell.

... or maybe Steve will tell...?

No. Mustn't ask. Mustn't engage the voice in the ceiling. She had seen the man on Q'Baja, who screamed and screamed toward the heavens in vain. The voice might enthrall her just as it did him, like a black box from the deep below might.

Head over to the workshop and look through all the tools and materials available.

If no materials available, obtain as many pounds of scrap metal as I can for free.
Pages: 1 ... 1856 1857 [1858] 1859 1860 ... 2101