_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1853 1854 [1855] 1856 1857 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922352 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27810 on: April 14, 2015, 04:01:57 pm »

Press Exit.

"Hey Steve, did you refurbish the ship or something?"

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27811 on: April 14, 2015, 05:49:56 pm »

((I've been approved for a mission already? Sweet. Which one though? I don't see my name in the wiki.))

Float around helplessly in stasis pod.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27812 on: April 14, 2015, 05:54:40 pm »

((So did I not get the information about using Gilgamesh, Piecewise? Or was it missed?))

Sit on the bed and attempt to connect with the hive. Produce a few bugs with enhanced senses like the ability to sense electrical impulses and heat emissions, along with antennae to increase their sensory range. Make them small, armored, able to fly, and able to relay with each other to increase the range at which I can control them. Use the calories from that meal I ate earlier. Also, see if there are DMR reruns on TV.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 12:28:34 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27813 on: April 14, 2015, 05:55:34 pm »

((I've been approved for a mission already? Sweet. Which one though? I don't see my name in the wiki.))

Float around helplessly in stasis pod.

((No, you're char was just approved. All missions were full when you joined, so you're just stuck faffing about onship until missions are done)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27814 on: April 14, 2015, 11:41:06 pm »

Phoebe tries to get a laptop from the Armory for reasons.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27815 on: April 15, 2015, 03:08:13 am »

Huh... looks like we finally got some renovations. Looks like a good place to think in peace... Well, better go get cleared by Steve before the missions start imploding.
Skylar gets dressed, collects his tablet and any of the data he still has from the heist.

Then he messages Steve that he'd like to talk about the Heist in the briefing room when possible, hits the exit button, and heads there.
Take a look at the new briefing room, then look over the data I still have about the god computer.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27816 on: April 15, 2015, 04:46:55 am »

(( Should I change your characters User name to Cinder? I remember seeing you talk about getting the name change on IRC.
This character also needs a stat-update into our new system, I think? We may have missed it, team Wiki gnome is busy. ))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27817 on: April 15, 2015, 06:18:23 am »

(( Should I change your characters User name to Cinder? I remember seeing you talk about getting the name change on IRC.
This character also needs a stat-update into our new system, I think? We may have missed it, team Wiki gnome is busy. ))
(( Yes please. Or I'll do it myself after I wake up. ))
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27818 on: April 15, 2015, 07:15:03 am »

After falling from his pod, blinking away the stasis fluid and experiencing a moment of confusion at his unfamiliar surroundings, Jobasio whirls around in a panic, searching the room with wide eyes. What he's looking for is most likely obvious to anyone.

Eventually he spots the footlocker and dashes across to it, bashing a knee painfully on the table in the process.
He slams the locker open and grabs out his bright blue, strangely decorated gauss rifle, hugging it to his chest.
"Oh Whig," he sighs in relief, "I'm sorry, so sorry. I never would have left if I'd known..."

He leaves off his frenzied whispering to take a second, more level-headed glance around.
"...Just where am I, anyway?" He decides to get dressed and investigate this further.

Quickly locate my gauss rifle and apologize for leaving her alone in the hands of the mysterious interior decorators.
Then ensure my eyepatch is covering my cameye, dress in the clothes provided and buckle on both my rifle and my cutlass.

Once that's done, turn of the lights, hit the exit button and go see what else has changed.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"Huh. So we're in solitary confinement now?" Gorat half-jokes as he realizes the change in surroundings.

Check if there are instructions for the keypad. If there are none, ask the following:

"Steve, sir, while I think I can guess at the functions of the keypad, I've been known to make bad assumptions, and a few of my comrades to make even worse ones. Would it be possible to get instructions for the keypads for everyone?"

Also, retroactively do the following at the point in time where it made sense:

The news right now, local at least, is basically "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THING IN THE SKY HOLY SHIT"

"Wouldn't we all like to know. Steve, has there been any examination of that asteroid field? Also, what did happen to our original guide, if there was one?"

So, you guys back?

Watch TV. Ask Steve. Ask ghosts.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27820 on: April 15, 2015, 01:03:04 pm »

Neat.

Lights and Lock seem pretty straightforward...look around for a combo for the door, or a way to set one with the keypad.

((Can I also assume I'm back to a normal or normal-ish shape? Or will I need to chew on the buttons?))
We'll assume you're back to normal for the moment.

You poke the keypad. It asks you to set a "Room Number" and a "Password"

The process of awakening from stasis has always been a sickening experience for Xan - the sudden shift from utter stillness of mind to even the slow creep of feelings at the back of his mind is disorientating and gives him a headache. He reaches groggily for his head, cradling it in his hands against the pain-
And he freezes. He opens his eyes to see his hands.
His hands.
He went to sleep without limbs, he should not have woken up with hands.
He quickly concentrated. He willed his limbs to shift to something else. Something more ... serpentine. With scales. But there was no change forthcoming.
Xan frowned. He concentrated again on his limbs. Change. Change! CHANGE! But nothing was forthcoming but the strange phantom ache that results from concentrating too hard.
His hands are trembling, and his thin chest is heaving with panicked breaths.
I can't change. Why can't I change?!
He rolls off the table he woke up lying on and scrambles under it, frantically glancing around at the room he finds himself in. White walled. Sterile. Harsh lighting. Infirmary.
He stays under the table for quite some time, processing his existential crisis and shaking. Eventually he stops, and slowly crawls out from under the table, unfolding to his full height. His eyes are red-rimmed and his face is streaked with tears. He speaks with a shaky voice.
Steve. Steve, am I on the Sword? Why can't I change? What has happened? Why can I not change?

RP now, mayhaps?
>The powers that be felt your abilities posed to great a threat to themselves and others. They've stripped you of them.

Press Exit.

"Hey Steve, did you refurbish the ship or something?"
>Yes.
((So did I not get the information about using Gilgamesh, Piecewise? Or was it missed?))

Sit on the bed and attempt to connect with the hive. Produce a few bugs with enhanced senses like the ability to sense electrical impulses and heat emissions, along with antennae to increase their sensory range. Make them small, armored, able to fly, and able to relay with each other to increase the range at which I can control them. Use the calories from that meal I ate earlier. Also, see if there are DMR reruns on TV.
((Depends. You know the risks))

You're overloading the bugs here. You're putting way too much into them; they can't be super sensors, armored, able to fly, etc etc. Sensors that are able to relay info? Thats fine. Each bug can have one or two unique abilities. If I allow anymore people will just start forcing mind rolls until they get the ultimate swiss army bug.

Your room doesn't have a tv. At least not standard. You can go buy one though. Rooms may be pimped out however you like for pretty cheap prices.

The room won't let you leave till you set a room number and password

Huh... looks like we finally got some renovations. Looks like a good place to think in peace... Well, better go get cleared by Steve before the missions start imploding.
Skylar gets dressed, collects his tablet and any of the data he still has from the heist.

Then he messages Steve that he'd like to talk about the Heist in the briefing room when possible, hits the exit button, and heads there.
Take a look at the new briefing room, then look over the data I still have about the god computer.

Same for you, Room number and password.
After falling from his pod, blinking away the stasis fluid and experiencing a moment of confusion at his unfamiliar surroundings, Jobasio whirls around in a panic, searching the room with wide eyes. What he's looking for is most likely obvious to anyone.

Eventually he spots the footlocker and dashes across to it, bashing a knee painfully on the table in the process.
He slams the locker open and grabs out his bright blue, strangely decorated gauss rifle, hugging it to his chest.
"Oh Whig," he sighs in relief, "I'm sorry, so sorry. I never would have left if I'd known..."

He leaves off his frenzied whispering to take a second, more level-headed glance around.
"...Just where am I, anyway?" He decides to get dressed and investigate this further.

Quickly locate my gauss rifle and apologize for leaving her alone in the hands of the mysterious interior decorators.
Then ensure my eyepatch is covering my cameye, dress in the clothes provided and buckle on both my rifle and my cutlass.

Once that's done, turn of the lights, hit the exit button and go see what else has changed.

Your Gauss rifle is in your footlocker, under the desk.

You press the lights button. The light fixture clicks off. Ah, yeah, that makes sense. You turn it back on.

Room number and password, choose em.

"Huh. So we're in solitary confinement now?" Gorat half-jokes as he realizes the change in surroundings.

Check if there are instructions for the keypad. If there are none, ask the following:

"Steve, sir, while I think I can guess at the functions of the keypad, I've been known to make bad assumptions, and a few of my comrades to make even worse ones. Would it be possible to get instructions for the keypads for everyone?"

Also, retroactively do the following at the point in time where it made sense:

The news right now, local at least, is basically "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THING IN THE SKY HOLY SHIT"

"Wouldn't we all like to know. Steve, has there been any examination of that asteroid field? Also, what did happen to our original guide, if there was one?"

So, you guys back?

Watch TV. Ask Steve. Ask ghosts.

>The keypad will ask you for a room number and password. The room number is how you'll designate this room, the password is, well, a password. When you leave you'll need to enter them both into the housing system to get back to your room. If you hit visit and then the room number of another person, it will link your rooms together. Assuming one of them isn't locked. Think of the room number as your address and the password as your key.

Steve won't tell you anything special.

The ghosts just keep screaming at you for taking them there. Apparently it wasn't pleasant for them.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27821 on: April 15, 2015, 01:05:59 pm »

Set Room number to 204 and password to Snowglobe-1. Oh, and out my armour, clothes and weapons on.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 05:28:17 pm by Tavik Toth »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

Room number: 60247
Password: 114110680575
Go explore our new surroundings.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27823 on: April 15, 2015, 01:21:03 pm »

Set room number to 574 and password to ******

Hit Exit again if the room move after that, then message Steve as before and head to the briefing room.
Observe the majesty of the briefing room. Go through any data I still have from the god computer while I wait.

(( I can message you a password if you feel it matters :P ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27824 on: April 15, 2015, 01:23:53 pm »

Xan sits down on the examination table heavily. His face looks haggard and his breaths are shaky. He stares at the floor for several minutes, silent apart from his gulping breaths. After a while he looks up again.

"Powers that be. Who are they? Who performed the ... perfformed the ... operation? There would have been one necessary."

He looks up towards the ceiling, perhaps trying to look directly into Steve's cameras, if that's where they're situated - if Steve even has cameras.

"Why did ... whoever they are ... find it necessary to ... to ... do this to me? What happened that my mutilation was necessary? My last memory is of cloning myself - now me - on Haephestus. I was going to head here in disguise so as to avoid the ire of my teammates for something I did, I don't know what. Something to do with a mission.
Why were my abilities taken away?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1853 1854 [1855] 1856 1857 ... 2101