_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1847 1848 [1849] 1850 1851 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923964 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27720 on: April 12, 2015, 09:24:26 pm »

As you wish.
smiles with an almost youthful joy as he goes off to get the microwave and the laser rifle from the armory. After wards he goes to the haphaestus to work
((Not to discourage you, but I believe that you have to be approved IC to go to Haphaestus. I think it is usually reserved to people who have already completed several missions. But, don't worry, you can still work on the weapon you wish to create in tinker. You should refer to the tinker thread for that. I would recommend trying to see if it is feasible, or has already been created before buying the parts necessary to create it. You can also do that in the tinker thread.))

((Ok, so I can't just take the rec room microwave and what I'm talking about has already been done before: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System this is just hand held)))

((Oh, sorry. I had meant if someone had already created it within ER. But, I don't see any reason why you can't mess with the microwave, and try to do with it as you had proposed.))
((It's ok I just want to make something to boil the flesh off of the living)))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27721 on: April 12, 2015, 09:42:44 pm »

Alright, here is my sheet. Would any team leader accept me into the mission if I was willing to change my Aux to +2 and test the Assaultsuit and one of the plasma stakes this mission?

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 10:04:05 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27722 on: April 12, 2015, 09:45:24 pm »

Alright, here is my sheet. Would any team leader accept me into the mission if I was willing to change my Aux to +2 and test the Assaultsuit and one of the plasma stakes this mission?

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Welcome aboard man, enjoy your stay here. :)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27723 on: April 12, 2015, 09:49:22 pm »

I am sure I will if Iveso survives enough. I heard many stories about Piecewise and ER.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27724 on: April 12, 2015, 09:52:27 pm »

I am sure I will if Iveso survives enough. I heard many stories about Piecewise and ER.
I'd bet most of 'em are true, also, if ya want to know about the missions only trimmed down we have summaries.
Have some links to some thingies.
The wiki's basically our info dump.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27725 on: April 12, 2015, 10:49:18 pm »

Hang out in the rec room until the mission is about to begin.Try to find someone to play ping pong with.

Jobasio eventually 'finishes' whatever he was doing in the corner of the hangar, pulls up his trousers, tosses his raunchy magazine aside and strolls back out of there, down the hallway and into the rec room. He stops in front of one of the food dispensers, pondering the options for a moment.

As he makes a selection he notices a newcomer wandering the room, looking for a ping pong opponent.
"Ping pong, you say? Hm. I suppose that sounds amusing. Not like I have anything else to do at present, what with the VR machines down."

Get a light snack from one of the food machines, then accept this man's challenge to a game of ping pong.
I will play one-handed as I eat my food with the other.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27726 on: April 12, 2015, 11:17:15 pm »

Iveso finally "woke up", clumsily falling from the stasis pod covered in some goo. If he wasn't too busy coughing to take the liquid out of his lungs, he probably would make some comment about that. After a brief coughing session, he slowly stood up and tried to get rid of that goo from his body before moving and reaching for the box near the pod. Even if the outfit was far from being what he used to wear, he wasn't in condition to make requests, so he wore it anyway. "Man, this place is a mess." He mumbled out before trying to get out of the barracks, moving around a tad dizzy yet.

The man rubbed the back of his head and looked to the sides more confused than he was before when his mind began to work properly, mostly because he didn't remember much about what happened before being put in stasis, it had been quite a while after all. While he walked aimlessly, he stopped as soon as he spotted someone, Maurice. He waved to try to get his attention before moving closer. "What is going on? Just got out of one of those gooey pods and I can't even remember how I got there in first place! Could you or someone else tell me what's going on?"

« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 11:31:57 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27727 on: April 13, 2015, 03:06:32 am »

Go to rec room:
"Ahem... Can I... c-can I have a minute of your time?"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27728 on: April 13, 2015, 04:35:04 am »

Ah, you're new too? Oh well, it's really an influx of new people today, isn't it? Dr. Sanctor smiled to yet another newcomer.
Steve must be really desperate about the survival rates of the next mission. ...And I cannot even help any of them to make through it.
Well, you got that "Please stop screaming." recorded speech, right? You were sentenced to Hazardous Material Requisition Corps. His gaze become slightly nostalgic for a moment. However, since the time you were initially put into stasis, a few centuries have passed, we've rebelled against the UWM and currently fighting a revolutionary war for the sake of humanity's future. Steve is still in charge, we still go on dangerous missions, but at least we're slowly recovering from the era of technological stagnation. More or less things are about the same; though, if you wish, you can ask to be left on any planet we come across. We're not inmates anymore, after all. Maurice grinned.
I suggest reporting to General Miyamoto as soon as possible if you intend to go on the next mission; it might be quite some time before the next one. He is in the hanger, but you can contact him with the wristpad of yours, I believe.
You've got 5 tokens to turn into equipment in the Armory, so you'd better hurry up to do that after you've cleared things with the General. The mission preparations are almost over, to my knowledge.
Oh, and I am Dr. Maurice Sanctor, resident surgeon. Former inmate just like almost everyone here. Pleased to meet you, ..?
Maurice looked with an inquiring smile at the person he's been talking to.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27729 on: April 13, 2015, 06:32:04 am »

Go to rec room:
"Ahem... Can I... c-can I have a minute of your time?"

- Yeah, sure. My time isn't worth much, you can have as much as you need.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27730 on: April 13, 2015, 06:38:39 am »

"Ahem... H-hello.. I'm Batholomew Markov. Are you interested in joining MSF...I-I mean, Mutual Support Foundation?"

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27731 on: April 13, 2015, 06:59:59 am »

"Ahem... H-hello.. I'm Batholomew Markov. Are you interested in joining MSF...I-I mean, Mutual Support Foundation?"
- Please explain the thing in short, Bartholomew.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27732 on: April 13, 2015, 07:08:13 am »

" It's kind of group of people helping each other, with skills, on field maybe, also if someone has spare money, he cant donate, ну...like mini-team fund? "

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27733 on: April 13, 2015, 07:15:12 am »

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: Bartolomew Markov, Zoltan Solberg, Psmith Exerton
Changes in the roster have placed Bartolomew Markov and Zoltan Solberg on Team Snapdragon for the coming mission. Psmith Exerton has been dropped, due to signs of stasis dementia.
If you two have not already acquired your gear from the armory, please do so now. We're entering stasis shortly.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27734 on: April 13, 2015, 07:25:41 am »

" It's kind of group of people helping each other, with skills, on field maybe, also if someone has spare money, he cant donate, ну...like mini-team fund? "
- I approve your initiative, yet I have to ask you: do you know what Oakham razor is?
I will assist you with what I can, all you have to do is ask, and so the most of your new comrades will, I believe.
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 1847 1848 [1849] 1850 1851 ... 2101