_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1845 1846 [1847] 1848 1849 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923944 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27690 on: April 12, 2015, 09:40:36 am »

ok so I think I got my char sheet done in a least what looks better, also because of a something with drop box I can't access my char sheet from it so this is better anyways but here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAbkp5RDL0nbZZfuOXFm53u4uFjJ3aOh0e-5T0938Kk/edit?usp=sharing
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27691 on: April 12, 2015, 10:38:03 am »

((@spazyak: Please post the questions in the OOC thread. And if the last post in a thread is yours, it's usually better to use the Modify button to add more to a post instead of posting more messages.))

"By Steve himself, heh. How long 'till we jump?"

Keep talking.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27692 on: April 12, 2015, 10:39:56 am »

((@spazyak: Please post the questions in the OOC thread. And if the last post in a thread is yours, it's usually better to use the Modify button to add more to a post instead of posting more messages.))

"By Steve himself, heh. How long 'till we jump?"

Keep talking.
sorry my bad. I'm new
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27693 on: April 12, 2015, 12:35:02 pm »

Oh, and something I forgot, but nobody use non-armory space magic in a panic or without permission. So no random potion drinking, no nyartifact testing, unless strict permission given."
"Would that be including my arms?"

Try on my suit, leave the doom arms out.

"What exactly do those arms of you do?"

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27694 on: April 12, 2015, 01:59:18 pm »

"I can spray lighting and I can set stuff on fire with wierd colored flames by touching it! I even set the wall on fire, but the Armory Master put it out and threatened me."
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27695 on: April 12, 2015, 02:00:52 pm »

"I can spray lighting and I can set stuff on fire with wierd colored flames by touching it! I even set the wall on fire, but the Armory Master put it out and threatened me."
"Then let's... keep them locked away for the time being."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27696 on: April 12, 2015, 04:07:57 pm »

"Then let's... keep them locked away for the time being."
(((so every oen is happy and everyone can read it)))
Is a head ache normal after waking from suspension?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 04:25:56 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27697 on: April 12, 2015, 04:27:17 pm »

Yes, it's fairly common, I believe. Side effect of the outdated stasis tech we're using.
Oh, and if you want, the clothes box is right there beside you. Unless you prefer it this way, of course.

Maurice smiled to the newcomer, completely nonchalant about his nudity.
Just out of the pods, I presume? I am Dr. Maurice Sanctor, resident surgeon. Here for treating a person UWM would prefer dead. He chuckled. And you?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27698 on: April 12, 2015, 04:30:02 pm »

Yes, it's fairly common, I believe. Side effect of the outdated stasis tech we're using.
Oh, and if you want, the clothes box is right there beside you. Unless you prefer it this way, of course.

Maurice smiled to the newcomer, completely nonchalant about his nudity.
Just out of the pods, I presume? I am Dr. Maurice Sanctor, resident surgeon. Here for treating a person UWM would prefer dead. He chuckled. And you?
I'm new just got hear and uh thanks...realizes he is nudethey couldn't have put me in there with clothes on could they? well thank you doc
dresses up in a near by solitary room
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27699 on: April 12, 2015, 04:41:26 pm »

Oh, don't worry. It's the stasis pods specifics, they need you to be naked. See that little valve in your chest? Yeah, it's also for the same reason, so you could use these pods and survive the starflight. Cannon fodder is of no use if it "expires" by the time it reaches the hellhole it was sent to, right? So they want us fine and well by the mission deployment time. Maurice winked.
Don't worry, you'll get accustomed to it. After a mission or two you'll probably not have a second thought about the supposed inconveniences of using the pods.
I sincerely wish you to survive at least that long enough. ...Steve unfreezing new bodies from stasis always means that he expects casualties. Permanent casualties.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27700 on: April 12, 2015, 04:43:51 pm »

Oh, don't worry. It's the stasis pods specifics, they need you to be naked. See that little valve in your chest? Yeah, it's also for the same reason, so you could use these pods and survive the starflight. Cannon fodder is of no use if it "expires" by the time it reaches the hellhole it was sent to, right? So they want us fine and well by the mission deployment time. Maurice winked.
Don't worry, you'll get accustomed to it. After a mission or two you'll probably not have a second thought about the supposed inconveniences of using the pods.
I sincerely wish you to survive at least that long enough. ...Steve unfreezing new bodies from stasis always means that he expects casualties. Permanent casualties.
uhh...thanks, so umm what will I be doing? now that Im unfrozen. and what can I do while i wait for something to do.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27701 on: April 12, 2015, 04:57:03 pm »

"getting drunk is a classic.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27702 on: April 12, 2015, 05:05:48 pm »

Yaroslav stands up from the floor of the rec room and wanders to the barracks. There he beholds Maurice welcoming another newcomer. He stands at the doors with his zweihander for a moment, uncertain, and then engages with a question:

- Doctor Sanctor? May I ask a question, sir?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 05:08:00 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27703 on: April 12, 2015, 05:16:29 pm »

Well, I presume they still play that little old "... You may start screaming now." introductory passage for the newly thawed?
An update is required, then: we are still run by Steve, but we've rebelled against UWM and have taken the name of Allied Revolutionary Movement. We still go on mission for Steve, but these days alien hellzones are about as common as contested UWM ground. You should really ask the Commissar person for the details - he's usually around the place wearing an easily distinguishable military cap and yelling at grunts - but, on the whole, not much has changed. Except we're supposedly not inmates anymore and can ask to be left ashore on any planet we come across, but practically no one takes that option around here.

Dr. Sanctor smiled warmly.
Must be something about this whole "service" that entices us and keeps from running away to boring and safe life. You'll understand it soon.
Anyway, I suggest reporting to General Miyamoto - he's one of the
Maurice took a tiny pause, looking away, then returning his smile to the new guy three Generals running the whole ARM, and he usually oversees mission planning. Ask him if you want to get on this next mission which is about to be launched very soon. He's currently in the hangar, I believe, but you can probably contact him with that wristpad computer of yours - everyone has one here, it's the basic equipment every new former inmate receives, like the initial five tokens. He'll provide you with further instructions on what to do if you'd prefer not to wait for the next mission to come around.
Turning to the robot greeting him, Maurice smiled again sunnily.
Yes, how can I help you?
Past Sigs

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27704 on: April 12, 2015, 05:24:56 pm »

One doesn't normally see a sad, confused man in a body of shiny brand new 7-feet tall war machine, but everyone in the room witnesses that sight.

- If ones brain was kept in hibernation for five years prior to being put into deeper stasis of a pod, and then hanged in there for who knows how many decades, to be finally released within an unfamiliar body, is there any chance any side effects might kick in? Any permanet damage might been done?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 05:26:40 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 1845 1846 [1847] 1848 1849 ... 2101