_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1843 1844 [1845] 1846 1847 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924166 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27660 on: April 11, 2015, 12:06:14 pm »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Infirmary --> Armory

Head to armory, retrieve my Sharksuit prototype and wear it.
The walk past Nyars while giving him a death glare and this universal sign. If he gets violent then defend myself by tossing him across the hallway with Mass Amp in non-lethal manner.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 07:11:26 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #27661 on: April 11, 2015, 12:12:47 pm »

"Greetings, General Miyamoto.  Tek is Tek.  Tek is honored to meet you.   Is there any chance Tek could request a monoatomic machete and a tesla sabre from the team fund?"

Let's try that again.  Spill some sand, then turn the sand to a longish glass scythe.  Let it not be said that Tek is not stubborn.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:34:07 pm by Nunzillor »

heroguy111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27662 on: April 11, 2015, 12:34:56 pm »

Stab Zayne just a wee bit enough to get the token at least. I'll save the potion for later than :P

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27663 on: April 11, 2015, 12:40:47 pm »

"..The old sins?.. My sins or someone elses?" Zayne asked the sheep again, seeming a bit less confused. About 90% confusion and 10% confusion.

After Zayne gets his answer, he attempts to wake up.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 09:41:06 am by Shaporia »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27664 on: April 11, 2015, 12:44:23 pm »

"Greetings, General Miyamoto.  Tek is Tek.  Tek is honored to meet you.   Is there any chance Tek could request a monoatomic machete and a tesla sabre from the team fund?"

Let's try that again.  Spill some sand, then turn the sand to a longish glass scythe.  Let it not be said that Tek is not stubborn.

"Don't you have a monorazor already? If nobody else comes up and needs something, you might get the sabre though. Might."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nunzillor

« Reply #27665 on: April 11, 2015, 12:54:32 pm »

"Yes, you are correct.  Tek holds up the monoatomic razor.  Tek asked because he believes that the monoatomic machete would be a categorical upgrade over the razor, but he understands that funds must be reserved for those without any weapon variety at all.  In any case, he thanks you for your consideration."

Tek wasn't sure if he should ham it up now that he had lost his powers, or just start acting relatively normal and hope that nobody asked any questions.  He decided to go with the latter.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 12:57:06 pm by Nunzillor »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27666 on: April 11, 2015, 02:55:42 pm »

Regular customer discount. The more you buy, the cheaper it is to buy again, so that the person who is clearly on the hook stays that way. Highly profitable for Nyars in the long run since people who have enough tokens to become a regular customer have clearly at least passing marks at "Survival" and "Token acquisition" subjects of HMRC curriculum, so they'll probably have tokens again in the future and still want to spend them on Nyartifacts. Engage social skills!

Take a look at the new Miyamoto's EKG data. Also, log this and the previous EKG results into the medical journal on my datapad.

Sell my old Mk II for 3 tokens back to the Armory. Hold on, other people might be interested in buying it.
Sell my old MkII for 3 tokens to Zoltan Solberg.
((Spazyak's character, about to be approved.))

On your data, General.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 12:15:30 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27667 on: April 11, 2015, 03:02:49 pm »

Hmm. Yeah, don't mess with the nursing staff. They might be stitching my broken body back together in the near future. Go and find a quiet spot somewhere and meditate on the upcoming Joker mission.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27668 on: April 11, 2015, 03:04:30 pm »

Regular customer discount. The more you buy, the cheaper it is to buy again, so that the person who is clearly on the hook stays that way. Highly profitable for Nyars in the long run since people who have enough tokens to become a regular customer have clearly at least passing marks at "Survival" and "Token acquisition" subjects of HMRC curriculum, so they'll probably have tokens again in the future and still want to spend them on Nyartifacts. Engage social skills!

Take a look at the new Miyamoto's EKG data. Also, log this and the previous EKG results into the medical journal on my datapad.

Sell my old Mk II for 3 tokens back to the Armory.

On your data, General.

"Punctual as ever, Maurice. Sorry for bothering you, but the sooner we can gather some data the better, right?"

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27669 on: April 11, 2015, 03:07:51 pm »

Ask AM:
"Do you have any work to do, meser Armory Master? I mean, for the ship?"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27670 on: April 11, 2015, 03:27:08 pm »

Of course. I shall log the data you send me for the sake of future references for you, General.

Oh, and about the salvage from the last mission... You entrusted it to my judgement, so I suggest this: The medical equipment, obviously, stays here - I shall coordinate its use as I would fulfil my medical advisor duties to you; you, General, of course can use it as you wish to supplement the mission preparations. As for the survivors and the heads, I believe taking them over to Hephaestus is the best option - between the new Q'Baja science crew, my new post there as the Science Administrator, and the Doctor moving there for now, it appears that Hephaestus will be the center of scientific research that might benefit from these. Is that acceptable, General?

((Checked with Piecewise - we did acquire those lots and lots of crates of "questionably useful medical supplies", so those actually do exist. Probably should add them to the Team Fund page, one way or another. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27671 on: April 11, 2015, 03:32:55 pm »

Of course. I shall log the data you send me for the sake of future references for you, General.

Oh, and about the salvage from the last mission... You entrusted it to my judgement, so I suggest this: The medical equipment, obviously, stays here - I shall coordinate its use as I would fulfil my medical advisor duties to you; you, General, of course can use it as you wish to supplement the mission preparations. As for the survivors and the heads, I believe taking them over to Hephaestus is the best option - between the new Q'Baja science crew, my new post there as the Science Administrator, and the Doctor moving there for now, it appears that Hephaestus will be the center of scientific research that might benefit from these. Is that acceptable, General?

((Checked with Piecewise - we did acquire those lots and lots of crates of "questionably useful medical supplies", so those actually do exist. Probably should add them to the Team Fund page, one way or another. ))

"Yes, I fully trust your judgement on all these things."

((Sure, just add it to the fund page, so we can use it in the future.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #27672 on: April 11, 2015, 03:41:35 pm »

can I join in  on thsi or how do I join
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27673 on: April 11, 2015, 04:00:14 pm »

Oh, and something I forgot, but nobody use non-armory space magic in a panic or without permission. So no random potion drinking, no nyartifact testing, unless strict permission given."
"Would that be including my arms?"

Try on my suit, leave the doom arms out.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27674 on: April 11, 2015, 04:08:47 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 1843 1844 [1845] 1846 1847 ... 2101